EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

The NFL is finally back!!
Melted cheese dip. Nachos. Chicken wings. Papa John's, oops, I mean Pizza Hut pizza. Bread sticks.

Yep, it's that time of year again. Time for some Football!! And the best part? There will be NFL games all day Sunday, Monday night, and Thursday night!

But what does it all mean??

You are 3 times more likely to get FAT this football season. But don't worry, The Chaos and Pain Crew has your back. That's why we are giving you a Buy One, Get One FREE on Predator, our best selling GDA (Glucose Disposal Agent) until Wednesday. Plus, we are going to give you 25% Off EVERYTHING! Just enter coupon code NFL25 at checkout.

Click the link below to purchase:
https://www.chaosandpain.com/predator-glucose-disposal-agent/?utm_********Chaos+and+Pain+Mailing+List&utm_**********21e0a260aa-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_07_20_08_15_COPY_02&************email&utm_term=0_7577bd623c-21e0a260aa-105702457

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nfl25 takes off 20%? Lol not complaining IJS

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get in on this deal fellas. Predator is by far one of the best GDAs available. If you don't take my word for it take a look through The Solution's log. The final review he breaks it down!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/291545-solution-becomes-predator.html

Digestion
This is a huge factor of this GDA. Since the inclusion of this my GI tract has never felt better. Everything is going down with ease and my stomach feels lighter on a day to day basis. My meals are pretty straight forward, I prep things in bulk and really stick to the same meals day in and day out. Makes life easy, and of course I use the sources that digest best. Since adding in Predator it has been a good help in aiding in digesting the food.

GDA Effects
If you ask me, this literally ranks as one of my top GDA's ever. Yes that is including the OG Recompadrol that is now. If I were to break it down this is how I would rank them based off how I felt, how I was able to utilize my carbs, and how I was able to use them during cheat meals.

Predator/Recompadrol #1
SNS Glycophase
OG Slin Sane
Myokem Transport
USP Anabolic Pump
InnovaPharms Pump Dirt
AI Glycobol

**I have 4 bottles of SlinMax which I have not opened yet

Carb Tolerance
During this run I was able to
1) Increase my intake over 100-200 calories and still maintain my weight (or it dropped a bit)
2) Body recomped a bit
3) Cuts in my legs improved, and upperbody looks more defined.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha hells yea thats what football is all about .. i plan my gym schedule before that makes a perfect post workout and yes GDAs a must :)