Bacchus has arrived

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Bacchus has arrived

Yes, Bacchus is finally here. And to celebrate its awesomeness, and because of the long delay (yes, we are idiots), Bacchus, and everything else on the website, is 35% off until Tuesday at Midnight!! Enter coupon code Bacchus35 at checkout for the discount.

Wayne also wanted everyone to know that he didn't screw the pooch this time, and Bacchus WILL be shipping out on Monday.

And don't forget to check out our Fat burners and Pre-Workouts. They stack great with Bacchus, just saying.

https://www.chaosandpain.com/bacchus...d520-105699849

@pyrobatt @EMPIREMIND
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

2. Pick up a bottle of this stuff guys. Should be a great product
    Chaos & Pain Rep
    •   

3. Guna have to wait, but definitely in my upcoming cart.
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

4. getting this tommorrow

5. Don’t pass up on the discount people
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    •   

6. ordering this for sure!!! now just need the new Permaswhole

7. Quote Originally Posted by soxbsbll05 View Post
    ordering this for sure!!! now just need the new Permaswhole
    Don’t we all
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

8. Alot of great products coming out! Also has been a ton of great content! Podcasts, workouts, articles, merchandise and killer supplements!
    Chaos & Pain Rep

9. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    Alot of great products coming out! Also has been a ton of great content! Podcasts, workouts, articles, merchandise and killer supplements!
    This is going to be a crazy end of the year for Choas and Pain !!!! So much great stuff coming
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

10. Is this the same Kanna thats in OL re1gn? There is only 25mg in re1gn and a whole gram in bacchus so i was curious about the dosage difference and difference in effects. Thanks

11. Yes, Sceletium Tortuosum is in both products. Now the question is what % of the active alkaloid is Bacchus' Kanna standardized to?

12. Quote Originally Posted by ZachHXx View Post
    Is this the same Kanna thats in OL re1gn? There is only 25mg in re1gn and a whole gram in bacchus so i was curious about the dosage difference and difference in effects. Thanks
    I have not used re1gn nor bacchus yet (coming in the mail soon) so cant compare either.
    But as per the write up
    Kanna (Sceletium Tortuosum) 1000mg - Kanna is a flowering plant unique to Africa that contains alkaloids that have been revered for centuries by indigenous tribes for their mood enhancing and anti-anxiety properties. Unlike most anti-anxiety compounds, kanna makes you more energetic than tired, especially when combined with other stimulants.
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by ZachHXx View Post
    Is this the same Kanna thats in OL re1gn? There is only 25mg in re1gn and a whole gram in bacchus so i was curious about the dosage difference and difference in effects. Thanks
    Check this write up out. It gives a solid breakdown of this compound's effects and application: https://www.chaosandpain.com/tips/in...verview-kanna/
    Chaos & Pain Rep

14. Nice looking product! Always nice to see something very different than the usual nootropic/feel-good formula. I realize the concern is often over-hyped online but is there any worry of developing serotonin syndrome if this product is used too often since it contains a large dose of an ssri (kanna) along with 5-htp and to some extent rhodiola (which increases serotonin)?

15. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    Yes, Sceletium Tortuosum is in both products. Now the question is what % of the active alkaloid is Bacchus' Kanna standardized to?
    Still some important info that I can't find on this. Any way you could toss up the nutrition panel so we can see the standardization % ?

16. DESCRIPTION

Sometimes you've gotta slow life down a bit...
    In today's insanely busy world, it's easy to get overwhelmed, stressed out, and dejected. Sure, stimulants on their own help, but sometimes you need a bit more of a break from life than that, while retaining the ability to speak and operate heavy machinery. that's where Bacchus comes in- a completely innovative blend of mood enhancing, anxiety reducing, mental function improving compounds that will make your Monday afternoon workday chill but productive, or a Friday night an even better time than it already was. Providing quick energy that gradually tapers, Bacchus doesn't just lift you up and drop you on your face- it amps you up and gradually tapers you do so winding down at the end of the day is as simply as plopping down on the couch or hitting the hay, and a restful night's sleep is a virtual guarantee.

What's In It:

Kanna (Sceletium Tortuosum) 1000mg - Kanna is a flowering plant unique to Africa that contains alkaloids that have been revered for centuries by indigenous tribes for their mood enhancing and anti-anxiety properties. Unlike most anti-anxiety compounds, kanna makes you more energetic than tired, especially when combined with other stimulants.

Caffeine 150mg - as everyone knows, caffeine is the most widely used stimulant in the world, and it is also a mood enhancer that causes and increase in seratoinin and seratonin receptors, and improves mental function, attention, and energy.

5-HTP 100mg - 5-HTP is another potent mood enhancer that increases seratonin production to provide anti-depressant, anti-anxiety, and sleep benefits.

PEA 250mg - PEA (beta-phenylethylamine) is a fast-acting, naturally occurring trace amine neurotransmitter that improves creativity, sexuality, mood, mental activity, attention, motivation, alertness, awareness, energy, and sensory perceptions.

Vitamin C 200mg - Vitamin C has been proven to lower anxiety levels in healthy individuals, and has been shown to help stabilize mood in depressed individuals.

Rhodiola Rosea 200mg - Rhodiola is nearly magical- it stabilizes mood, lowers anxiety, promotes mental function, improves sleep, and alters perception of difficult, making them seem easier than you otherwise would.

Hordenine 100mg - Hordenine is a stimulant that has been shown to give quick energy, improve mood, and improves focus, working synergistically with PEA to enhance the effects of both compounds.

L-Theanine 100mg - L-Theanine elevates levels of the neurotransmitters GABA, serotonin, and dopamine, as well as promoting a state of wakeful relaxation by enhancing alpha brain waves.

Sodium 45mg - Sodium, like other dietary electrolytes, plays a key role in stabilizing mood.

Vitamin B-6 25 mg - though a useful addition to anything for overall health, this coenzyme improves the uptake of 5-HTP, ensuring a greater release of seratonin and thus greater improvement in mood.
    Chaos & Pain Rep

17. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    Yes, Sceletium Tortuosum is in both products. Now the question is what % of the active alkaloid is Bacchus' Kanna standardized to?
    @pyrobatt
    Chaos & Pain Rep

18. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    Still some important info that I can't find on this. Any way you could toss up the nutrition panel so we can see the standardization % ?
    It's not on the label as of yet however we can certainly add it at a later date. Is that something you would like?

I can for sure say that you're getting an adequate dose in bacchus. Proper doses are kinda our thing, haha
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

19. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    It's not on the label as of yet however we can certainly add it at a later date. Is that something you would like?

I can for sure say that you're getting an adequate dose in bacchus. Proper doses are kinda our thing, haha
    Lol, I've noticed. I have no doubt in that its properly dosed. But in this industry, if you got it, flaunt it.

20. I haven't been excited to try a supp like I am for Bacchus in a long while. I cant wait!
    Chaos & Pain Rep

21. gave bachhus a try yesterday, took 3 caps at 10.45 am the alert feeling came in immediately and an hour later got a mild euphoric feeling. I usually need coffee in the afternoon to stay reasonably productive and yesterday didnt need any. the energy, focus and mild euphoria lasted for around 6 hrs and gradually tapered down. By evening 7 pm the effects were all gone and had no issues with sleep by 9.30 pm.

22. I have used bacchus a couple of times and I really enjoy it. It gives me smooth steady energy and I seem to be a lot more positive and in a much better mood. It is a great afternoon stim. It has not affected my sleep at all. Would it be too much 5-htp if I took Helios in the same day with it?

23. Quote Originally Posted by determination View Post
    I have used bacchus a couple of times and I really enjoy it. It gives me smooth steady energy and I seem to be a lot more positive and in a much better mood. It is a great afternoon stim. It has not affected my sleep at all. Would it be too much 5-htp if I took Helios in the same day with it?
    That's definitely great to hear. I can't wait till I get mine in.

@pyrobatt might be best to answer about the amount of 5-htp
    Chaos & Pain Rep

24. Quote Originally Posted by determination View Post
    I have used bacchus a couple of times and I really enjoy it. It gives me smooth steady energy and I seem to be a lot more positive and in a much better mood. It is a great afternoon stim. It has not affected my sleep at all. Would it be too much 5-htp if I took Helios in the same day with it?
    Of course this is not medical advice and you should consult your doctor for anything you take, but in general our products are designed to be stacked.
    Chaos & Pain Rep

25. Quote Originally Posted by determination View Post
    Our products are designed to be stacked.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The BLACK HOLE has arrived at the Planet!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 09:07 AM
  2. new PL'ing equipment has arrived
    By kelsey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 09:23 PM
  3. Sesathin has arrived!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 02:47 PM
  4. GAME DAY HAS ARRIVED post your prediction!
    By jminis in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-07-2005, 10:52 PM