2 Loggers Needed for 3 Different Iconic/ Iron Legion Products

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    get your ducks all in a row...then get log up when you are good to go.

    I aint worried about it, you are one of the most trusty worthy members I know on this forum!!!
    Thanks for the Kind words brother.
    Just don't think it's good to log something without giving it a fair shot.
    I also don't like to log something when I'm taking another supplement that may skew the results.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Thanks for the Kind words brother.
    Just don't think it's good to log something without giving it a fair shot.
    I also don't like to log something when I'm taking another supplement that may skew the results.
    I know you will do a log worthy of the wait...n/p
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   
       


  3. I find it far more important to do an accurate log than a fast one. just make sure you @ me when you post it man.
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

  4. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    I find it far more important to do an accurate log than a fast one. just make sure you @ me when you post it man.
    Very much agree with this
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    sub a dub bub....
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Thanks for the link
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE
    https://iconicformulations.com/
    Use code marms for 25% off also works with IRON LEGION

  7. I would love to log any of these . I have never posted a log but I am a QA manager so I know all about writing reports and logs. I am currently on a 200 mg dose of test cyp a week with AI pre mixed in due to state laws and hcg 2x weekly for trt. I am not a body builder and workout 3 to 4 days a week .I have been on trt coming up on week 5. I am actually looking to do logs for someone now to get the experience and share in my results. I almost made a post asking to do a log even if it is just a sample pack for a week . I feel with my attention to detail and work skills I would be the perfect person to do these professionally or in my spare time for fun. Normally I charge 32 an hour for my reports plus ot so free is a great deal (for both of us) looking forward to hearing from you. Based on my current trt statutes I would test what ever product you think would work best for me.if i am not chosen i may just buy some products and post a log to work on building a rep as a logger .I have bloods in dec and may go back early if chosen in late Nov. Current stats 69 inches tall and 230 pounds .current bench press 275x2 should be 3 by the end of the week. So I have lots of room to improve !

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Glockguy706 View Post
    I would love to log any of these . I have never posted a log but I am a QA manager so I know all about writing reports and logs. I am currently on a 200 mg dose of test cyp a week with AI pre mixed in due to state laws and hcg 2x weekly for trt. I am not a body builder and workout 3 to 4 days a week .I have been on trt coming up on week 5. I am actually looking to do logs for someone now to get the experience and share in my results. I almost made a post asking to do a log even if it is just a sample pack for a week . I feel with my attention to detail and work skills I would be the perfect person to do these professionally or in my spare time for fun. Normally I charge 32 an hour for my reports plus ot so free is a great deal (for both of us) looking forward to hearing from you. Based on my current trt statutes I would test what ever product you think would work best for me.if i am not chosen i may just buy some products and post a log to work on building a rep as a logger .I have bloods in dec and may go back early if chosen in late Nov. Current stats 69 inches tall and 230 pounds .current bench press 275x2 should be 3 by the end of the week. So I have lots of room to improve !
    if you are close to 35 or older I recommend dermacrine-i recommend dermacrine for anyone on trt….no logging opportunities at this time but you can get dermacrine at iconicformulations.com and if you use code THEBIGT you save 25% off.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Choose your own adventure! 5 LOGGERS NEEDED FOR MST products
    By habajaba in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 01-15-2018, 11:57 PM
  2. 3 Loggers Needed For Ironflex's New Product Formabolic!
    By McCrew530 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 05-28-2014, 02:22 PM
  3. Loggers needed for iForce's new product!
    By kingjameskjf in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 03:03 PM
  4. Loggers needed for iForce's new product!
    By kingjameskjf in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 07:23 PM
  5. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 10:29 PM
Log in
Log in