Welcome back.... POWERFULL PM - COMING SOON!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    Got in on this
    Boom! We appreciate your support
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant

2. Quote Originally Posted by Colby.Strunk View Post
    Talk about a killer deal!
    Yessir and thanks for the code. Iím not logging anything in the near future so Iíll throw a log up when it comes in.
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Am I missing something here? I donít see where all the excitement is coming from for this profile. Granted I never tried the OG.

I am being honest here I was expecting much more from USP Labs. Their multivitamin they just dropped has the best profile I have seen in that category. Ultimate T has a very good profile for a test booster.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Am I missing something here? I donít see where all the excitement is coming from for this profile. Granted I never tried the OG.

I am being honest here I was expecting much more from USP Labs. Their multivitamin they just dropped has the best profile I have seen in that category. Ultimate T has a very good profile for a test booster.
    I was definitely expecting something new (or a ressurection of the former formulas) out of this as well.

The good news is, the latest and now current formula was a pretty solid performer for me. Aside from nightly use, I would often use one capsule before an afternoon nap and drift off easily while waking a few hours later with zero hangover.

Overall effects did significantly diminish for me though after 2-3 months of nightly use..

5. Dang! I remember buying PowerFull in bulk powder from NutraPlanet and capping it myself along with SuperCissus and Focus Dirt. Really wanted to see Prime in a bulk powder as well but never did.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I was definitely expecting something new (or a ressurection of the former formulas) out of this as well.

The good news is, the latest and now current formula was a pretty solid performer for me. Aside from nightly use, I would often use one capsule before an afternoon nap and drift off easily while waking a few hours later with zero hangover.

Overall effects did significantly diminish for me though after 2-3 months of nightly use..
    I actually liked taking a capsule with my pre-workout.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post

Thanks for the comment. As you know, sometimes less is more. This formula hits it home for me! Was a fan way before I was ever affiliated with the brand.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post

Because it works....and University studied, you don't see that often.

Cissus is a one ingredient product. It works.

AP is 2 ingredient product (AP is coming back). it works.

It's not the number of ingredients, its the quality and effectiveness that determines quality.

You won't see us with a 8-10 ingredient products.

9. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Because it works....and University studied, you don't see that often.

Cissus is a one ingredient product. It works.

AP is 2 ingredient product (AP is coming back). it works.

It's not the number of ingredients, its the quality and effectiveness that determines quality.

You won't see us with a 8-10 ingredient products.
    Itís not just the lack of ingredients. Itís the actual two ingredients used. Thatís why not impressed. Sorry man just being honest.
  10. Welcome back.... POWERFULL PM - COMING SOON!

Removed.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DIESEL TEST 2010......its back! (coming soon)
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 08:53 AM
  2. Lipostabil Information ...it's coming soon
    By buyb12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-12-2003, 04:48 PM