ZMK (Zinc, Magnesium, Krebs) loggers needed for Millennium Sport Technologies!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by MySTeek View Post
    Okay guys you are my first 2 of 3 loggers. Please PM me your shipping info. I'll hang out for an additional logger opportunity and hope someone jumps on it!
    If this opening still applies, I'm your guy.

Hey guys!
    Looking for 3 loggers for our ZMK!

What is expected from the log:

You MUST update at least 3x a week and the feedback MUST be helpful. I need someone who is genuinely excited to run ZMK! If it can help you in your life, that's even better!
    Can do, may not be set days each week, but if you're fine with any ol' 3 days weekly, I'm down.

1. Why should you log it for us? Why you?!
    If you can't benefit from better sleep, are you even human? I'm at the bottom of a pretty big hill right now, with a lot to look up to. My career is moving fast. Just a few months ago I was relocated for a promotion, and was just recently offered yet another relocation to help build a failing unit and my own accolades. If I pull the trigger, it means new house, but same old bed. With no kids, our two bulldogs are our bed-babies. As you'd imagine, between the pace of my job and two fat animals, sleep sometimes suffers. Plus I've been very skeptical of Vanadium, and want to try it for myself.

2. How old are you?
    25 this December

3. Are you male or female?
    100% Male. Unless you count the missing testicle. In which case, 50% male.

4. What is your workout routine? And how often do you train?
    My job is very physical, and I'm driving almost as much as I'm working lately, so I work out whenever possible. It depends entirely on workload and time permits. If this move happens, I'll be much closer to home and back to working out much more regularly. Until then, most of my exercise comes from manual labor.

5. What is your diet like?
    Very clean, caloric surplus. Between 2,6k and 3k daily.

6. What are your fitness and/or spiritual goals?
    I'm at a point in my life where my fitness goals are taking a backseat to building a solid foundation for the rest of my life. More than anything, I want to be a better provider, listener, and partner to the woman who's been taking such good care of my life as I work it away. I want to work on my mental and emotional well-being during this pivotal period in our lives. If I can gain a few pounds during the process so that I'm more comfortable and confident with myself, that'd be a great added bonus.

7. Once your log is complete, will leave a final review here?
    Yep. I've done a few logs for @John Smeton when he was with AI Sports on a different forum. Had him on facebook when I was active on it, too. One of them was for 3Z. I can PM you guys my screen name on the other forum if you'd like.
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

2. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post

Can do, may not be set days each week, but if you're fine with any ol' 3 days weekly, I'm down.

If you can't benefit from better sleep, are you even human? I'm at the bottom of a pretty big hill right now, with a lot to look up to. My career is moving fast. Just a few months ago I was relocated for a promotion, and was just recently offered yet another relocation to help build a failing unit and my own accolades. If I pull the trigger, it means new house, but same old bed. With no kids, our two bulldogs are our bed-babies. As you'd imagine, between the pace of my job and two fat animals, sleep sometimes suffers. Plus I've been very skeptical of Vanadium, and want to try it for myself.

25 this December

100% Male. Unless you count the missing testicle. In which case, 50% male.

My job is very physical, and I'm driving almost as much as I'm working lately, so I work out whenever possible. It depends entirely on workload and time permits. If this move happens, I'll be much closer to home and back to working out much more regularly. Until then, most of my exercise comes from manual labor.

Very clean, caloric surplus. Between 2,6k and 3k daily.

I'm at a point in my life where my fitness goals are taking a backseat to building a solid foundation for the rest of my life. More than anything, I want to be a better provider, listener, and partner to the woman who's been taking such good care of my life as I work it away. I want to work on my mental and emotional well-being during this pivotal period in our lives. If I can gain a few pounds during the process so that I'm more comfortable and confident with myself, that'd be a great added bonus.

Yep. I've done a few logs for @John Smeton when he was with AI Sports on a different forum. Had him on facebook when I was active on it, too. One of them was for 3Z. I can PM you guys my screen name on the other forum if you'd like.
    Great app
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Great app
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

4. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    Well done! I'm sold! Shoot me your info and you'll be our last and final logger. To all other applicants that didn't make it this round, best of luck next time!

BigT and Superman, yours are heading out the door. I apologize for the delay in response. Reality decided to intervene in my simulated-life. Excited for these three logs! ZMK is personal favorite of mine!

Let the intense dream begin!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "AMDEC50")

5. Quote Originally Posted by MySTeek View Post
    Well done! I'm sold! Shoot me your info and you'll be our last and final logger. To all other applicants that didn't make it this round, best of luck next time!

BigT and Superman, yours are heading out the door. I apologize for the delay in response. Reality decided to intervene in my simulated-life. Excited for these three logs! ZMK is personal favorite of mine!

I have my dream 'DATES' all set up!!!

•   

6. Sweet, so excited. Info inbound!

7. Quote Originally Posted by MySTeek View Post

It's all good man. I'm excited to give ZMK a try. I have a good feeling about it.

8. When you get your logs set up please post them here so we can follow and support them
    www.millenniumsport.net
    AMDEC50

9. Info was all submitted. All loggers bottle are in pre-shipping. Looking forward to this!
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "AMDEC50")

10. Because lifting is ingrained, I work hard, and will be competing in 6 weeks. Your product would be greatfully received and appreciated ..
    Thanks.

11. Quote Originally Posted by daveyg99 View Post
    Because lifting is ingrained, I work hard, and will be competing in 6 weeks. Your product would be greatfully received and appreciated ..
    Thanks.
    Hi, Davey! Thank you for your interest! However, all loggers have been chosen. I'd suggest trying out coupon code SEP50 in checkout at www.millenniumsport.net . This will discount your entire order by 50%!
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "AMDEC50")

12. Got mine already. Starting tonight, will post link once it's up!

13. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    Got mine already. Starting tonight, will post link once it's up!
    just got mine...different mail carrier-some cute little blond chick, mail at 7:15pm, lol....

14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just got mine...different mail carrier-some cute little blond chick, mail at 7:15pm, lol....
    I just got mine this morning! Can't wait to see if this will increase my recovery and sleep.

15. Can't wait for your logs! Please be sure to post your log link here when it's up!
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "AMDEC50")

16. Quote Originally Posted by MySTeek View Post
    Can't wait for your logs! Please be sure to post your log link here when it's up!
    going to put up log tomorrow, I never start a new log on weekends as traffic here is so slow and it gets lost....not that many people follow my logs, just need all the help I can get!!!

17. Alright everyone! Here's my log, come along for the ride.

Superman's MST ZMK Log

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    going to put up log tomorrow, I never start a new log on weekends as traffic here is so slow and it gets lost....not that many people follow my logs, just need all the help I can get!!!
    Tag me big man! you know I will follow.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Tag me big man! you know I will follow.
    log is up and you have been tagged-your IT, lol... @MySTeek @John Smeton you have been tagged also-so who's going to be IT, now?

20. Forgot to link mine. :P

Getting A Millennium of Sleep with ZMK

21. Thank you guys for linking us to your logs! Looking forward to all of them
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "AMDEC50")

22. Guys, in case any of you are unfamiliar with p5p and some of its benefits, I encourage you to look more into it. It is a very underrated vitamin. P5P is used in our ZMK and in our multivitamin, MVP-365. MVP is extremely well-formulated in its own right but p5p is the icing.
    What is P5P and why do I need it?
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "AMDEC50")

23. Quote Originally Posted by MySTeek View Post
    Guys, in case any of you are unfamiliar with p5p and some of its benefits, I encourage you to look more into it. It is a very underrated vitamin. P5P is used in our ZMK and in our multivitamin, MVP-365. MVP is extremely well-formulated in its own right but p5p is the icing.
    What is P5P and why do I need it?
    Good information there. LOVE learning about cognitive enhancement!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Millennium Sports Technologies needs 3 Loggers for Riptide
    By jwa254 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 05-24-2015, 11:12 AM
  2. Loggers needed for iForce's new product!
    By kingjameskjf in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 03:03 PM
  3. Loggers needed for iForce's new product!
    By kingjameskjf in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 07:23 PM
  4. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 10:29 PM
  5. ΩΩ-Loggers Needed For FlashOver!!-ΩΩ
    By custom in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 09:49 PM