Welcome back.... POWERFULL PM - COMING SOON!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool news

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
So excited for this! Profile won’t likely be released until the Barbell Club sale is live.

You don’t want to miss this one! Been a fan for YEARS!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I always stayed away from the previous version but im excited to see what this version will offer!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love sleep formulas and never heard of this before
Any info at all ?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really excited as well. Thought I stepped into my time machine for a minute.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I remember this stuff, I’d definitely give it another whirl.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I loved the original powerfull, how does this version compare-formula wise--it's been a long time but it looks very close to what I remember the original formula being.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know the velvet bean was the main ingredient in the old one... And I think it had the chlorophytum as well?

This and the test powder was my natty stack back in the day when I would pct. Kept the gains coming and felt great... Any chance y'all looking for any loggers?

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
I know the velvet bean was the main ingredient in the old one... And I think it had the chlorophytum as well?

This and the test powder was my natty stack back in the day when I would pct. Kept the gains coming and felt great... Any chance y'all looking for any loggers?
Stay tun3d :)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Insider deal is indeed out! Cool add on with Ult T as well!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was hoping this would be reminiscent of the version that had 1-C (1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol), and PurSap.

That one seemed to get rave reviews, but it was slightly before my time in this supplement category and I never got to try it.

I did try (and enjoyed) the last version available, which looked just like this version. Nice deal for the 2 bottles currently!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Amazing hook up. 2 months for 40 plus a t. Then u could add on a 3rd month for 10$. Also if u got extra you can get a cpl protein and use the 25% off code (doesn’t take off stack) and wind up getting free shipping too: so in all came to 3 bottles of powerful, 2 tubs protein and a t for 95$ Wish I had more I’d have placed a second order like this too.

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Amazing hook up. 2 months for 40 plus a t. Then u could add on a 3rd month for 10$. Also if u got extra you can get a cpl protein and use the 25% off code (doesn’t take off stack) and wind up getting free shipping too: so in all came to 3 bottles of powerful, 2 tubs protein and a t for 95$ Wish I had more I’d have placed a second order like this too.
Talk about a killer deal!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Talk about a killer deal!
Yessir and thanks for the code. I’m not logging anything in the near future so I’ll throw a log up when it comes in.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Am I missing something here? I don’t see where all the excitement is coming from for this profile. Granted I never tried the OG.

I am being honest here I was expecting much more from USP Labs. Their multivitamin they just dropped has the best profile I have seen in that category. Ultimate T has a very good profile for a test booster.
I was definitely expecting something new (or a ressurection of the former formulas) out of this as well.

The good news is, the latest and now current formula was a pretty solid performer for me. Aside from nightly use, I would often use one capsule before an afternoon nap and drift off easily while waking a few hours later with zero hangover.

Overall effects did significantly diminish for me though after 2-3 months of nightly use..

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang! I remember buying PowerFull in bulk powder from NutraPlanet and capping it myself along with SuperCissus and Focus Dirt. Really wanted to see Prime in a bulk powder as well but never did.

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
I was definitely expecting something new (or a ressurection of the former formulas) out of this as well.

The good news is, the latest and now current formula was a pretty solid performer for me. Aside from nightly use, I would often use one capsule before an afternoon nap and drift off easily while waking a few hours later with zero hangover.

Overall effects did significantly diminish for me though after 2-3 months of nightly use..
I actually liked taking a capsule with my pre-workout.

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Am I missing something here? I don’t see where all the excitement is coming from for this profile. Granted I never tried the OG.

I am being honest here I was expecting much more from USP Labs. Their multivitamin they just dropped has the best profile I have seen in that category. Ultimate T has a very good profile for a test booster.
Thanks for the comment. As you know, sometimes less is more. This formula hits it home for me! Was a fan way before I was ever affiliated with the brand.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Because it works....and University studied, you don't see that often.

Cissus is a one ingredient product. It works.

AP is 2 ingredient product (AP is coming back). it works.

It's not the number of ingredients, its the quality and effectiveness that determines quality.

You won't see us with a 8-10 ingredient products.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Because it works....and University studied, you don't see that often.

Cissus is a one ingredient product. It works.

AP is 2 ingredient product (AP is coming back). it works.

It's not the number of ingredients, its the quality and effectiveness that determines quality.

You won't see us with a 8-10 ingredient products.
It’s not just the lack of ingredients. It’s the actual two ingredients used. That’s why not impressed. Sorry man just being honest.