PEScience Select Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Promo

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. PES Select fanboy here. It has been several years where I haven't had an open tub of it in my cupboard. Surprisingly enough, I haven't tried Strawberry Cheesecake. I've tried them all except SC and WCM. I've loved all flavors including the old Blondie and Chocolate. If chosen, I'll make sure to do a review on this flavor. I've seen a lot of mixed reviews. I'll make sure to keep mine honest. Thanks for the promo!

    Name:  strawberry-cheesecake.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  101.1 KB


  2. Ooooh and here's the meme, finally got a chance Name:  Screenshot_2018-10-29-19-47-22~2.jpeg
Views: 82
Size:  77.5 KB
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by rodefeeh View Post
    PES Select fanboy here. It has been several years where I haven't had an open tub of it in my cupboard. Surprisingly enough, I haven't tried Strawberry Cheesecake. I've tried them all except SC and WCM. I've loved all flavors including the old Blondie and Chocolate. If chosen, I'll make sure to do a review on this flavor. I've seen a lot of mixed reviews. I'll make sure to keep mine honest. Thanks for the promo!

    Name:  strawberry-cheesecake.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  101.1 KB
    Great app bro! If we run WCM again this season make sure you pick some up! You will not be disappointed!

    Love the meme! 🤣
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  4. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Ooooh and here's the meme, finally got a chance Name:  Screenshot_2018-10-29-19-47-22~2.jpeg
Views: 82
Size:  77.5 KB

    Goes with the Halloween theme I like it!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. Well with Halloween out of the way let's get some more entries in here.

    Next is my favorite holiday. Thanksgiving is coming!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  6. Apps slowed down to a halt it seems so we will let this one ride out for the weekend and access whether we wait a bit longer.

    Still time left for anyone who wants a shot at the Strawberry Cheesecake select tub. Just drop an app here.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  7. Ha. We are putting up our tree tomorrow...


    Name:  charlie-brown-christmas-clipart-12.png
Views: 80
Size:  166.7 KB
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Ha. We are putting up our tree tomorrow...


    Name:  charlie-brown-christmas-clipart-12.png
Views: 80
Size:  166.7 KB
    Bro everyone seems to skip my favorite holiday! Thanksgiving is where's it at! Football and the best food known to man. Can't beat it. Also helps my wife's bday is the 22nd so we always take vacation the day before and end up having about 4 days off right in that time frame.

    Love the snow globe bro. Very cool idea!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  9. Oh. We will have turkey.

    Get up in here. Iím stealing this.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Oh. We will have turkey.

    Get up in here. Iím stealing this.
    Bro I swear thanksgiving gives me the best overall feeling out of all holidays. Absolutely love watching the kids open presents on Christmas and all but all around thanksgiving has such a great feeling and the best damn food known to man! Not a bad thing I can say about the holiday.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. I'll throw in on this.

    Protein is one of the few supps I still use regularly (that and preWO are basically it).

    I haven't tried this yet, because I'm a po' college student. So, send me a tub so I can drink some protein and get some gains and ****.

    FWIW, I've tried most (all?) of the non-choco regular selects and a few of the cafe (+1 vegan!), so I can compare it to the others too.

    That way, we both win.

    Or something.


    But, for real, send me that tub LTL.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I'll throw in on this.

    Protein is one of the few supps I still use regularly (that and preWO are basically it).

    I haven't tried this yet, because I'm a po' college student. So, send me a tub so I can drink some protein and get some gains and ****.

    FWIW, I've tried most (all?) of the non-choco regular selects and a few of the cafe (+1 vegan!), so I can compare it to the others too.

    That way, we both win.

    Or something.


    But, for real, send me that tub LTL.

    Great app brother! Po college students can always use a free tub for real!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. A real life shot of me tryin to get this protein:
    Name:  hqdefault.jpeg
Views: 56
Size:  11.2 KB

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    A real life shot of me tryin to get this protein:
    Name:  hqdefault.jpeg
Views: 56
Size:  11.2 KB
    Lmao
    You forgot to Include the tub in the pic! Still pretty clever in any case.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  15. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Lmao
    You forgot to Include the tub in the pic! Still pretty clever in any case.
    Man, I can't afford Photoshop on my phone lol.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Man, I can't afford Photoshop on my phone lol.
    Lol! Free apps my Dude! All good anyway I was just messing with you. I got a kick out of the pic in any case.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Man, I can't afford Photoshop on my phone lol.
    I didn't think I could either but turns just by using a meme generater app it lets you add a 'sticker' of either premade ones or you can create your own from your photos, camera, etc...so just need to screenshot a Select pic and boom!

  18. Best I can do.Name:  2lsph7.jpeg
Views: 45
Size:  69.3 KB

  19. Alright I've decided to let this one ride through the week and chose the winner or possibly winners by Sunday.

    So get in those apps to those who are still on the fence!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Best I can do.Name:  2lsph7.jpeg
Views: 45
Size:  69.3 KB
    Bro I appreciate the sketchy goofy Photoshop almost more than the clean ones. Literally has me In tears seeing them sometimes. I like it! Lol
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  21. Uno mas...Name:  Screenshot_2018-11-06-19-37-43~2.jpeg
Views: 39
Size:  78.5 KB


  22. Name:  distracted-boyfriend-1280x720.png
Views: 39
Size:  371.9 KB
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

  23. OK I AM BACK!

    As @LiveToLift knows all too well how much I appreciate and adore PES as a company and so many of their new products in the past 2 years. I have thoroughly enjoyed Strawberry Cheesecake Protein powder. Heavens I still have 3 tubs myself when it was first launched with the strawberry pieces. My favorite dish is using this protein to make cheesecake courtesy of @The Solution . I also love adding to non-fat greek yogurt and let it sit in the frig to thicken YUM! Top it with some pretzel pieces and strawberry jam of course.

    The last 2 months I have been hidden and buried under personal issues. I actually stopped working out, ate like crap, was a mess. But fitness has saved me. I am back to it the last week and currently cutting so having this flavor in my pantry has been nothing but short of amazing. I can only thank all the friends I have created on AM forums and want everyone to know I am backing and I will be working

    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  9.5 KB
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    OK I AM BACK!

    As @LiveToLift knows all too well how much I appreciate and adore PES as a company and so many of their new products in the past 2 years. I have thoroughly enjoyed Strawberry Cheesecake Protein powder. Heavens I still have 3 tubs myself when it was first launched with the strawberry pieces. My favorite dish is using this protein to make cheesecake courtesy of @The Solution . I also love adding to non-fat greek yogurt and let it sit in the frig to thicken YUM! Top it with some pretzel pieces and strawberry jam of course.

    The last 2 months I have been hidden and buried under personal issues. I actually stopped working out, ate like crap, was a mess. But fitness has saved me. I am back to it the last week and currently cutting so having this flavor in my pantry has been nothing but short of amazing. I can only thank all the friends I have created on AM forums and want everyone to know I am backing and I will be working

    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  9.5 KB
    Such an amazing inspirational lady you are and have been here and all over social media. What a journey you have had and it's been a pleasure to follow.
    So glad to hear you are back at it again! It's been odd not reading your updates and seeing those awesome progress pics but I am confident you will pick up right where you left off. If anything you'll probably come back crushing it stronger than ever!

    Thanks for joining in here! I'll toss your name into the running for the tub.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  25. Alright we will be shutting down this giveaway promo this weekend and announce winner for sure by Saturday. Thanks for having patience all. We just wanted to make sure everyone got an opportunity to toss their name in the hat for this one.
    Be on the look out for the announcement and good luck to all who joined!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PEScience Select Protein Bars Promo
    By LiveToLift in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 10-05-2018, 09:52 AM
  2. PES Select and Trutein Proteins
    By Xrkc6x in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-18-2015, 01:49 PM
  3. Strawberry Cheesecake available!
    By T-Bone in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-06-2014, 08:19 AM
  4. Strawberry Cheesecake D-Pol from Purus Labs Review
    By mnowak1228 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 01:34 AM
  5. Lg Sciences Give me that PB/Cookiedough PROTEIN Promo!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 07:40 AM
Log in
Log in