DMAA Pre-workout Buy 1 Get 1 Half OFF

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can’t trust a product with a label like that. Incorrect %DV and multiple spelling errors doesn’t exactly inspire confidence.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been off the boards for a while but I thought DMAA was a banned substance?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ve been off the boards for a while but I thought DMAA was a banned substance?
Dmaa is not formally banned but it is being bullied out of the supplement industry. Anyone who sells legit dmaa is subject to bullying from the fda in the form of audits, potential charges ( even if they are eventually dropped) and more.

Except for one individual.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Islandsupps do you guys have anything with DMAA that doesn’t have yohimbine? This looks like it would be a lot of fun otherwise, but I just can’t train well on Y.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Islandsupps do you guys have anything with DMAA that doesn’t have yohimbine? This looks like it would be a lot of fun otherwise, but I just can’t train well on Y.
It seems they do not. They do however carry mesomorph which is a great alternative with isopropylsynephrine.

It's similar to dmaa feeling.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It seems they do not. They do however carry mesomorph which is a great alternative with isopropylsynephrine.

It's similar to dmaa feeling.
Eh, I have regular synephrine and it’s nothing like it - seems like none of the companies making DMAA-based stim bombs will make one without Y. Newsflash: a lot of people hate it. I found one company that does but they’ve also got Ostarine in it lol.

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Eh, I have regular synephrine and it’s nothing like it - seems like none of the companies making DMAA-based stim bombs will make one without Y. Newsflash: a lot of people hate it. I found one company that does but they’ve also got Ostarine in it lol.
New mesomorph is nothing like the DMAA version. I’m not convinced synephrine does anything in humans. Isopropylnorsynephrine is supposed to be 100x stronger or something, but that’s obviously not saying saying much.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seems to me that they have another version of this exact product without the AY.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
New mesomorph is nothing like the DMAA version. I’m not convinced synephrine does anything in humans. Isopropylnorsynephrine is supposed to be 100x stronger or something, but that’s obviously not saying saying much.
I have some SNS 30mg synephrine caps I add occasionally to my White Flash and it adds a very nice feel - and big appetite suppression. So I believe Pyro that it’s good, just not what I was shopping for.

Seems to me that they have another version of this exact product without the AY.
Thank you I will look it up!