Iron Legion is Looking for Beta Testers for new 7,8 Benzo

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Depends on how long you want to run it. I would say two would be a good idea.
    Awesome! Yeah, if I get to run it for y'all I was thinking about a six week run of DMZ and possibly test. I have a few different anabolics I could run.

2. Quote Originally Posted by superman2113 View Post
    So I have some DMZ and test I could run to see if this would keep my estrogen in check as good as aromasin. Currently doing a log of ZMK by MST. Not currently taking any anabolics, but as stated above I could start. I have absolutely no experience with transdermals, but from my readings see that they typically have much higher bioavailability than oral. I can post 4x a week or more, as well as, provide before and after pics/ measurements. You should choose me because I'd love to find an OTC AI that I could use while on cycle or even just to cut some weight. Also, if it is as good as it sounds I am loyal to the companies that put out legit products. Meaning if it works and works well I will tell others about it, as well as, buy it again and again. If you have any other questions please ask. Thanks for the opportunity!
    PM your info
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Looks like a great product indeed! Will be keeping an eye out for log results as I myself am not running an Anabolic...yet!
    Pm me your info

4. We may have more opps on this coming

5. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    PM your info
    Done sir! Thank you for the opportunity
    •   

6. Not sure when this will be out but I have about 12-14 days left on my monster sarm stack and would be starting pct. seems like a solid addition to what I already have for pct!

7. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    PM your info
    Hey chef, did you get my info?

8. Any clue when these might ship out? I was going to start my cycle along with for my log. Thanks again @cheftepesh1

9. Quote Originally Posted by superman2113 View Post
    Any clue when these might ship out? I was going to start my cycle along with for my log. Thanks again @cheftepesh1
    Shipped already

10. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Shipped already
    Woohoo! I'm totally excited. I will be posting the log asap. So does the 7, 8 Benzoflavone product have a name?

11. It's here! Woohoo! I will be posting the log up soon.

12. is anyone else besides superman2113 logging this?
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

13. Quote Originally Posted by superman2113 View Post
    It's here! Woohoo! I will be posting the log up soon.
    subbed

14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    is anyone else besides superman2113 logging this?
    I only received one address to ship beta's to. you and Marms also received some to try out
    Iron Legion Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at Iron-Legion.com

Iconic Formulations Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    I only received one address to ship beta's to. you and Marms also received some to try out
    So when might this be available? I'd love to get another bottle and run it 8 weeks.

16. I was waiting on some user feedback. If feedback is solid, I'll kick off the official production.
    Iron Legion Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at Iron-Legion.com

Iconic Formulations Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    I was waiting on some user feedback. If feedback is solid, I'll kick off the official production.
    Awesome, thank you!

18. any opportunities here still? I will soon start a cycle of 1&4 Andro and maybe halo, I think this would go well with that. I could log it as well.

19. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    I was waiting on some user feedback. If feedback is solid, I'll kick off the official production.
    Yaaass get this rolling rob I NEED SOME!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    day 6---this stuff is real release it I say, lol....I would also like to see trans-res as a solo?

21. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Iron Legion is looking for 3 (currently, maybe more) loggers to beta test our new 7,8 benzoflavone product. This will give you a chance to try it out before it hits the market. 7,8 Benzoflavone is a potent AI or anti estrogen. These are primarily used when using Anabolic and PH products to keep estrogen in check, during and after the cycle. Other effects of an 7,8 benzoflavone are reductions in cortisol levels as well as prevention of muscle wasting when at reduced calories. Noteable increases in testosterone have also been seen when using this product.

What do we need from you. Let us know what product your taking that this well aid you with? What your experience is with these types of products and transdermals? Why we should choose you?

Rules
    - Must be a member in good standing
    - Must be running or going to run an anabolic
    - Must be able to update your log 4 times a week or more
    - Must be able to post pre and post pics.
    this was a great promo...i'm willing to bet that a lot of people are going to be sorry they didn't apply!!!

I am comparing libido affect to that of formestane….for those who know me that is my highest compliment I could give to a supplement-I loved formestane!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    hey @Marms what cha think of the 7,8 benzo?

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Curious on the feedback

24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Curious on the feedback
    Started today tbh. Was sick in bed all last week and weekend, still felt like poop this week
    https://iconicformulations.com/
    Use code marms for 25% off also works with IRON LEGION

25. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Started today tbh. Was sick in bed all last week and weekend, still felt like poop this week
    Such grown up words
  •