PEScience Select Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Promo

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. PEScience Select Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Promo


    Well you all asked for it and now you got it. We were extremely pleased to be able to bring back Strawberry Cheesecake not only as a limited release but as a permanent flavor option in our Select protein line-up. With that being said we would like to offer a tub to a lucky AM member. Like before if we get enough love in here I may just be able to talk the boss into allowing a second tub winner.

    For your chance to score this free tub of deliciousness just drop an entry here explaining why you think you should be chosen. To make it interesting I will also allow a creative meme or picture incorporating a tub of Strawberry Cheesecake. In the past I've seen some pretty creative artistic work here from our great members at AM and I always love a good laugh so if you feel you have what it takes then be my guest!

    There is not a cut off date picked yet for this promo as we like to give plenty of time for members to throw in an entry. On that note let's get this party started!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience


  2. Nice promotion. I think I m a good candidate to win because Ive been on this site since 2004. Have done many logs, started threads, reviews and helped out and continue to do so. It doesn't hurt that I've competed in bodybuilding since 2009, and switched over to competitive classic physique in 2016 when it started.

    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    AMDEC50
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Nice promotion. I think I m a good candidate to win because Ive been on this site since 2004. Have done many logs, started threads, reviews and helped out and continue to do so. It doesn't hurt that I've competed in bodybuilding since 2009, and switched over to competitive classic physique in 2016 when it started.

    Great entry here and now I want some sweets!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    For your chance to score this free tub of deliciousness just drop an entry here explaining why you think you should be chosen

    I have been a long time supporter of PES back all the way to their first insider and when Cooper was helping out at R&D.
    I have bought countless tubs of Select and Ergonine. I also make a ton of baked goods with the protein and have even sent plenty to those on this board. For those who have tried them they can vouch for how good they are.

    I also have countless entires in the PES Cookbook thread here:
    PES Select Peanut Butter Cup Recipe Challenge!!




    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  5. Sup brotato's a good strawberry flavored protein is so hard to come by. Haven't experienced the strawberry decodance that is PES, really have only liked the discontinued USP strawberry....and to further entice you, here's Strawberry shortcake- cheesecake for you to feast your eyes upon

    Lol...Name:  Screenshot_2018-10-24-08-44-33~2.jpeg
Views: 161
Size:  45.0 KB
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    For your chance to score this free tub of deliciousness just drop an entry here explaining why you think you should be chosen

    I have been a long time supporter of PES back all the way to their first insider and when Cooper was helping out at R&D.
    I have bought countless tubs of Select and Ergonine. I also make a ton of baked goods with the protein and have even sent plenty to those on this board. For those who have tried them they can vouch for how good they are.

    I also have countless entires in the PES Cookbook thread here:
    PES Select Peanut Butter Cup Recipe Challenge!!




    Thanks for joining Bob! You always please with your Select recipes!
    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Sup brotato's a good strawberry flavored protein is so hard to come by. Haven't experienced the strawberry decodance that is PES, really have only liked the discontinued USP strawberry....and to further entice you, here's Strawberry shortcake- cheesecake for you to feast your eyes upon

    Lol...Name:  Screenshot_2018-10-24-08-44-33~2.jpeg
Views: 161
Size:  45.0 KB
    Welcome big dog! I'm not big on strawberry flavoring either but this flavor is definitely my top favor select now.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  7. Very cool!! Almost out of all my protein so this is great timing for me! Have to go make an order.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  8. I'm very much into explaining and teaching about nutrition to others,t i would i love to try out this flavor and write a review and make a youtube video on it.
    I'm influenced by jeff nippard.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Very cool!! Almost out of all my protein so this is great timing for me! Have to go make an order.
    Brother definitely get you some! It's a must order for me everytime I place one now. My wife and I use it for shakes and oatmeal daily!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutefit View Post
    I'm very much into explaining and teaching about nutrition to others,t i would i love to try out this flavor and write a review and make a youtube video on it.
    I'm influenced by jeff nippard.
    Reviews are always encouraged and welcomed brother. Thanks for putting in an entry.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  10. I would love to try this for several reasons; for one, I have never tried any PES Select protein products and have heard great things about their flavoring systems. The other BIG reason is that next month, I will run my first "legit" cycle, and needless to say, I'm going to be upping my daily protein intake by a significant degree. It would be great to have a well-reputed product like PES Select to turn to whenever I need a quick 30-40g protein "boost."

  11. I have tried pretty much every flavor of Select aside from this, heck even if I can't score a tub, would love to try a scoop sent in a zip lock bag...I did a search of Strawberry Shortcake pic to share....this came up....does it count?Name:  strawberry.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  32.7 KBName:  strawberry.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  32.7 KBName:  strawberry.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  32.7 KB
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    Nutrex Nutrition Rep

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    I would love to try this for several reasons; for one, I have never tried any PES Select protein products and have heard great things about their flavoring systems. The other BIG reason is that next month, I will run my first "legit" cycle, and needless to say, I'm going to be upping my daily protein intake by a significant degree. It would be great to have a well-reputed product like PES Select to turn to whenever I need a quick 30-40g protein "boost."
    Thanks for dropping an entry in brother. Man you have to get you some Select! So many great flavors and such an unbeatable profile! Good luck with the cycle sir.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    I have tried pretty much every flavor of Select aside from this, heck even if I can't score a tub, would love to try a scoop sent in a zip lock bag...I did a search of Strawberry Shortcake pic to share....this came up....does it count?Name:  strawberry.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  32.7 KBName:  strawberry.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  32.7 KBName:  strawberry.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  32.7 KB
    Bro this is a must try for sure! What flavor is your favorite out of the lineup?

    My lord by googling strawberry shortcake that isn't exactly what I would expect. Lol
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Bro this is a must try for sure! What flavor is your favorite out of the lineup?

    My lord by googling strawberry shortcake that isn't exactly what I would expect. Lol
    Love the PB Cup and also the pepper mint during Xmas, hate to say it but wasn't a fan if Snickerdoodle although I know it is a hot seller for you guys
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    Nutrex Nutrition Rep

  15. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Love the PB Cup and also the pepper mint during Xmas, hate to say it but wasn't a fan if Snickerdoodle although I know it is a hot seller for you guys
    Both those flavors are up there for me as well. I always was such a big fan of mint chocolate chip ice cream so even though very unique in its own I knew our take on any chocolate mint mixture would be pure gold! Snickerdoodle and Blondie were always my least favorite as well bro so I feel you. So many raved about them but just not my cup of tea.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  16. Entry 1. Tally ho I'm in!

    Name:  MY GYM.png
Views: 121
Size:  623.0 KB

    Why should I be chosen... I'm groovy... you know.. hip...psyched this is back and not a Limited Edition

    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Entry 1. Tally ho I'm in!

    Name:  MY GYM.png
Views: 121
Size:  623.0 KB

    Why should I be chosen... I'm groovy... you know.. hip...psyched this is back and not a Limited Edition

    Well I knew it was only a matter of time before you popped in here brother! Good to see you throw up an entry my dude!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Both those flavors are up there for me as well. I always was such a big fan of mint chocolate chip ice cream so even though very unique in its own I knew our take on any chocolate mint mixture would be pure gold! Snickerdoodle and Blondie were always my least favorite as well bro so I feel you. So many raved about them but just not my cup of tea.
    Good minds think alike
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    Nutrex Nutrition Rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Good minds think alike
    No doubt brother. I've been out of PB cup for a hot minute too so you have me Jonesin! Luckily looked through my samples and found a few sample packs of it! Will be throwing it in the ninja after we eat dinner.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  20. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Well I knew it was only a matter of time before you popped in here brother! Good to see you throw up an entry my dude!

    Wait.. Fixed it.

    Name:  MY GYM.png
Views: 99
Size:  658.7 KB
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Thanks for dropping an entry in brother. Man you have to get you some Select! So many great flavors and such an unbeatable profile! Good luck with the cycle sir.
    Thanks man, I appreciate it. BTW, from browsing over the thread, I see that you guys released a White Chocolate Peppermint flavor during last year's holiday season. This sounds really delicious... any chance you guys will be doing another run of the flavor for the upcoming holiday season?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Thanks man, I appreciate it. BTW, from browsing over the thread, I see that you guys released a White Chocolate Peppermint flavor during last year's holiday season. This sounds really delicious... any chance you guys will be doing another run of the flavor for the upcoming holiday season?
    We have been having special holiday releases for the last few years so it is something we anticipate again. I can't confirm that we will be dropping it for another limited run this year but I'm confident we will be. It is a very popular flavor.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Thanks man, I appreciate it. BTW, from browsing over the thread, I see that you guys released a White Chocolate Peppermint flavor during last year's holiday season. This sounds really delicious... any chance you guys will be doing another run of the flavor for the upcoming holiday season?
    It was a unique but delicious flavor
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    Nutrex Nutrition Rep

  24. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    It was a unique but delicious flavor
    Luckily I still have an unopened tub gracing my cupboard but I always hold out until November to crack it open banking on us dropping it again during the holidays. It's one of those flavors I like to indulge in randomly while throughout the week to keep my rotation fresh.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  25. Let's get some end of the weekend apps thrown in. I'm still waiting for some more pics incorporating the tub. I always enjoy the ones people make with PESciences own loveable lead rep Benji. 🤣🤣
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PEScience Select Protein Bars Promo
    By LiveToLift in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 10-05-2018, 09:52 AM
  2. PES Select and Trutein Proteins
    By Xrkc6x in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-18-2015, 01:49 PM
  3. Strawberry Cheesecake available!
    By T-Bone in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-06-2014, 08:19 AM
  4. Strawberry Cheesecake D-Pol from Purus Labs Review
    By mnowak1228 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 01:34 AM
  5. Lg Sciences Give me that PB/Cookiedough PROTEIN Promo!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 07:40 AM
Log in
Log in