MA-PUMP Sale: Only $39.99!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    See bold above: I honestly don't see that happen very much--maybe once every few months, but this is because I end up getting into an argument with someone and they don't like what I have to say...not because I am being disrespectful, but because they don't like being called out over their bull****. Rarely (if ever) does an argument stem from previous issues they had with me. Good or bad, I have a hard time letting people talk **** or post inaccurate things about the company and not saying something about...and no one likes to be corrected. When this happens some people are cool about it. In the end we end up shaking hands (figuratively speaking) and move on, but some people REALLY don't like being told they are wrong and they freak out. Within a period of 5 minutes I could go from their best buddy to the suddenly being the worst company owner in the world. LOL. That's where most of this stems from. You won't find anyone here, or anywhere else, that has any legitimate, prior gripes against me--no one I have wronged.

All of us have our own issues and things we could improve about ourselves...and maybe I should let some things go, but at the same time I think one of my strong suits is an intolerance for dishonest business practices. When I first got into this business I was shocked to see how much corruption there is--on every level. It's bad. However, there are some great company owners and manufacturers out there who HATE what they see around them and take the high road in their business practice. Unfortunately, it is often hard to know who is who because most decisions takes place behind closed doors.
    The only bull**** is what's flapping from your gums you blowhard, write another diatribe while your at it, make my eyes bleed even more.
    I asked if there were any other methods, u said no, I said I'm not crazy about the 2 THATS IT and "wished" you took other forms to use your product. I know huh, never has someone asked if there are any other payment methods....Christ what are people thinking asking such a ridiculous question. "Asking for payment methods just for him"....you ok guy lol, where the f did I say "make a payment just for me or I'm not buying"? Good luck finding it. Reading comprehension isn't a strong suit from a few on this board. Then I'm a getting a lecture on molecular biology from you. Sorry, you're not going to make this a sympathy post for poor ole Mike and what I have deal with....need a blankie and pacifier?
    Go write another 3 paragraphs of sorrow so that your 2 little tarts can "like" your post, make u feel all warm and fuzzy.
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    The only bull**** is what's flapping from your gums you blowhard, write another diatribe while your at it, make my eyes bleed even more.
    I asked if there were any other methods, u said no, I said I'm not crazy about the 2 THATS IT and "wished" you took other forms to use your product. I know huh, never has someone asked if there are any other payment methods....Christ what are people thinking asking such a ridiculous question. "Asking for payment methods just for him"....you ok guy lol, where the f did I say "make a payment just for me or I'm not buying"? Good luck finding it. Reading comprehension isn't a strong suit from a few on this board. Then I'm a getting a lecture on molecular biology from you. Sorry, you're not going to make this a sympathy post for poor ole Mike and what I have deal with....need a blankie and pacifier?
    Go write another 3 paragraphs of sorrow so that your 2 little tarts can "like" your post, make u feel all warm and fuzzy.

We all get it--you don't like the payment methods. I thought we moved on from that? You already said you don't want to use them, so there really is no need to keep repeating yourself.
    MA Labs 20% Off Discount Code: arnold20
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    Name:  IMG_1751.JPG
Views: 153
Size:  80.7 KB
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

4. Does anyone know if his ma pump starts to clump due to glycerol? Mike check your pm's man

5. Quote Originally Posted by ZachHXx View Post
    Does anyone know if his ma pump starts to clump due to glycerol? Mike check your pm's man
    Pm sent.
    •   

6. Sale Ends Today @ 12:00 Midnight!!!!

Hi, guys. Our week long sale is coming to an end. Today is the last day that you will be able to get 30% of all MA Labs products.

The sale will run through Midnight tonight.

I want to thank everyone who ordered for all their support. This was the most successful sale we've had yet...and it's all because of you. Thank you.

7. Links dont work
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

8. Well used 25G of ma pump tonight for chest and it was amazing!! Cant wait to keep experimenting with it to see what it can do

9. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Links dont work
    It must be on you end, as they are working for me..and orders are coming unobstructed. Maybe try a new search engine or refresh your browser.

10. Quote Originally Posted by ZachHXx View Post
    Well used 25G of ma pump tonight for chest and it was amazing!! Cant wait to keep experimenting with it to see what it can do
    I am really glad you like it. It takes few minutes to get everything mixed but at least it tastes pretty good and it works awesome. I am going to use some right now.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    It must be on you end, as they are working for me..and orders are coming unobstructed. Maybe try a new search engine or refresh your browser.
    Soo weird, on my phone NG but on the computer it works.....sent you an email thru the site about coming on our podcast...let me know.

12. I took my first dose of ma pump and the stuff didn’t breakdown I tried breaking it up with a spoon and a fork even when I mixed it with water it didn’t breakdown I actually had to chew it to get it down - any suggestions ? Thx

13. Quote Originally Posted by Mack19 View Post
    I took my first dose of ma pump and the stuff didn’t breakdown I tried breaking it up with a spoon and a fork even when I mixed it with water it didn’t breakdown I actually had to chew it to get it down - any suggestions ? Thx
    Freeze it for 24 hours

14. I took your advice and tried freezing it twice and it’s still in clumps it’s like cookie dough

15. That happened to me a while back with a product. I was having preworkout chews instead of putting it in water. Would chase with water. No difference in effectiveness, still worked great!
    Chaos & Pain Rep

16. I don’t like chewing preworkout at 5am - I was gagging on it - it’s tough to measure the correct dosage when it’s In clumps like that

17. Quote Originally Posted by Mack19 View Post
    I don’t like chewing preworkout at 5am - I was gagging on it - it’s tough to measure the correct dosage when it’s In clumps like that
    You need a scale. But pro tip- dissolve and shake hard in hot hot water... let soak for a few minutes and then it mixes much easier and breaks down faster. Good luck

18. Have to try this out. That’s a good tip

19. Quote Originally Posted by Mack19 View Post
    I took my first dose of ma pump and the stuff didn’t breakdown I tried breaking it up with a spoon and a fork even when I mixed it with water it didn’t breakdown I actually had to chew it to get it down - any suggestions ? Thx
    If you just add water and shake it, it will take about 5-10 minutes to fully dissolve. Unfortunately, it is the result of a very large dose of HydroMax.

However, the following will help it dissolve much faster. First, put the MA-PUMP in a glass, shaker-cup, etc (break up any big chunks before adding water). Then heat up about 4 ounces of water in a microwave...until it's very hot...then pour it on the MA-PUMP and either swirl it around or stir it with a spoon. It will dissolve quickly due to the heat. Afterward, put in however much cold water you want to use (I recommend 20 ounces total, in order to take advantage of HydroMax's full muscle hydrating potential). My buddy did this last week and it dissolved almost instantly--no undissolved pieces at all.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    If you just add water and shake it, it will take about 5-10 minutes to fully dissolve. Unfortunately, it is the result of a very large dose of HydroMax.

However, the following will help it dissolve much faster. First, put the MA-PUMP in a glass, shaker-cup, etc (break up any big chunks before adding water). Then heat up about 4 ounces of water in a microwave...until it's very hot...then pour it on the MA-PUMP and either swirl it around or stir it with a spoon. It will dissolve quickly due to the heat. Afterward, put in however much cold water you want to use (I recommend 20 ounces total, in order to take advantage of HydroMax's full muscle hydrating potential). My buddy did this last week and it dissolved almost instantly--no undissolved pieces at all.
    Lmao thats what I just said to do above!! Great minds think alike

21. Thx for the info guys I took your advice and it worked great

22. All, if you are interested, I just had an hour long conversation covering everything from his products, the payment concern etc etc.

Will have it posted on Mon. I have been in this business for a while, Mike is a super humble, very knowledgeable person that s using some real unique ingredients...

23. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    All, if you are interested, I just had an hour long conversation covering everything from his products, the payment concern etc etc.

Will have it posted on Mon. I have been in this business for a while, Mike is a super humble, very knowledgeable person that s using some real unique ingredients...
    Definitely interested. Need that link bro!
    Chaos & Pain Rep

24. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    Definitely interested. Need that link bro!
    Would love to hear your thoughts after listening to the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui-K...ature=youtu.be (Youtube)

https://www.podcastgarden.com/episod...ma-labs_136306

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...815990625?mt=2 (Itunes)

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MA-PUMP Sale: Only $39.99!!!
    By Mike Arnold in forum Supplement Companies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-29-2018, 12:05 PM
  2. MA-PUMP Sale: Only $39.99!!!
    By Mike Arnold in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2018, 10:55 AM
  3. White FLOOD / Green MAGnitude STACK: Only 39.99 @ Nutraplanet!!!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 06:41 AM
  4. White FLOOD / Green MAGnitude STACK: Only 39.99 @ Nutraplanet!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 08:40 AM
  5. Epistane, Currently Only $39.99!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 10:59 AM