LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
20180824_193354.jpg

All of us in the PEScience family and team would like to get some more feedback on our Select Protein Bars. Please post a short response explaining why you think we should select you to try a box of bars on us. If you'd like to explain why you would be the best pick or maybe get creative and have some fun with it then go for it. Please make sure to include what flavor you would like to try in the response. Whether you have plenty of experience with different brands or this is the very first protein bar you will try just explain to us why you should be the lucky member we chose. :)

At the moment we aren't going to put a selection date on this as we want to make sure to leave some time for more to get involved but the more that apply the better the chance I can talk the big guys into possibly adding a second winner. So please don't hesitate to throw your app in.

From myself and all the crew at Pescience thank you all for the continued support and love. It is appreciated and we always remain grateful for the AM family and community where our roots are!

Always be sure to SELECT the best!

LeeJ93

Awards
My supplies of PES Select are running horrendously low and I was looking to add some bars to my bulk shipment. I live in Australia so generally need to plan for larger orders around the Insiders. There hasn't been one for a while for Select so i'll need to bite the bullet and get a shipment in within the week. PES is the perfect product for making ice-cream like shakes which now make up a staple of my diet. Best Vanilla on the market and PBC is bang on.
Never ventured into the bars for any brand so what a perfect opportunity to win over a loyal PES advocate. If possible I'd love to try out the choc peanut butter flavour.
I know you guys appreciate customer feedback so i'd also like to suggest some new select flavours (white choc hazelnut, butterscotch pudding - although may be similar to PBC).
While I'm thinking about it there is an ice-cream company called Gelato Messina who are masters of flavour creations here in Aus. They have multiple stores across the country and have a revolving list of special flavours that may give some inspiration/ideas on combos. Thanks Guys keep it up!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good luck all who enter!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My supplies of PES Select are running horrendously low and I was looking to add some bars to my bulk shipment. I live in Australia so generally need to plan for larger orders around the Insiders. There hasn't been one for a while for Select so i'll need to bite the bullet and get a shipment in within the week. PES is the perfect product for making ice-cream like shakes which now make up a staple of my diet. Best Vanilla on the market and PBC is bang on.
Never ventured into the bars for any brand so what a perfect opportunity to win over a loyal PES advocate. If possible I'd love to try out the choc peanut butter flavour.
I know you guys appreciate customer feedback so i'd also like to suggest some new select flavours (white choc hazelnut, butterscotch pudding - although may be similar to PBC).
While I'm thinking about it there is an ice-cream company called Gelato Messina who are masters of flavour creations here in Aus. They have multiple stores across the country and have a revolving list of special flavours that may give some inspiration/ideas on combos. Thanks Guys keep it up!
Glad to hear you enjoy our Select series so fondly. We are always welcoming customer feedback and appreciate flavor suggestions. Thanks for throwing up a response and app. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's get some Sunday apps in! :)
I can personally tell you if you haven't scored any of the white chocolate raspberry bars yet make sure to take advantage of the opportunity here. No better chance to give a product a shot when it's on the house. :)

And to add the fudge brownie bars are soft and gooey almost like a batch of brownies that is under cooked just enough to make you feel like there is heaven on earth.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As most know I’ve tried just about any protein supp around (maybe not as many bars as powders but still more than my fair share ha). These I have not as I usually only buy 1-2 bars from a store until I see if I enjoy them or not. Never want to get stuck with a whole box of bars I don’t like with all the other stuff I have already.

That said, from the reviews these seem to be quite unique in terms of texture which is very appealing as the the bar market as a whole is fairly saturated and therefore it really takes something special to stand out. I’d like to give the white choc raspberry out since this is also a bit different than the standard choc/choc pb which every brand has.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 170261

All of us in the PEScience family and team would like to get some more feedback on our Select Protein Bars. Please post a short response explaining why you think we should select you to try a box of bars on us. If you'd like to explain why you would be the best pick or maybe get creative and have some fun with it then go for it. Please make sure to include what flavor you would like to try in the response. Whether you have plenty of experience with different brands or this is the very first protein bar you will try just explain to us why you should be the lucky member we chose. :)

At the moment we aren't going to put a selection date on this as we want to make sure to leave some time for more to get involved but the more that apply the better the chance I can talk the big guys into possibly adding a second winner. So please don't hesitate to throw your app in.

From myself and all the crew at Pescience thank you all for the continued support and love. It is appreciated and we always remain grateful for the AM family and community where our roots are!

Always be sure to SELECT the best!
I would like to try a Peanut Butter Select Protein Bar, I would Really Love to try a whole box. I have about 35 years of training, proper nutrition and supplementation under my belt and who better to try, evaluate and review your product? I have logged and review many products in the past and believe that the many folks trust and respect my opinion. So please pick me if you want an honest review.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am an advocate of PES Select, Tru Recover, and the GI supp. My order history can be looked up, or I can provide a picture of my stash. Being a loyal PES customer, I would love to try these bars and see if they live up to the taste of Select powder. I always suggest Select for protein on here and other forums.

I have tried almost every protein bar under the sun and would love to add these to my rotation. I would be able to compare them to these various bars to help other consumers make a good and educated decision.

These would be perfect right now with my job. I am a teacher and I am in a new, and much bigger school this year. My lunch could be as early as 10:30 because of the student population in this school. If I get stuck with an abnormally early, or late lunch, I could keep these in my desk for a quick afternoon or morning snack. Depending on the texture of the bars, I would try them in the microwave, toaster oven, and as is.

Flavor preference would be:

Chocolate Peanut Butter
White Chocolate Raspberry
Fudge Brownie

I would be open to any of the flavors.

Just SOME of my current PES stash

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As most know I’ve tried just about any protein supp around (maybe not as many bars as powders but still more than my fair share ha). These I have not as I usually only buy 1-2 bars from a store until I see if I enjoy them or not. Never want to get stuck with a whole box of bars I don’t like with all the other stuff I have already.

That said, from the reviews these seem to be quite unique in terms of texture which is very appealing as the the bar market as a whole is fairly saturated and therefore it really takes something special to stand out. I’d like to give the white choc raspberry out since this is also a bit different than the standard choc/choc pb which every brand has.
I am an advocate of PES Select, Tru Recover, and the GI supp. My order history can be looked up, or I can provide a picture of my stash. Being a loyal PES customer, I would love to try these bars and see if they live up to the taste of Select powder. I always suggest Select for protein on here and other forums.

I have tried almost every protein bar under the sun and would love to add these to my rotation. I would be able to compare them to these various bars to help other consumers make a good and educated decision.

These would be perfect right now with my job. I am a teacher and I am in a new, and much bigger school this year. My lunch could be as early as 10:30 because of the student population in this school. If I get stuck with an abnormally early, or late lunch, I could keep these in my desk for a quick afternoon or morning snack. Depending on the texture of the bars, I would try them in the microwave, toaster oven, and as is.

Flavor preference would be:

Chocolate Peanut Butter
White Chocolate Raspberry
Fudge Brownie

I would be open to any of the flavors.

Just SOME of my current PES stash

I would like to try a Peanut Butter Select Protein Bar, I would Really Love to try a whole box. I have about 35 years of training, proper nutrition and supplementation under my belt and who better to try, evaluate and review your product? I have logged and review many products in the past and believe that the many folks trust and respect my opinion. So please pick me if you want an honest review.
Glad you all made it in to the promo. :)
Some vets of AM and PEScience right here. :)

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's my app. I've been trying to eat more whole food lately so I don't eat protein bars regularly but always have a stash on hand for meals on the go or when I'm out to dinner and the portion I'm served is about 25% of what I really need :) I've got a bunch of Oh Yeah One bars right now. If any family members ask for present recommendations for me, I usually just tell them to get me an assortment of protein bars. I try to stick with bars that are more health conscious and not loaded with sugars. Anyways, I'm a big supporter of Select protein, always have at least one tub on hand but have never tried a Select protein bar. If chosen, I would like to try Chocolate Peanut Butter. I've been reading a lot of good reviews, not just on this site. You can count on me for an honest review from me.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's my app. I've been trying to eat more whole food lately so I don't eat protein bars regularly but always have a stash on hand for meals on the go or when I'm out to dinner and the portion I'm served is about 25% of what I really need :) I've got a bunch of Oh Yeah One bars right now. If any family members ask for present recommendations for me, I usually just tell them to get me an assortment of protein bars. I try to stick with bars that are more health conscious and not loaded with sugars. Anyways, I'm a big supporter of Select protein, always have at least one tub on hand but have never tried a Select protein bar. If chosen, I would like to try Chocolate Peanut Butter. I've been reading a lot of good reviews, not just on this site. You can count on me for an honest review from me.
Good deal! Another strong applicant thrown in the mix. We are getting a lot of love for the cholocate peanut butter bars here. My personal favorite is the white chocolate raspberry but they are all pretty damn good. :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wont apply since I've tried all 3.

My rankings are

CPB
WCR
FB

However all 3 were super solid

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wont apply since I've tried all 3.

My rankings are

CPB
WCR
FB

However all 3 were super solid
Good man. I do remember you saying CPB was your favorite. Very interesting how taste buds and preferences differ. :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d like to try a box of the White Chocolate Raspberry. I could really use some more fiber in my diet, as I’m not big on whole grains...basically I only get what I get from beans and some inconsistent veggies. My gf is huge on Quest bars, but honestly they’re one of the only bars I don’t like!

This flavor sounds great, and I am a big fan of the PES mixed protein profile, so I expect these to be tasty! Thanks for your consideration.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’d like to try a box of the White Chocolate Raspberry. I could really use some more fiber in my diet, as I’m not big on whole grains...basically I only get what I get from beans and some inconsistent veggies. My gf is huge on Quest bars, but honestly they’re one of the only bars I don’t like!

This flavor sounds great, and I am a big fan of the PES mixed protein profile, so I expect these to be tasty! Thanks for your consideration.
Thanks for the app Hyde. That WCR is my top flavor for sure so nice pick there. Truthfully haven't much cared for any protein bars I tried until we released these so I feel you there.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I fell off the fitness wagon and have gained a lot of undesirable weight back in the interim. I'm trying to get back in the game, and something like this could help me quite a bit. I need to "reset" my eating habits again, and I'm hoping that adding more quality sources of protein into the mix might help me.

I don't have a flavor preference, so whatever you guys need more feedback on is fine with me.

I have lost touch with the current products out there, and didn't even know these existed!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I fell off the fitness wagon and have gained a lot of undesirable weight back in the interim. I'm trying to get back in the game, and something like this could help me quite a bit. I need to "reset" my eating habits again, and I'm hoping that adding more quality sources of protein into the mix might help me.

I don't have a flavor preference, so whatever you guys need more feedback on is fine with me.

I gave lost touch with the current products out there, and didn't even know these existed!
Good to see you join the party misfit! Truthfully any of the flavors would be a win to try out. All depends on your preference with fruity white chocolate goodness or more of a fudge taste.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's a party now !!!

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would throw my name in the hat but know that if chosen my wife and 5 year old son would just steal them like they do the rest of my protein powder and bars. Even my 1 year old son has started pulling my bars out of the pantry to eat (and someone better open it fast before the melt-down begins). :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would throw my name in the hat but know that if chosen my wife and 5 year old son would just steal them like they do the rest of my protein powder and bars. Even my 1 year old son has started pulling my bars out of the pantry to eat (and someone better open it fast before the melt-down begins). :)
Wow can I relate here! Even my 3 year old goes crazy when he sees me open up my pantry and grab one. :)

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
IMG_5373.JPG

I'll try anything lolol I'm a long time supporter and have every bar except Pes ! Crazy right? I know !!!

Long time supporter even if I don't win , thanks guys.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll throw my name in here too.

I just tranferred into a 4-year university this semester to finish my BA, and, because of this, I have found myself only having time to fit 1 or 2 meals in on any given day.

Protein bars could really benefit me as I try to find a way to eat throughout the day without having to resort to fast food on the way from school to work (or home to school).

If chosen, I'd like to try the WCR flavor because it sounds damn good. If the flavors are done as well as the powder, then I expect they will be very good.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 170532

I'll try anything lolol I'm a long time supporter and have every bar except Pes ! Crazy right? I know !!!

Long time supporter even if I don't win , thanks guys.
My god man that stash rivals some of our reps! Lol

Glad you got in here lefty!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll throw my name in here too.

I just tranferred into a 4-year university this semester to finish my BA, and, because of this, I have found myself only having time to fit 1 or 2 meals in on any given day.

Protein bars could really benefit me as I try to find a way to eat throughout the day without having to resort to fast food on the way from school to work (or home to school).

If chosen, I'd like to try the WCR flavor because it sounds damn good. If the flavors are done as well as the powder, then I expect they will be very good.
Great app Jim. Thanks for joining bro. :)

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
My god man that stash rivals some of our reps! Lol

Glad you got in here lefty!
I’m not here to play games sir lololol no ps4 here ....lmao !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please get this man some protein bars; that’s some serious love right there!!!
We will let this ride out for a bit longer and like I said the amount we chose hasn't been set in stone yet. I was given the go ahead on 1 box but if we get enough entries I very well could end up picking more winners. :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Deal!!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We will let this ride out for a bit longer and like I said the amount we chose hasn't been set in stone yet. I was given the go ahead on 1 box but if we get enough entries I very well could end up picking more winners. :)
Bumping this sh!t then!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good Deal!!
You know I will always do what I can for my buddies her on AM. :)
I've been pushing to drop this promo for a few months and ended up getting the green light. Let's hope we can get some more attention in here.
Bumping this sh!t then!
Good idea brosef. :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely some great dudes up in here!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely some great dudes up in here!
No doubt about it. Good group of vets and established members in here. Going to be difficult picking who should receive the select protein bar goods. In any case whoever is chosen is definitely a lucky member.

I am a little concerned with none of our lady members joining in on this one though.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's get some action in here! I know there has to be some more members itching to try out the new protein bars. These will surely become a staple or on hand product at all times so be sure to get your first few bars on the house. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Expecting some weekend apps flooding in. Let's get this party rocking again folks! :)
Don't want to miss out on this opportunity!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for this awesome promo!
It's died down a bit but I do believe we have some folks planning on leaving the last impression. Could be a sneaky move but makes sense. In any case there is a good group of applicants in here and I'm thoroughly pleased with the turn out so far.

I just got my order in which included 2 boxes of white cholocate raspberry bars. I've been out of them for about a month so I've been settling for brownie and Choco pb. Luckily those are both amazing as well though. :)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LiveToLift
White Chocolate Raspberry looks pretty tasty! Heck they all look tasty. Between me and my daughter we knock out a 12 pack in 6 days.
I eat one almost everyday at work and sometimes at home if I have a hankering for some dessert. (Don't worry I can stash them where my daughter cant find them)!

Trying to think of a brand I have not tried! LOL

bars.jpg

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift
White Chocolate Raspberry looks pretty tasty! Heck they all look tasty. Between me and my daughter we knock out a 12 pack in 6 days.
I eat one almost everyday at work and sometimes at home if I have a hankering for some dessert. (Don't worry I can stash them where my daughter cant find them)!

Trying to think of a brand I have not tried! LOL

View attachment 171006
It's my personal favorite and man was it nice having it back for my work snack today! :)

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's died down a bit but I do believe we have some folks planning on leaving the last impression. Could be a sneaky move but makes sense. In any case there is a good group of applicants in here and I'm thoroughly pleased with the turn out so far.

I just got my order in which included 2 boxes of white cholocate raspberry bars. I've been out of them for about a month so I've been settling for brownie and Choco pb. Luckily those are both amazing as well though. :)

Well then, let's pick this party up a little.
I'd love to try the Fudge Brownie Flavor because I'm addicted to chocolate... ok, I can stop any time. I can.

I'd love to give these a review.

Iwouldliketotryaboxoffudgebrownie.png

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend