New Cannibal Ferox EU

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. How are you guys liking it so far? Any feedback?
    Chaos & Pain Rep


  2. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    How are you guys liking it so far? Any feedback?
    Really liking one scoop of the Love 66 orange sodapop flavor. Mix and taste makes it enjoyable to get down, and itís really a great stim blend with no downsides. Not too sweaty, no crash.

    Not as strong as traditional ferox without yohimbe (Amazon had a great non-Y version for a minute), but itís ridiculously hard to find a solid stim blend that both doesnít contain Y or a bunch of pump ingredients I donít always need.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Really liking one scoop of the Love 66 orange sodapop flavor. Mix and taste makes it enjoyable to get down, and it’s really a great stim blend with no downsides. Not too sweaty, no crash.

    Not as strong as traditional ferox without yohimbe (Amazon had a great non-Y version for a minute), but it’s ridiculously hard to find a solid stim blend that both doesn’t contain Y or a bunch of pump ingredients I don’t always need.
    Nice I've got love 66 on the way.

    I know what you mean. I did a full dose yohimbine run a lil while ago, had cold sweats and goosebumps for a solid month. That stuff is nasty and I only really use it for fat burning, and it's one of my last tools I resort to. that's why I like the more simpler pre workouts or just making them for myself. But this one seems to be a good one and alot of people are like it, so I'm excited. Glad to hear your enjoying it!
    Chaos & Pain Rep

  4. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    Nice I've got love 66 on the way.

    I know what you mean. I did a full dose yohimbine run a lil while ago, had cold sweats and goosebumps for a solid month. That stuff is nasty and I only really use it for fat burning, and it's one of my last tools I resort to. that's why I like the more simpler pre workouts or just making them for myself. But this one seems to be a good one and alot of people are like it, so I'm excited. Glad to hear your enjoying it!
    You will like it; this is a solid product for any market!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  5. Mine will be here soon!!! Can’t wait to give it a whirl
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    •   
       


  6. Mine will be here soon!!! Canít wait to give it a whirl
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Special offer: New cannibal ferox
    By TeamWolf in forum Chaos & Pain
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2017, 02:33 PM
  2. Cannibal Ferox
    By CNPJamie in forum Chaos & Pain
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 12-03-2015, 04:03 AM
  3. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 01-21-2014, 08:51 AM
  4. Chaos & Pain Cannibal Ferox Review
    By TheMaxinator in forum Chaos & Pain
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-23-2013, 08:18 PM
  5. Chaos & Pain Cannibal Ferox Review
    By TheMaxinator in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2013, 11:03 PM
Log in
Log in