Are you a predator or prey?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Choas and Pain are gonna hook up 2 AM memebers with a bottle of predator each!! Why you say? Because we love our AM community and love to thank them whenever possible.

Little about predator

To unleash your ultimate predatory instincts, you have to eat like a predator! Apex predators, sitting atop the food chain, fear nothing...Stop acting like a simpering [expletive deleted] who wets their pants in fear when entering a pastry shop. Start using Cannibal Predator to unleash your full potential!

The Glyco-Insulin Sensitivity blend starts the battle by helping to regulate the body’s responsive reaction to carbohydrates and insulin! Super Berberine, Banaba Leaf Extract, and Chromium Picolinate have been extensively used to aid in blood sugar balance. When your blood sugar is balanced, your insulin levels stay consistent, and you don’t have to worry about storing any “unnecessary baggage” around the midsection. Eat your carbs for performance, not storage!

The Antioxidant/ AMPk Matrix then takes over. Pterostilbene and R-Alpha Lipoic Acid are two of the most potent antioxidants known to man. Pterostilbene has been linked to higher levels of AMPk. When AMPk is present, several indicative markers of longevity and slower aging are more highly present! Now you can be a predator forever!

Then the Absorption Blend finishes it off. Capsorb® and Bioperine are widely used to enhance the absorption of nutrients, and Capsorb specifically targets herbs to unlock their full potential. With this improved absorption, you will see and feel the effects of Cannibal Predator almost immediately, with better results that you can see and feel faster. Look as dangerous as you feel!

Bare your teeth and show the world the face of a true Predator!

https://www.chaosandpain.com/predator-glucose-disposal-agent/

All I want to know to be eligible if you have used it before and how was it or how was other gda’s that you have tried (no company names are needed if you don’t want to post it) and how effective where day. That’s it !!
pyrobatt
EMPIREMIND

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried predator. I tried a “gda/fat burner” but i felt that it didn’t help me. I also don’t have blood glucose tester so I didn’t give it that test.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried predator. I tried a “gda/fat burner” but i felt that it didn’t help me. I also don’t have blood glucose tester so I didn’t give it that test.
Some of them on the market are dosed kinda low or use cheap raws. Whoever I used a good quality one like predator and a few others that people recommend here I always feel less bloated and fuller.
People like The Solution here has checked their levels and noticed a big difference

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some of them on the market are dosed kinda low or use cheap raws. Whoever I used a good quality one like predator and a few others that people recommend here I always feel less bloated and fuller.
People like The Solution here has checked their levels and noticed a big difference
Yup, i’ve seen his reviews on it! I always miss out on the sales because I pick up other essentials.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

pyrobatt BloodManor

Predator is a great GDA, it baselines my BG very fast compared to a large majority on the market.
I would not say it is the best or quickest but it is the best bang for your buck GDA on the market.

I would only rank a select few above it (Slintensity V2, and Glycoshield by HPS). While those would cost a lot more per bottle, when you can get BOGO Deals and 20% off you are getting bottles around $16-17. It is nearly impossible to beat that.

Coming from a guy who has tried anything out there here is just a few products:
Glycophase
RPG
SlinSane
Slin Sane v2
Slintesntiy V1
Blue Sugar
Primalog
Pump Dirt
Anabolic Pump

I can eat pints of ice cream with 2 caps of predator before and still be hungry after. It truly helps metabolize high calorie cheat meals and baseline Blood Glucose as directed. Great product and cost effective. Must BUY
Period.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Predator is next on my list of GDA's to try as I love the inclusion of the AMPk ingredients which I have been looking at for a while now but never used. Would love to be included in this drawing. I have tried two other GDA's and/or recomp products but never really felt they were quality for the cost. Until I joined this board I didn't realize there were some great potentials out there that I had been missing out on and have been researching the threads since. Some great knowledge and companies here.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would love to give it a go. Never have tried Predator or any other GDA before. I’d be curious to see effects.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have used it... And it's the only one I use... I stock up usually with the bogo and code deals but I just ran out last week of the 4 bottles I purchased last time :(

How was it? Savage at 2-3 caps no carb meal is too big

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
I've actually been thinking of getting my first GDA. I've done a lot of research on them. However I have no interest in using them to help with cheat meals lol. I want to see what they can do to add mass in a bulk. Predator was at the top of my list however I missed the bogo sale

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Predator kicks a$$. Bought it a number of times. I rank it in the top 2 gdas I’ve tried which is most of them. I’ll definitely be picking some up next sale. Just bad timing with pay when the sale hit last week. Great product

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome apps so far keep them coming

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have used Predator in the past and is by far the best GDA I have used. I have tried others over the past few months but nothing compares to Predator in my opinion.
With Predator it is like I could see the difference after consuming a big carb meal and how it filled out my muscles while keeping my stomach lean. And others you have to take multiple pills to get an effect where with Predator one or two pills depending on how many carbs I had and I was good to go!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never used Predator but have used 3-4 GDA's in the past.
Some worked great and some were so so :/
I have also noticed with the ones that worked well later runs of the product were not as effective.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have never used Predator but I have two bottles sitting in my stash that I plan on using soon! I have long wanted to use a GDA but have never got to it. I would love another bottle to continue my bulk as well as use around the holidays!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Excellent product. One of my favorites from chaos and pain. Good luck fellas!

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I have not tried it or any other but I really need a good glucose disposable agent.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

pyrobatt BloodManor

Predator is a great GDA, it baselines my BG very fast compared to a large majority on the market.
I would not say it is the best or quickest but it is the best bang for your buck GDA on the market.

I would only rank a select few above it (Slintensity V2, and Glycoshield by HPS). While those would cost a lot more per bottle, when you can get BOGO Deals and 20% off you are getting bottles around $16-17. It is nearly impossible to beat that.

Coming from a guy who has tried anything out there here is just a few products:
Glycophase
RPG
SlinSane
Slin Sane v2
Slintesntiy V1
Blue Sugar
Primalog
Pump Dirt
Anabolic Pump

I can eat pints of ice cream with 2 caps of predator before and still be hungry after. It truly helps metabolize high calorie cheat meals and baseline Blood Glucose as directed. Great product and cost effective. Must BUY
Period.
A solid post as always, and a great review from someone who is honest and straight forward in his reviews. Doesn't get better than that!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have tried Predator and have had at least one bottle on hand the last two years. I have so many all you can eat family and work functions that Predator is a must. I know, terrible problem to have ;) Plus my wife just loves to make carb heavy dinners. I do feel it helps with bloat. You won't feel disgusting after a cheat meal. Predator was out of stock when I went to buy it during the last sale so winning this promo would be awesome!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just started using it for the first time this week actually. So far I’m pleased. I feel like overall food digestion is good and I feel like I can take down larger meals no issue. Still early but it seems like a solid product. I’d say my favorite still is glycoshield but for the price predator is top notch.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started using it for the first time this week actually. So far I’m pleased. I feel like overall food digestion is good and I feel like I can take down larger meals no issue. Still early but it seems like a solid product. I’d say my favorite still is glycoshield but for the price predator is top notch.
I really like glycosheild too so totally understand that. But with predator I get away with 1 pill and is very price friendly

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Posts numbers 5 and 10 where generated (one of the numbers was me so had to redo lol )

So The Solution and bloodnthunder send me your address name and email for shipping purposes

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Posts numbers 5 and 10 where generated (one of the numbers was me so had to redo lol )

So The Solution and bloodnthunder send me your address name and email for shipping purposes
Hmmm funny how the solution always wins these random generator promos

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

awesome sending now