cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IMG_1417.JPG

IMG_1418.JPG

Iron Legion and Iconic Formulations wants to bring you 3 different logging opps. We are looking for 2 loggers each for Iron Legion Virtus, Iconic Formulation Iconogenin and Sustain Alpha. Tell us why you want to log the product, what your planning to run with it and how this will aid in your fall plans.

IMG_1416.JPG

IMG_1420.JPG
IMG_1419.JPG

Rules
Must be a member in good standing
Must be able to post at least 4 times a week
Must not be on any similar products
Must be able to finish full length of log

Last edited:

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
I’m a frequent poster on AM and I’d love to try the virtus/sustain alpha as an addition to my current sarm stack that is leaving me a bit low on libido! I have been looking for a product to boost my libido but don’t want to quite take the jump to actual pharmaceuticals. Thanks for your consideration!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good luck applicants. IR/IF delivers every time. :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never used Virtus but I can definitely vouch for SA and Iconogenin! Great products.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely be up to log the virtus.... Been wanting to try this for a little while now. I can meet all the requirements :)
I'm on self administered trt and would love to see how this would control estrogen as an alternative to pharma grade ai.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Great promo. Definitely In. Since I'm trying to cut a lil bit, Iconogenin & virtus look most interesting to me. Would love to log any of them.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let’s keep this going guys

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will throw my hat in the ring to try Iconogenin and Sustain Alpha. (Never tried Sustain Alpha) I used a TD Loxo about 2 years ago. I used Virtus about 3 times and already logged it once.

Iconogenin and Sustain Alpha looks like it would be a sweet stack!
Note: SA in the AM and Icongnin Pre workout. or vise-versa I would be a 4 pumper. SA in the AM and Icongnin Pre workout.

I can list my past 11 AM logs if needed.

Always looking to Naturally
Increase Muscle Mass
Increase Strength
Increase Libido
sustain-alpha-iconic-400x600.jpg

iconogenin-400x600_1.jpg

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will throw my hat in the ring to try Iconogenin and Sustain Alpha. (Never tried Sustain Alpha) I used a TD Loxo about 2 years ago. I used Virtus about 3 times and already logged it once.

Note: SA in the AM and Icongnin Pre workout. or vise-versa I would be a 4 pumper. SA in the AM and Icongnin Pre workout.

Increase Muscle Mass
Increase Strength
Increase Libido
View attachment 170995
View attachment 170996
SA on the groin/thigh and Iconogenin on the upper torso. You could do both at the same time right out of the shower so pores are open more. No need to offset the two.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SA on the groin/thigh and Iconogenin on the upper torso. You could do both at the same time right out of the shower so pores are open more. No need to offset the two.
My thighs a pretty hairy and I would have to make sure my ball sack is shaved! lol
Don't think my balls are large enough for 4 pumps!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My thighs a pretty hairy and I would have to make sure my ball sack is shaved! lol
Don't think my balls are large enough for 4 pumps!
Keep the grass trimmed, it makes the tree look bigger. ;)
The groin area is the best place to apply SA so it gets absorbed into the gonads better. Around the pelvis and below the belly button works too.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would be interested in VIRTUS for AI support while running a stack of 4AD and a Epiandrosterone product. Have used Sustain Alpha and it never disappoints.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good opportunity here folks !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Increase Muscle Mass
Increase Strength
Increase Libido
View attachment 170995
View attachment 170996
wow-can't believe you've never tried sustain alpha!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely be up to log the virtus.... Been wanting to try this for a little while now. I can meet all the requirements :)
I'm on self administered trt and would love to see how this would control estrogen as an alternative to pharma grade ai.
fellow trt'er here...virtus works well for me!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
some quality apps, keep em coming!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Going to let this run till the end of the week.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
i've never tried any of these types of products, let alone any iron legion stuff. i've been an active user (rarely post, but i lurk) since 2009 and have many cycles under my belt. been looking for natty products these days and would definitely be able to log as much as needed. lmk

goals for fall/winter: gain mass while staying lean and natural. would love a libido boost as a side : )

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
USA only? And is there a link in between both company? Same owner or something?

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Have any of you guys used any of these on cycle before? And if so how’d you like it?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bump

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The good kind or the bad kind? You've got to be more specific with your "bump"s. :p
aint gonna bump no more with no big fat woman...

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for any of the three! Currently running EpiAndro and I'm always looking to add dense quality muscle mass. I could easily run the log full length and post more than the required amount.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in for maybe giving sustain alpha a run. I've got two bottles of iconogenin sitting in my closet that i'm gonna start running in October. I've ran sustain alpha before as a pct to my dermacrine run a few months ago and was very impressed. I also loved dermacrine. I've used the old bps laxo td product, which iconogenin is based on. I really want to stack something with the iconogenin i have, so please pick me up for sustain alpha!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm in for maybe giving sustain alpha a run. I've got two bottles of iconogenin sitting in my closet that i'm gonna start running in October. I've ran sustain alpha before as a pct to my dermacrine run a few months ago and was very impressed. I also loved dermacrine. I've used the old bps laxo td product, which iconogenin is based on. I really want to stack something with the iconogenin i have, so please pick me up for sustain alpha!
He did say "Please" !!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Be interested in seeing results on these

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll give this one more day for the last few guys then the boys will decide

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
last call for apps--some good products here!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Never used Virtus but I can definitely vouch for SA and Iconogenin! Great products.

lukehayd if you want to log iconogenin it's yours!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Godstrength you got it..send info to chef

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Increase Muscle Mass
Increase Strength
Increase Libido
View attachment 170995
View attachment 170996

Studhorse you get the sustain alpha..send info to chef!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Would be interested in VIRTUS for AI support while running a stack of 4AD and a Epiandrosterone product. Have used Sustain Alpha and it never disappoints.
ok BigRed1974 you got virtus...send info to chef!!!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would love to log this for you guys. Just got back to the states and would love to get a good log going after being gone for so long. Had nothing but positive experiences with Ironlegion and have heard nothing but good things about iconic. If I got to choose I’d have to pick the Virtus though!

Why you should choose me? I’ve ran previous logs for Iron legion with great progress. I know the quality of these products and have been “patiently” awaiting the return of Virtus for some time now haha.

Currently only taking the basic whey/creatine/pre.

Stats:
Age- 31
Weight- 225lbs
Height- 5’11
BF- 15ish

Here’s a link to my previous IronLegion log.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/288918-wesbs-ironlegion-stack.html

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Booo! Just kidding. Good luck fellas! I’ll be following along.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate all the love and shout outs you have given to dermacrine Tank 88 you got the sustain alpha-send info to chef!!!

btw-feel free to stack the sustain with your iconogenin, different kinds of products and won't skew results, imo.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Congrats everyone! Can't wait to see the results. I'm curious of these products.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Would love to log this for you guys. Just got back to the states and would love to get a good log going after being gone for so long. Had nothing but positive experiences with Ironlegion and have heard nothing but good things about iconic.

Why you should choose me? I’ve ran previous logs for Iron legion with great progress. I know the quality of these products and have been “patiently” awaiting the return of Virtus for some time now haha.

Currently only taking the basic whey/creatine/pre.

Stats:
Age- 31
Weight- 225lbs
Height- 5’11
BF- 15ish

Here’s a link to my previous IronLegion log.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/288918-wesbs-ironlegion-stack.html
ok wesb2387 I've got you as alternate #1...can't say what product it would be, let me know if you are in?