Chaos and Pain looking for 2 reps!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
  1. Cool Chaos and Pain looking for 2 reps!

Name:  Help_Wanted_Sign_1024x1024.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  61.7 KB

They have me doing the podcast, managing the online community right here on anabolic minds,managing the youtube, managing the facebook, soon to be managing the twitter and now they have me looking for 2 reps so we can spread the word.

This month we plan on bringing on 2 additional reps on board for the ride of a lifetime. With 30 new products in the chamber and bacchus(the mood elevator) on it's way we need all hands on deck. We plan on major growth in the coming year with some behind the scenes moves being made.

That rep could be you.

Requirements:
    21 years old or older(because we do sell our dheas)
    Post count of 300+(may make exceptions)
    Active on anabolic minds at least 4x a week. More often = better
    Willing to answer questions about chaos and pain products and if they don't know, ask @BloodManor or I for answers.
    Be willing to coordinate and work as a team member.
    No affiliation with another brand here on anabolic minds.

That's basically it.

Your compensation will be on a performance based system and will start out with a free preworkout of your choice.

Post below to put in your app to be a part of the team.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

2. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Name:  Help_Wanted_Sign_1024x1024.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  61.7 KB

They have me doing the podcast, managing the online community right here on anabolic minds,managing the youtube, managing the facebook, soon to be managing the twitter and now they have me looking for 2 reps so we can spread the word.

This month we plan on bringing on 2 additional reps on board for the ride of a lifetime. With 30 new products in the chamber and bacchus(the mood elevator) on it's way we need all hands on deck. We plan on major growth in the coming year with some behind the scenes moves being made.

That rep could be you.

Requirements:
    21 years old or older(because we do sell our dheas)
    Post count of 300+(may make exceptions)
    Active on anabolic minds at least 4x a week. More often = better
    Willing to answer questions about chaos and pain products and if they don't know, ask @BloodManor or I for answers.
    Be willing to coordinate and work as a team member.
    No affiliation with another brand here on anabolic minds.

That's basically it.

Your compensation will be on a performance based system and will start out with a free preworkout of your choice.

Post below to put in your app to be a part of the team.
    Do you hire felons? If yes I'd like to be a cp rep?
    •   

3. I am highly interested in this opportunity. Been a rep on multiple forums for about 6 years now and am currently a rep for GAT over at bodybuilding.com.

I haven't been as active over here since my focus is on repping on bb.com, but I am more than willing to put in the required time.

I bring a lot of experience in the industry to the table as well as experience managing the forums, social media, and any other tasks asked of me.

4. I have used a few of CnP products and they are great. Tried the Titan pre-workout recently and loved it..

Should be a great company to work with. Good luck to all who applies.

5. This is a great opportunity for 2 people who love Choas and Pain and love to talk supps, nutrition and bodybuilding. I became a rep over a year ago because of my love for Choas and pains products and being a rep now my love just grows. You get to see how much they care about there customers and how high quality there ingredients are.
    I’m always available to talk so hit me up if you have a question that you don’t want to post.
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    •   

6. I don't have previous rep experience, but I do have alot of reading of Jaimie's blogs over the years and a pretty good understanding of each of your products.

7. Insanely great opportunity to work for a great company. If I were not already married to one myself, I'd not only tossing my hat in the ring, I'd be dancing around it doing the mamba. Some of my favorite reps are from C&P. You guys know how to have some fun.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

8. Everyone and CnP has always been extremely helpful to me! Iím a huge fan of their products as well!

9. I would like to learn some more. You guys are one of the brands I use consistently and believe in. I never repped other companies when opportunities arose because I didn't feel like I believed in thier products fully. Can someone pm me about the performance system and some more details of what's expected from me.

Thanks fellas!

10. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    I would like to learn some more. You guys are one of the brands I use consistently and believe in. I never repped other companies when opportunities arose because I didn't feel like I believed in thier products fully. Can someone pm me about the performance system and some more details of what's expected from me.

Thanks fellas!
    Sending pm now
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

11. I would be highly motivated to rep. C&P athletes are top tier in their respective disciplines and the culture behind the company is straight savage! I have used multiple C&P products with outstanding results.

12. To current reps, What is your favorite part about repping for C&P and what separates you guys from the others?

13. Best products they have hands down are the ebooks.. which are omnibuses of Jaimie's blogposts albeit less graphic tho they are very helpful for reference materials all in one place

14. Quote Originally Posted by bwdill View Post
    To current reps, What is your favorite part about repping for C&P and what separates you guys from the others?
    My number one thing is that Pyrobatt is just one text away. He will answer any question I have, fix any problem a customer has and knows his stuff. He explains everything in such detail and knowledge I get blown away every time.
    Never have to worry about comp orders , everything is always done correctly and also get some good bonuses at times like unexpected shirts or coffee or other products.
    Quality quality and quality products that speak for themselves. Very big on using the best sources for there ingredients that they can get there hands on.
    Always progressing as a company. Coming out with new products that other companies aren’t doing and always with a hardcore mind ( from products that will mellow you out to products that will increase mass)
    Plus so much more
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

15. That is everything that we should be hoping for in a company that we apply to. Literally everything.

I've repped for companies that don't reply to any emails, or even know that they have reps....

Thabks for the reply brother!
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    My number one thing is that Pyrobatt is just one text away. He will answer any question I have, fix any problem a customer has and knows his stuff. He explains everything in such detail and knowledge I get blown away every time.
    Never have to worry about comp orders , everything is always done correctly and also get some good bonuses at times like unexpected shirts or coffee or other products.
    Quality quality and quality products that speak for themselves. Very big on using the best sources for there ingredients that they can get there hands on.
    Always progressing as a company. Coming out with new products that other companies arenít doing and always with a hardcore mind ( from products that will mellow you out to products that will increase mass)
    Plus so much more

16. Quote Originally Posted by bwdill View Post
    That is everything that we should be hoping for in a company that we apply to. Literally everything.

I've repped for companies that don't reply to any emails, or even know that they have reps....

Thabks for the reply brother!
    That was my biggest thing - I hate being a rep that just gives excuses and not answers. The boss man will text me back with a answer or post in the thread answering the question within a few hours of telling him.
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

17. Thats pretty much unheard of in this industry.

Can I apply more than once? Haha
    That was my biggest thing - I hate being a rep that just gives excuses and not answers. The boss man will text me back with a answer or post in the thread answering the question within a few hours of telling him.

18. I personally love the health supp.

Pred-ator, Helios, Gaia all Staples of mine.

And did I mention that Columbian coffee.....

19. Man its great to see you all still expanding and growing!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

20. Jaimie Lewis vs the world!

21. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    This is a great opportunity for 2 people who love Choas and Pain and love to talk supps, nutrition and bodybuilding. I became a rep over a year ago because of my love for Choas and pains products and being a rep now my love just grows. You get to see how much they care about there customers and how high quality there ingredients are.
    I’m always available to talk so hit me up if you have a question that you don’t want to post.
    Always progressing as a company. Coming out with new products that other companies aren’t doing and always with a hardcore mind ( from products that will mellow you out to products that will increase mass)
    Plus so much more
    I've seen reps for companies in the past that leave stains on an otherwise prestige company image. I'm very thankful to have repped for a company where my boss was extremely helpful and engaged as well. I've been missing the engagement I got from company representation, and the community seems to have profound respect for you guys. I'm going to do some homework on you guys and see if I can stand behind you as a representative. Admittedly, I've been sleeping on you guys. I'm not familiar with the products, but that can easily change. Give me a couple of days to catch up on the "who, what, when, where, and why" of the brand, and I may apply. In the meantime, would one of you mind sending me some details as far as duties, expectations, incentives, etc.?
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

22. I would love to do this and i meet all requirements i believe. Ive always really enjoyed cnp products

23. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    I would love to do this and i meet all requirements i believe. Ive always really enjoyed cnp products
    Would also like to hear about whats expected of a rep for you guys and would really love to know more about the company and the products and i feel like this would be a great oppurtunity to learn for me

24. Ok Iím in!!! Iíve been using CnP products for a long time! Iíve tried most of their current supps. Iím pretty much on AM 7 days per week. Iíd be happy to answer everything I can! Iím continuing to learn more and more and always happy to help when I can!

25. Did I mention.. I actually train with programming from issuance of Insanity.. as well as use ferox each workout.. running chem 4 currently.. I have hands on experience in what CnP is meant to be in the gym as well as first hand knowledge of of the most Savage preworkout on the market..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Chaos And Pain has something for you stim junkies!
    By Alpha1agreda in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-28-2017, 04:46 PM
  2. 25% off for boobs at Chaos and Pain.
    By pyrobatt in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-09-2015, 01:11 AM
  3. Focused Nutrition is looks for Reps and Loggers
    By Focused Nutri in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-29-2015, 02:18 PM
  4. New year new GEAR with Chaos and Pain!Giveaway for 3
    By pyrobatt in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 03-02-2015, 02:49 AM
  5. Nimbus Nutrition is BACK.....and we're looking for Reps!
    By nimbustim in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 11:37 PM