Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA-Labs

MA-PUMP Sale!

Hi, guys. Since I first released MA-PUMP in the Fall of 2017, the one thing I have heard more than anything else is that the product looks amazing, but that it's price is a bit too high for the typical customer. More times than I can remember I have been asked to let people know if the product ever goes on sale. Well, that day has come...

As of today the price of MA-PUMP will temporarily be reduced to $39.99. This is almost a $20 discount, which puts MA-PUMP's price-point right in the mid-range for this product category.

For those of you who haven't seen the ingredient profile yet, I encourage you to view it in the link below, as there is not a single pump/muscle volumizing product ANYWHERE on the market more potent than MA-PUMP.

When evaluating its cost-effectiveness it quickly becomes apparent that, when priced at $39.99, NO other product on the market gives you more for your money--not even close. So, not only is MA-PUMP already the most powerful pump product per serving, but it is now the most cost-effective as well, making it the best deal for your money.

* Discount codes do not apply to the current sale price, as enabling the discount codes at the current price would cause a near total loss of profit.

MA-PUMP Link: https://www.masupps.com/products/ma-pump/

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang, just peeped this formula for the first time - this is a real deal product. I am not a pump chaser, but this is legit.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dang, just peeped this formula for the first time - this is a real deal product. I am not a pump chaser, but this is legit.
Thank you. .

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long is the sale running
I will be having a store-wide sale starting mid-week, so it will be on sale at least through this coming sale. The websites are currently being updated so you can;t order right now, but the stores will re-open around Tuesday...when the sale begins.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Link doesnt work....can ypu post a label?

How does this work with low carb/keto type diets?

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Came here esp. looking for this sale lol....had this before, stuff is crazy....just crazy. Drink a ton of cold water and eat some fast acting carbs before i.e. jelly slices, dextrose, etc. or even drink something like IntraCell7 and god pumps are unreal.

Get the damn site up I want to buy :)

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Labs Site Now Open!!!

Store-Wide Sale!

After a lengthy wait we are finally back up and running. Just so you guys are aware, I am still in the process of updating the sites from a graphics standpoint (I am going to have some new background graphics and some other stuff added), but I didn't want to wait any longer to re-open, so I am re-opening and starting the sale now!

MA Labs Coupon Code (30% OFF): pro30

Link: [B]https://masupps.com/[/B]

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only Personal Checks or Green Money check payment only method? No cards, etc.?

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only Personal Checks or Green Money check payment only method? No cards, etc.?
Brother, I haven't taken cc's for over half a year. No one who sells these products can take cc's...unless they LIE to the bank...and if they do they are stupid because the FDA is now having those companies prosecuted for money laundering. The few remaining companies that do are going to stop soon. I was just contacted by a LARGE research company owner who is now canceling his cc's and is moving to e-checks...and is asking who I use. Soon, these products won't be available at all and people will WISH the days would return when they could use e-checks. Besides, e-checks are simple to use...as easy a credit cards. I use Green Money, which is the oldest, largest, and most reliable e-check provider in the world. They work with fortune 500 companies and have an impeccable track record. Furthermore, I ship orders MUCH faster than normal companies that use e-checks.

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brother, I haven't taken cc's for over half a year. No one who sells these products can take cc's...unless they LIE to the bank...and if they do they are stupid because the FDA is now having those companies prosecuted for money laundering. The few remaining companies that do are going to stop soon. I was just contacted by a LARGE research company owner who is now canceling his cc's and is moving to e-checks...and is asking who I use. Soon, these products won't be available at all and people will WISH the days would return when they could use e-checks. Besides, e-checks are simple to use...as easy a credit cards. I use Green Money, which is the oldest, largest, and most reliable e-check provider in the world. They work with fortune 500 companies and have an impeccable track record. Furthermore, I ship orders MUCH faster than normal companies that use e-checks.
Understand your side...I don't want these POS companies, E-check, Zelle, etc. access to my bank account. Rather retailers use Venmo, Cash App, Crypto Currency, etc. which is what all my sellers use gray and non-gray area but I understand, your business. I'm surprised since MA Pump contains NOTHING gray area, no non WADA, no stimulants, can't see what the issue is selling this product using a card but again, it's not my business. Sorry wanted to buy again but not using apps directly linked to bank accounts.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Understand your side...I don't want these POS companies, E-check, Zelle, etc. access to my bank account.
No, you actually don't understand my side...because most of what you said is inaccurate. For one, "E-check" is not a "POS company". In fact, E-checks are not a company at all. It is a METHOD OF PAYMENT. There are MANY different e-check providers all over the world. Green-Money (my E-check provider) is FAR from a POS company. It is the oldest, largest, and most reliable/respected e-check provider in the world. They work with major businesses all over the world, including Fortune 500 companies. Fortune 500 companies tend to avoid using POS companies when accepting payment. It's not surprising that they use Green Money, as Green Money (i.e. bank) has an impeccable track record.

Rather retailers use Venmo, Cash App, Crypto Currency, etc. which is what all my sellers use gray and non-gray area but I understand, your business.
The truth is that barely ANY retailers of grey-area/drug-based products use Venmo and for good reason, but I'll touch more on that below. Furthermore, in my opinion, I think you should be more concerned about getting ripped off by all the fly-by-night grey area companies that do use Venmo, rather than Green Money, as any grey-area company with even a moderate amount of customers and sales history isn't able to use Venmo. On the other hand, Green Money has a perfect track record, but that isn't surprising being that they are a bank.

It's the same with CashApp.

As far as crypto-currency is concerned, it is DISLIKED by the majority of customers, which is why companies like Amazon, Walmart, etc., refuse to use it. Still, I will likely add it on as a secondary payment option at some point in the near future, for those people who want to use it. It is mostly UGL's that use crypto...because they have no choice. They can't use E-check providers like Green Money, or else they would...guaranteed. I should also mention that if you're worried about getting 'ripped off", UGLs are the LAST companies I would be ordering from, as they have the worst track record of all businesses in the bodybuilding-fitness world...by a long shot.

I'm surprised since MA Pump contains NOTHING gray area, no non WADA, no stimulants, can't see what the issue is selling this product using a card
You can't see what the issue is because you don't understand what they are. A company can't selectively take credit cards for one product. A company gets approved for a cc based on what their "website" sells, not a single product on their website.

but again, it's not my business. Sorry wanted to buy again but not using apps directly linked to bank accounts.

OK, now here's where I am getting confused. You say you don't want to use methods of payment that are linked directly to your bank account, but every single service you listed above (that you said you use, such as Venmo, CashApp, etc.) is directly linked to your bank account! In order to use Venmo, it has to be "directly linked" to your checking account, debit card, or credit card...which is exactly what you said you wanted to avoid! So is CashApp! Also, customer satisfaction with Venmo and CashApp is not only WAY lower than Green Money, but the number of times people have been ripped off using Venmo/CashApp is way higher.

Oh, let's get back to why no decently large grey-area company with a lengthy sales history can (or should) take Venmo, CashApp, etc. It's simple. Because neither of those services ALLOW the transfer of money for research chems/drug-based products! That is WHY almost no research companies or grey-area companies use Venmo, CashApp, etc. They may be able to "get away with it" for a short time if they are quite small and extra careful, but sooner or later it will catch up to them. As soon as these money transfer services find out what is being sold (and they WILL find out...because all it takes is ONE customer to make a mistake and you're done), they will shut down the account in a heartbeat! THAT is why I don't use these services...and why NO other decently large, reputable company with a decent sales history does either...and those who have tried have had their accounts shutdown within a relatively short period of time. If you knew more about what E-checks are...and the different service providers involved, you wouldn't think the way you do. No doubt there are some shady, backyard e-check providers out there that have given "e-checks" a bad name, but Green Money certainly isn't one of them...and most people now understand that e-checks are only as reliable as the e-check provider you use. Just like you wouldn't visit a corner-working prostitute if you are looking for safe sex, neither do you use unknown back-yard e-check providers if you want to protect yourself. Most people understand this, which is why my businesses haven't missed a beat since I stopped taking cc's.

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mike it's pointless to go back and forth...I can give you 10+ examples and you're not changing your mind which is fine, I just wish there were more payment options, that's all.
As far as Venmo, Cash App is concerned..and this just to say it does exist and has been for a long time...some of the bigger and I mean bigger UGL's on social media still do Venmo 3yrs running with no issues and we are not talking gray area....we are talking completely illegal supplements and yes crazy enough to post it openly as a payment option. I know, I've been using a few of them (couple STILL are doing PayPal). You'd figure in 3yrs someone would have f'ed up by now...or someone at these company's are turning their eye. Also...one of the major players in the Peptide/Research Chemicals business still uses PayPal and Venmo...how, I don't know but after the biggest Peptide company went straight to Zelle only, I switched to this company that gives me 7 payment options.
This is all just for arguments sake...but as a consumer yeah I like options and honestly you (meaning anybody) shouldn't be in this game if you can't absorb a loss knowing your playing with fire with companies, supplements, etc. that are not "legal".

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mike it's pointless to go back and forth...I can give you 10+ examples and you're not changing your mind which is fine, I just wish there were more payment options, that's all.
As far as Venmo, Cash App is concerned..and this just to say it does exist and has been for a long time...some of the bigger and I mean bigger UGL's on social media still do Venmo 3yrs running with no issues and we are not talking gray area....we are talking completely illegal supplements and yes crazy enough to post it openly as a payment option. I know, I've been using a few of them (couple STILL are doing PayPal). You'd figure in 3yrs someone would have f'ed up by now...or someone at these company's are turning their eye. Also...one of the major players in the Peptide/Research Chemicals business still uses PayPal and Venmo...how, I don't know but after the biggest Peptide company went straight to Zelle only, I switched to this company that gives me 7 payment options.
This is all just for arguments sake...but as a consumer yeah I like options and honestly you (meaning anybody) shouldn't be in this game if you can't absorb a loss knowing your playing with fire with companies, supplements, etc. that are not "legal".
Can't absorb a loss? I have no idea what your even referring to.

Aside from that, I listed a dozen things about your post that were flat-out wrong. For every 1 company that might use one of the payment options you listed, 30 others do not...for all the reasons I mentioned above. Now, you may be willing to purchase from companies that are willing to lie to the money services they use, but I am not.

Being that your primary concern is not wanting to be ripped off, I find it odd that you not only order from companies that are WAY more likely to rip you off (as they have zero accountability), but who openly lie to those they work with just so they can take your money. It seems kind of contradictory to me.

Clearly you don't know how E-checks work or anything about Green Money. If you did you would realize that you are WAY safer using Green Money than you are ordering from UGLs. Fortune 500 companies tend to make sure they are offering secure payment options. I use the same payment option that many of these companies use...and which has a impeccable track record. Fortunately, most people are educated on the matter, which is why switching over to Green Money E-check hasn't hurt either of my businesses.

No one's forcing you to buy anything. If you don't like the payment options offered, just don't purchase from me. There's no reason to complain or put up lengthy, inaccurate posts. To be honest, in my extensive experience, I have found that the people who complain even before ordering, are the ones NOT to sell too, as they always find something to complain about. My track record speaks for itself.

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't absorb a loss? I have no idea what your even referring to.

Aside from that, I listed a dozen things about your post that were flat-out wrong. For every 1 company that might use one of the payment options you listed, 30 others do not...for all the reasons I mentioned above. Now, you may be willing to purchase from companies that are willing to lie to the money services they use, but I am not.

Being that your primary concern is not wanting to be ripped off, I find it odd that you not only order from companies that are WAY more likely to rip you off (as they have zero accountability), but who openly lie to those they work with just so they can take your money. It seems kind of contradictory to me.

Clearly you don't know how E-checks work or anything about Green Money. If you did you would realize that you are WAY safer using Green Money than you are ordering from UGLs. Fortune 500 companies tend to make sure they are offering secure payment options. I use the same payment option that many of these companies use...and which has a impeccable track record. Fortunately, most people are educated on the matter, which is why switching over to Green Money E-check hasn't hurt either of my businesses.

No one's forcing you to buy anything. If you don't like the payment options offered, just don't purchase from me. There's no reason to complain or put up lengthy, inaccurate posts. To be honest, in my extensive experience, I have found that the people who complain even before ordering, are the ones NOT to sell too, as they always find something to complain about. My track record speaks for itself.
YOUR track record, please, I've been in this game 30 years, ordering online since 2000, don't preach to me like your a big shot. GTFO trying to preach to me like a 15yr old, all I asked was for more payment options and now your George Jung.

Keep your product, I'll order Volugen (better product anyway) with less attitude from the owner.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mike Arnold is a trusted voice within the bodybuilding community... His posts are always gems... Since I've seen him join the AM boards with his new companies I see a lot of hate... I honestly don't get it, but maybe people aren't familiar with his contributions in the past and his reputation. None the less his products are top notch. Somatozine is an excellent product, people really like vicaine and the formula for MA Pump is just nuts...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mike Arnold is a trusted voice within the bodybuilding community... His posts are always gems... Since I've seen him join the AM boards with his new companies I see a lot of hate... I honestly don't get it, but maybe people aren't familiar with his contributions in the past and his reputation. None the less his products are top notch. Somatozine is an excellent product, people really like vicaine and the formula for MA Pump is just nuts...
I think the only hate you are seeing is the vocal minority.

If I had a personal problem with a vendor’s payment method, I wouldn’t use them either. But I wouldn’t complain on a forum about it because I know it’s not going to change - those decisions were made for a reason.

Someone above posted that the site wasn’t up yet, after it was supposed to be - I am sure he was keenly aware of the lack of orders & trying to open the store ASAP.

You’ll never please everyone.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Idk man, for months I have seen people coming for Mike here and there, this isn't the first time. I just don't think people are aware of his reputation but I could be wrong...

And I agree about the vendor payment thing. You don't like it, don't buy. Move on

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
YOUR track record, please, I've been in this game 30 years, ordering online since 2000, don't preach to me like your a big shot. GTFO trying to preach to me like a 15yr old, all I asked was for more payment options and now your George Jung.

Keep your product, I'll order Volugen (better product anyway) with less attitude from the owner.
Better product? Then why did you want to buy mine? LOL. .

Note: I just looked up Volugen. My hat goes off to them, as they do have a great product. It is NOT a better pump product, though. It contains ZERO nitrates, which is one of the two major pathways for NO production. Without nitrates--and lots of them--it is IMPOSSIBLE to have the best pump product. MA-PUMP contains a huge 1,500 mg dose of sodium nitrate.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

If I had a personal problem with a vendor’s payment method, I wouldn’t use them either. But I wouldn’t complain on a forum about it because I know it’s not going to change - those decisions were made for a reason.

Someone above posted that the site wasn’t up yet, after it was supposed to be - I am sure he was keenly aware of the lack of orders & trying to open the store ASAP.

You’ll never please everyone.
See bold above: Agreed (and good post overall). For each person who has something negative to say (like the guy above who wanted me to implement special payment options just for him), there are 100 people who only have nice things to say. However, those who get pissed off tend to make way more noise, while the people who are happy usually only put short posts or shoot me a pm/email. But...being the way I am, I rarely allow someone to talk **** without calling them out on their bull****, such as the poster above. It was obvious from his first post that he was being passive aggressive and critical of what he considered to be unacceptable payment options and ownership decisions....and believe me, he is not the first.

I just had a customer email me yesterday, who basically told me that he wasn't going to use E-check or money order...and that I was GOING to use PayPal because he wanted his products shipped out NOW! I kindly explained to him that I had been banned from PayPal for trying to accept payment for these products in the past and therefore could no longer use them. He continued to demand that I use other payment options...right NOW...and began listing every single money service in the book, even after I told him that the only payment options I could use (aside from Western Union) were listed on the site. He just didn't want to accept it...and was quite the dick about it. When he finally realized things weren't going to change, he stopped emailing...and then placed an order without saying anything.

I even offered to use Western Union for him, which would have been a 45 minute round-trip in the car, additional time spent in line, additional time spent filling out the proper paperwork, etc I also would have had to make a special trip to the post office just for him because the delivery service we use (that collects are shipments) already made it's last pick-up for the day. It probably would have taken 2 hours to do all this...and believe me, I don't have 2 hours to spend on one $60 order, but I was going to do it anyway (just like I would for anyone else). For my willingness to help I got put on blast. But...but like you said, it's impossible to please everyone.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Idk man, for months I have seen people coming for Mike here and there, this isn't the first time. I just don't think people are aware of his reputation but I could be wrong...

And I agree about the vendor payment thing. You don't like it, don't buy. Move on
See bold above: I honestly don't see that happen very much--maybe once every few months, but this is because I end up getting into an argument with someone and they don't like what I have to say...not because I am being disrespectful, but because they don't like being called out over their bull****. Rarely (if ever) does an argument stem from previous issues they had with me. Good or bad, I have a hard time letting people talk **** or post inaccurate things about the company and not saying something about...and no one likes to be corrected. When this happens some people are cool about it. In the end we end up shaking hands (figuratively speaking) and move on, but some people REALLY don't like being told they are wrong and they freak out. Within a period of 5 minutes I could go from their best buddy to the suddenly being the worst company owner in the world. LOL. That's where most of this stems from. You won't find anyone here, or anywhere else, that has any legitimate, prior gripes against me--no one I have wronged.

All of us have our own issues and things we could improve about ourselves...and maybe I should let some things go, but at the same time I think one of my strong suits is an intolerance for dishonest business practices. When I first got into this business I was shocked to see how much corruption there is--on every level. It's bad. However, there are some great company owners and manufacturers out there who HATE what they see around them and take the high road in their business practice. Unfortunately, it is often hard to know who is who because most decisions takes place behind closed doors.

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See bold above: I honestly don't see that happen very much--maybe once every few months, but this is because I end up getting into an argument with someone and they don't like what I have to say...not because I am being disrespectful, but because they don't like being called out over their bull****. Rarely (if ever) does an argument stem from previous issues they had with me. Good or bad, I have a hard time letting people talk **** or post inaccurate things about the company and not saying something about...and no one likes to be corrected. When this happens some people are cool about it. In the end we end up shaking hands (figuratively speaking) and move on, but some people REALLY don't like being told they are wrong and they freak out. Within a period of 5 minutes I could go from their best buddy to the suddenly being the worst company owner in the world. LOL. That's where most of this stems from. You won't find anyone here, or anywhere else, that has any legitimate, prior gripes against me--no one I have wronged.

All of us have our own issues and things we could improve about ourselves...and maybe I should let some things go, but at the same time I think one of my strong suits is an intolerance for dishonest business practices. When I first got into this business I was shocked to see how much corruption there is--on every level. It's bad. However, there are some great company owners and manufacturers out there who HATE what they see around them and take the high road in their business practice. Unfortunately, it is often hard to know who is who because most decisions takes place behind closed doors.
The only bull**** is what's flapping from your gums you blowhard, write another diatribe while your at it, make my eyes bleed even more.
I asked if there were any other methods, u said no, I said I'm not crazy about the 2 THATS IT and "wished" you took other forms to use your product. I know huh, never has someone asked if there are any other payment methods....Christ what are people thinking asking such a ridiculous question. "Asking for payment methods just for him"....you ok guy lol, where the f did I say "make a payment just for me or I'm not buying"? Good luck finding it. Reading comprehension isn't a strong suit from a few on this board. Then I'm a getting a lecture on molecular biology from you. Sorry, you're not going to make this a sympathy post for poor ole Mike and what I have deal with....need a blankie and pacifier?
Go write another 3 paragraphs of sorrow so that your 2 little tarts can "like" your post, make u feel all warm and fuzzy.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The only bull**** is what's flapping from your gums you blowhard, write another diatribe while your at it, make my eyes bleed even more.
I asked if there were any other methods, u said no, I said I'm not crazy about the 2 THATS IT and "wished" you took other forms to use your product. I know huh, never has someone asked if there are any other payment methods....Christ what are people thinking asking such a ridiculous question. "Asking for payment methods just for him"....you ok guy lol, where the f did I say "make a payment just for me or I'm not buying"? Good luck finding it. Reading comprehension isn't a strong suit from a few on this board. Then I'm a getting a lecture on molecular biology from you. Sorry, you're not going to make this a sympathy post for poor ole Mike and what I have deal with....need a blankie and pacifier?
Go write another 3 paragraphs of sorrow so that your 2 little tarts can "like" your post, make u feel all warm and fuzzy.

We all get it--you don't like the payment methods. I thought we moved on from that? You already said you don't want to use them, so there really is no need to keep repeating yourself.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1751.JPG

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know if his ma pump starts to clump due to glycerol? Mike check your pm's man

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sale Ends Today @ 12:00 Midnight!!!!

Hi, guys. Our week long sale is coming to an end. Today is the last day that you will be able to get 30% of all MA Labs products.

The sale will run through Midnight tonight.

I want to thank everyone who ordered for all their support. This was the most successful sale we've had yet...and it's all because of you. Thank you.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Well used 25G of ma pump tonight for chest and it was amazing!! Cant wait to keep experimenting with it to see what it can do

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Links dont work
It must be on you end, as they are working for me..and orders are coming unobstructed. Maybe try a new search engine or refresh your browser.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well used 25G of ma pump tonight for chest and it was amazing!! Cant wait to keep experimenting with it to see what it can do
I am really glad you like it. It takes few minutes to get everything mixed but at least it tastes pretty good and it works awesome. I am going to use some right now.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It must be on you end, as they are working for me..and orders are coming unobstructed. Maybe try a new search engine or refresh your browser.
Soo weird, on my phone NG but on the computer it works.....sent you an email thru the site about coming on our podcast...let me know.

M

Mack19

Awards
I took my first dose of ma pump and the stuff didn’t breakdown I tried breaking it up with a spoon and a fork even when I mixed it with water it didn’t breakdown I actually had to chew it to get it down - any suggestions ? Thx

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I took my first dose of ma pump and the stuff didn’t breakdown I tried breaking it up with a spoon and a fork even when I mixed it with water it didn’t breakdown I actually had to chew it to get it down - any suggestions ? Thx
Freeze it for 24 hours

M

Mack19

Awards
I took your advice and tried freezing it twice and it’s still in clumps it’s like cookie dough

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That happened to me a while back with a product. I was having preworkout chews instead of putting it in water. Would chase with water. No difference in effectiveness, still worked great!

M

Mack19

Awards
I don’t like chewing preworkout at 5am - I was gagging on it - it’s tough to measure the correct dosage when it’s In clumps like that

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
I don’t like chewing preworkout at 5am - I was gagging on it - it’s tough to measure the correct dosage when it’s In clumps like that
You need a scale. But pro tip- dissolve and shake hard in hot hot water... let soak for a few minutes and then it mixes much easier and breaks down faster. Good luck

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you just add water and shake it, it will take about 5-10 minutes to fully dissolve. Unfortunately, it is the result of a very large dose of HydroMax.

However, the following will help it dissolve much faster. First, put the MA-PUMP in a glass, shaker-cup, etc (break up any big chunks before adding water). Then heat up about 4 ounces of water in a microwave...until it's very hot...then pour it on the MA-PUMP and either swirl it around or stir it with a spoon. It will dissolve quickly due to the heat. Afterward, put in however much cold water you want to use (I recommend 20 ounces total, in order to take advantage of HydroMax's full muscle hydrating potential). My buddy did this last week and it dissolved almost instantly--no undissolved pieces at all.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
If you just add water and shake it, it will take about 5-10 minutes to fully dissolve. Unfortunately, it is the result of a very large dose of HydroMax.

However, the following will help it dissolve much faster. First, put the MA-PUMP in a glass, shaker-cup, etc (break up any big chunks before adding water). Then heat up about 4 ounces of water in a microwave...until it's very hot...then pour it on the MA-PUMP and either swirl it around or stir it with a spoon. It will dissolve quickly due to the heat. Afterward, put in however much cold water you want to use (I recommend 20 ounces total, in order to take advantage of HydroMax's full muscle hydrating potential). My buddy did this last week and it dissolved almost instantly--no undissolved pieces at all.
Lmao thats what I just said to do above!! Great minds think alike

M

Mack19

Awards
Thx for the info guys I took your advice and it worked great

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All, if you are interested, I just had an hour long conversation covering everything from his products, the payment concern etc etc.

Will have it posted on Mon. I have been in this business for a while, Mike is a super humble, very knowledgeable person that s using some real unique ingredients...

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All, if you are interested, I just had an hour long conversation covering everything from his products, the payment concern etc etc.

Will have it posted on Mon. I have been in this business for a while, Mike is a super humble, very knowledgeable person that s using some real unique ingredients...
Definitely interested. Need that link bro!