Wants to Increase the Weight and become Like the Rock

1. Wants to Increase the Weight and become Like the Rock

Hey Folks,
    Myself Suraj Kumar and I are 25 Years of I want to Become a Body Builder but Unable to do so as My Body Weight is very less. I want to become Like The Rock Dwayne Johnson
    Famous Person in the World

2. Don't we all?...
    Chaos & Pain Rep
    •   

3. Keep in mind this takes lots of food, work and time. Learn as much you can about those things and you may get some success.
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

4. First, get a time machine. Next, you’re going to need to go back to 9 months prior to Dwayne Johnson’s conception. Then, you have to find your mom and bring her to the Rock’s father. This can be tricky with her age at the time - too young and now you’re looking at multiple stops through time to grab 18+ year old mom before getting her to the Rock’s father on night of conception. Try to get her when you know she’s ovulating. Lastly, you need to somehow keep him from Dwayne’s mom while convincing him to copulate with your mom.

That will get you 50% of his genes in just 4 easy steps. The rest is up to you!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    First, get a time machine. Next, you’re going to need to go back to 9 months prior to Dwayne Johnson’s conception. Then, you have to find your mom and bring her to the Rock’s father. This can be tricky with her age at the time - too young and now you’re looking at multiple stops through time to grab 18+ year old mom before getting her to the Rock’s father on night of conception. Try to get her when you know she’s ovulating. Lastly, you need to somehow keep him from Dwayne’s mom while convincing him to copulate with your mom.

Lol!!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Keep in mind this takes lots of food, work and time. Learn as much you can about those things and you may get some success.
    don't forget the juice
    I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength

7. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    First, get a time machine. Next, you’re going to need to go back to 9 months prior to Dwayne Johnson’s conception. Then, you have to find your mom and bring her to the Rock’s father. This can be tricky with her age at the time - too young and now you’re looking at multiple stops through time to grab 18+ year old mom before getting her to the Rock’s father on night of conception. Try to get her when you know she’s ovulating. Lastly, you need to somehow keep him from Dwayne’s mom while convincing him to copulate with your mom.

I did it, and I know you can too OP. LOL
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

8. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    I did it, and I know you can too OP. LOL
    For some reason I'm reminded of the Arnold Swartzenager/Danny Devito movie "Twins" here.

https://youtu.be/_WyD94vNqWg
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

9. Quote Originally Posted by thorsdad31 View Post
    don't forget the juice
    Orange or Apple?
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    Nutrex Nutrition Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 11:41 AM
  2. How to increase squat weight and get bigger chest
    By NFLforNBA in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 04:42 PM
  3. When to increase the weight?
    By meiantse2 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 12:30 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 09:19 PM
  5. I want to start the Deluxe Weight Loss Program ?
    By The Paper Route in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 09:47 PM