Bacchus has arrived

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, Bacchus is finally here. And to celebrate its awesomeness, and because of the long delay (yes, we are idiots), Bacchus, and everything else on the website, is 35% off until Tuesday at Midnight!! Enter coupon code Bacchus35 at checkout for the discount.

Wayne also wanted everyone to know that he didn't screw the pooch this time, and Bacchus WILL be shipping out on Monday.

And don't forget to check out our Fat burners and Pre-Workouts. They stack great with Bacchus, just saying.

https://www.chaosandpain.com/bacchus/?utm_********Chaos+and+Pain+Mailing+List&utm_**********13f168d520-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_07_20_08_15_COPY_03&************email&utm_term=0_7577bd623c-13f168d520-105699849
pyrobatt EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pick up a bottle of this stuff guys. Should be a great product

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Guna have to wait, but definitely in my upcoming cart.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alot of great products coming out! Also has been a ton of great content! Podcasts, workouts, articles, merchandise and killer supplements!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alot of great products coming out! Also has been a ton of great content! Podcasts, workouts, articles, merchandise and killer supplements!
This is going to be a crazy end of the year for Choas and Pain !!!! So much great stuff coming

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Is this the same Kanna thats in OL re1gn? There is only 25mg in re1gn and a whole gram in bacchus so i was curious about the dosage difference and difference in effects. Thanks

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, Sceletium Tortuosum is in both products. Now the question is what % of the active alkaloid is Bacchus' Kanna standardized to?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this the same Kanna thats in OL re1gn? There is only 25mg in re1gn and a whole gram in bacchus so i was curious about the dosage difference and difference in effects. Thanks
I have not used re1gn nor bacchus yet (coming in the mail soon) so cant compare either.
But as per the write up
Kanna (Sceletium Tortuosum) 1000mg - Kanna is a flowering plant unique to Africa that contains alkaloids that have been revered for centuries by indigenous tribes for their mood enhancing and anti-anxiety properties. Unlike most anti-anxiety compounds, kanna makes you more energetic than tired, especially when combined with other stimulants.

J

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice looking product! Always nice to see something very different than the usual nootropic/feel-good formula. I realize the concern is often over-hyped online but is there any worry of developing serotonin syndrome if this product is used too often since it contains a large dose of an ssri (kanna) along with 5-htp and to some extent rhodiola (which increases serotonin)?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, Sceletium Tortuosum is in both products. Now the question is what % of the active alkaloid is Bacchus' Kanna standardized to?
Still some important info that I can't find on this. Any way you could toss up the nutrition panel so we can see the standardization % ?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

DESCRIPTION

Sometimes you've gotta slow life down a bit...
In today's insanely busy world, it's easy to get overwhelmed, stressed out, and dejected. Sure, stimulants on their own help, but sometimes you need a bit more of a break from life than that, while retaining the ability to speak and operate heavy machinery. that's where Bacchus comes in- a completely innovative blend of mood enhancing, anxiety reducing, mental function improving compounds that will make your Monday afternoon workday chill but productive, or a Friday night an even better time than it already was. Providing quick energy that gradually tapers, Bacchus doesn't just lift you up and drop you on your face- it amps you up and gradually tapers you do so winding down at the end of the day is as simply as plopping down on the couch or hitting the hay, and a restful night's sleep is a virtual guarantee.

What's In It:

Kanna (Sceletium Tortuosum) 1000mg - Kanna is a flowering plant unique to Africa that contains alkaloids that have been revered for centuries by indigenous tribes for their mood enhancing and anti-anxiety properties. Unlike most anti-anxiety compounds, kanna makes you more energetic than tired, especially when combined with other stimulants.

Caffeine 150mg - as everyone knows, caffeine is the most widely used stimulant in the world, and it is also a mood enhancer that causes and increase in seratoinin and seratonin receptors, and improves mental function, attention, and energy.

5-HTP 100mg - 5-HTP is another potent mood enhancer that increases seratonin production to provide anti-depressant, anti-anxiety, and sleep benefits.

PEA 250mg - PEA (beta-phenylethylamine) is a fast-acting, naturally occurring trace amine neurotransmitter that improves creativity, sexuality, mood, mental activity, attention, motivation, alertness, awareness, energy, and sensory perceptions.

Vitamin C 200mg - Vitamin C has been proven to lower anxiety levels in healthy individuals, and has been shown to help stabilize mood in depressed individuals.

Rhodiola Rosea 200mg - Rhodiola is nearly magical- it stabilizes mood, lowers anxiety, promotes mental function, improves sleep, and alters perception of difficult, making them seem easier than you otherwise would.

Hordenine 100mg - Hordenine is a stimulant that has been shown to give quick energy, improve mood, and improves focus, working synergistically with PEA to enhance the effects of both compounds.

L-Theanine 100mg - L-Theanine elevates levels of the neurotransmitters GABA, serotonin, and dopamine, as well as promoting a state of wakeful relaxation by enhancing alpha brain waves.

Sodium 45mg - Sodium, like other dietary electrolytes, plays a key role in stabilizing mood.

Vitamin B-6 25 mg - though a useful addition to anything for overall health, this coenzyme improves the uptake of 5-HTP, ensuring a greater release of seratonin and thus greater improvement in mood.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still some important info that I can't find on this. Any way you could toss up the nutrition panel so we can see the standardization % ?
It's not on the label as of yet however we can certainly add it at a later date. Is that something you would like?

I can for sure say that you're getting an adequate dose in bacchus. Proper doses are kinda our thing, haha

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's not on the label as of yet however we can certainly add it at a later date. Is that something you would like?

I can for sure say that you're getting an adequate dose in bacchus. Proper doses are kinda our thing, haha
Lol, I've noticed. I have no doubt in that its properly dosed. But in this industry, if you got it, flaunt it.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't been excited to try a supp like I am for Bacchus in a long while. I cant wait!

M

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
gave bachhus a try yesterday, took 3 caps at 10.45 am the alert feeling came in immediately and an hour later got a mild euphoric feeling. I usually need coffee in the afternoon to stay reasonably productive and yesterday didnt need any. the energy, focus and mild euphoria lasted for around 6 hrs and gradually tapered down. By evening 7 pm the effects were all gone and had no issues with sleep by 9.30 pm.

D

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used bacchus a couple of times and I really enjoy it. It gives me smooth steady energy and I seem to be a lot more positive and in a much better mood. It is a great afternoon stim. It has not affected my sleep at all. Would it be too much 5-htp if I took Helios in the same day with it?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used bacchus a couple of times and I really enjoy it. It gives me smooth steady energy and I seem to be a lot more positive and in a much better mood. It is a great afternoon stim. It has not affected my sleep at all. Would it be too much 5-htp if I took Helios in the same day with it?
That's definitely great to hear. I can't wait till I get mine in.

pyrobatt might be best to answer about the amount of 5-htp

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Of course this is not medical advice and you should consult your doctor for anything you take, but in general our products are designed to be stacked.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our products are designed to be stacked.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
gave bachhus a try yesterday, took 3 caps at 10.45 am the alert feeling came in immediately and an hour later got a mild euphoric feeling. I usually need coffee in the afternoon to stay reasonably productive and yesterday didnt need any. the energy, focus and mild euphoria lasted for around 6 hrs and gradually tapered down. By evening 7 pm the effects were all gone and had no issues with sleep by 9.30 pm.
I just got mine too and I get the same feeling from it

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day three using Bacchus. So far I'm loving it! Will post some more details after a few more days of using it.

J

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Our products are designed to be stacked.
Not to beat a dead horse or anything (since my last question was ignored) but it seems like a very bad idea to stack the two. Bacchus already has a large does of an SSRI (although kanna is really more of an SRI since it's not very selective), includes 100 mg of 5-htp and rhodiola. All increase serotonin. Helios has 300 mg of 5-htp and curcumin (which also increases serotonin). Looking online and talking to a doctor (spoke to mine about it a while back), and all will recommend that you not take 5-htp with SSRIs. If taking both products at the same time, you'd be taking 400 mg of 5-htp (which is a very large dose) with a very large dose of an SRI...along with at least two other supplements that increase serotonin (and that's ignoring the piperine in Helios which would also impact things). Doesn't seem like that would be a very good idea and I'm a little surprised to see you say (in a not very direct manner) that it's okay.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not to beat a dead horse or anything (since my last question was ignored) but it seems like a very bad idea to stack the two. Bacchus already has a large does of an SSRI (although kanna is really more of an SRI since it's not very selective), includes 100 mg of 5-htp and rhodiola. All increase serotonin. Helios has 300 mg of 5-htp and curcumin (which also increases serotonin). Looking online and talking to a doctor (spoke to mine about it a while back), and all will recommend that you not take 5-htp with SSRIs. If taking both products at the same time, you'd be taking 400 mg of 5-htp (which is a very large dose) with a very large dose of an SRI...along with at least two other supplements that increase serotonin (and that's ignoring the piperine in Helios which would also impact things). Doesn't seem like that would be a very good idea and I'm a little surprised to see you say (in a not very direct manner) that it's okay.
I've seen this done few times in some very recent postings. Sounds like they could go for adding someone to their team who knows how to answer the questions that aren't on the website. :rolleyes:

like myself

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see it now, sorry I didn't answer brother.

300 to 500 mg is the dosage for 5htp, usually spread out. Some are a fan of spreading the dosage of 5htp and some like a big dose.

Kanna and rhod and 5htp are not something that has a huge risk for serotonin syndrome unless dosed ridiculously high. Why would you want to anyway? High doses of rhod made you fatigued same with 5htp.

I can however say that st johns wort is something I wouldn't add to the stack.

Prescription ssris are much more likely the culprit. You see people on reddit accidentally mix antidepressants and start 5htp, rhod, stjohns wort, and kanna at the same time because "more will make me even less depressed"

As always, play around with dosages to see whats right for you.

J

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see it now, sorry I didn't answer brother.

300 to 500 mg is the dosage for 5htp, usually spread out. Some are a fan of spreading the dosage of 5htp and some like a big dose.

Kanna and rhod and 5htp are not something that has a huge risk for serotonin syndrome unless dosed ridiculously high. Why would you want to anyway? High doses of rhod made you fatigued same with 5htp.

I can however say that st johns wort is something I wouldn't add to the stack.

Prescription ssris are much more likely the culprit. You see people on reddit accidentally mix antidepressants and start 5htp, rhod, stjohns wort, and kanna at the same time because "more will make me even less depressed"

As always, play around with dosages to see whats right for you.
I agree that you don't want to dose kanna, rhodiola and 5-htp high. I mean, I can take 500 mg of rhodiola before bed and it knocks me out for the night while 200 mg will increase my anxiety. Crazy how much a difference the dosage makes. However, one of the issues I have is that I don't see anywhere on the bottle the total percent alkaloids or percent mesembrine for the kanna. That, combined with most products using 25 mg of the extract...which is just a 2:1 extract so nothing that strong, makes it seem like the kanna is (or has the potential to be) dosed very high (at least, until more information is provided about the kanna used in the product). Combining that with a high dose of 5-htp (500 mg is a high dose), curcumin, rhodiola...and especially piperine (which is a pretty strong mao inhibitor), I feel is a cause for concern if stacking the two products.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be difficult or trash the product. I really do think it looks like a good product. I just felt people should be aware of the risk when combining it with other products (make them aware and hopefully do their own research and/or discuss it with their doctor if on medication).