DMAA Pre-workout Buy 1 Get 1 Half OFF

1. DMAA Pre-workout Buy 1 Get 1 Half OFF

Locked & Loaded Extended Clip Edition with 75 MG of DMAA. Buy 1 Get 1 Half OFF. Sale Ends Monday Sept 17th. SHOP HERE
    Name:  locked.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  699.3 KB

2. I canít trust a product with a label like that. Incorrect %DV and multiple spelling errors doesnít exactly inspire confidence.
    •   

3. Iíve been off the boards for a while but I thought DMAA was a banned substance?

4. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    Iíve been off the boards for a while but I thought DMAA was a banned substance?
    Dmaa is not formally banned but it is being bullied out of the supplement industry. Anyone who sells legit dmaa is subject to bullying from the fda in the form of audits, potential charges ( even if they are eventually dropped) and more.

Except for one individual.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
  5. DMAA Pre-workout Buy 1 Get 1 Half OFF

@Islandsupps do you guys have anything with DMAA that doesnít have yohimbine? This looks like it would be a lot of fun otherwise, but I just canít train well on Y.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    @Islandsupps do you guys have anything with DMAA that doesnít have yohimbine? This looks like it would be a lot of fun otherwise, but I just canít train well on Y.
    It seems they do not. They do however carry mesomorph which is a great alternative with isopropylsynephrine.

It's similar to dmaa feeling.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

7. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    It seems they do not. They do however carry mesomorph which is a great alternative with isopropylsynephrine.

It's similar to dmaa feeling.
    Eh, I have regular synephrine and itís nothing like it - seems like none of the companies making DMAA-based stim bombs will make one without Y. Newsflash: a lot of people hate it. I found one company that does but theyíve also got Ostarine in it lol.
    [email protected]

8. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Eh, I have regular synephrine and itís nothing like it - seems like none of the companies making DMAA-based stim bombs will make one without Y. Newsflash: a lot of people hate it. I found one company that does but theyíve also got Ostarine in it lol.
    New mesomorph is nothing like the DMAA version. Iím not convinced synephrine does anything in humans. Isopropylnorsynephrine is supposed to be 100x stronger or something, but thatís obviously not saying saying much.

9. Seems to me that they have another version of this exact product without the AY.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremyk1 View Post
    New mesomorph is nothing like the DMAA version. Iím not convinced synephrine does anything in humans. Isopropylnorsynephrine is supposed to be 100x stronger or something, but thatís obviously not saying saying much.
    I have some SNS 30mg synephrine caps I add occasionally to my White Flash and it adds a very nice feel - and big appetite suppression. So I believe Pyro that itís good, just not what I was shopping for.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Seems to me that they have another version of this exact product without the AY.
    Thank you I will look it up!
    [email protected]
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pre-workouts - Buy 1 Get 1 Half Price PredatorNutrition
    By PredNutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-20-2017, 07:45 AM
  2. Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off Mesomorph Sale
    By Mind+Muscle in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2017, 02:48 PM
  3. CRANK-N-STEIN Pre-Workout Buy 1 Get 1 50% OFF
    By Islandsupps in forum Supplement Deals