Chaos and Pain looking for 2 reps!

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. I’m so glad there is so much interest in working with us. Even though I’m just a forum rep I’m made to feel like I’m part of the company and I hope 2 others will feel the same.
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

2. Get in on this guys
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    I知 so glad there is so much interest in working with us. Even though I知 just a forum rep I知 made to feel like I知 part of the company and I hope 2 others will feel the same.
    A lot of companies don't even recognize the work that (some) reps put in on the forums and other outlets that eventually translate in to sales.

4. So after talking to @BloodManor im even more interested. Im on the forum 7 days a week and ive already recommended the supps of yours that ive tried to others and want to give the rest of your supps a try too lol

5. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    So after talking to @BloodManor im even more interested. Im on the forum 7 days a week and ive already recommended the supps of yours that ive tried to others and want to give the rest of your supps a try too lol
    You should​ try giving their training a try....
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by D3x View Post
    You should​ try giving their training a try....
    I agree the ebooks are very underrated
    So many people just follow a googled program that’s easy to follow. We are all guilty of that - I’ve done ppl/531/phat....... but once you start a well structured program there is nothing like it.
    That’s why @The Solution logs are so good. His meso cycles are so complex and so on
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    I agree the ebooks are very underrated
    So many people just follow a googled program that’s easy to follow. We are all guilty of that - I’ve done ppl/531/phat....... but once you start a well structured program there is nothing like it.
    That’s why @The Solution logs are so good. His meso cycles are so complex and so on
    Chef Bob does do personal training you know... There are a few on here who follow my programs, and let me tell you they curse my name week in and week out

There are some worthy apps in here, I am going to DM you my suggestions to you and @pyrobatt who I think would be a great fit for the company since I have been on these boards since everyone has been around. You can tell the people who would be great reps compared to some who would not be based off their posting, history, and knowledge of the industry.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

8. Throwing my hat in. I've logged or reviewed some of CnP products before on this board (chemichal x, cannibal ferrox, cannibal da vinci, cannibal alpha, cannibal riot (dmaa version)). I'm mostly active on BB forum, but if needed would focus on this board more.

9. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Attachment 168498

They have me doing the podcast, managing the online community right here on anabolic minds,managing the youtube, managing the facebook, soon to be managing the twitter and now they have me looking for 2 reps so we can spread the word.

This month we plan on bringing on 2 additional reps on board for the ride of a lifetime. With 30 new products in the chamber and bacchus(the mood elevator) on it's way we need all hands on deck. We plan on major growth in the coming year with some behind the scenes moves being made.

That rep could be you.

Requirements:
    21 years old or older(because we do sell our dheas)
    Post count of 300+(may make exceptions)
    Active on anabolic minds at least 4x a week. More often = better
    Willing to answer questions about chaos and pain products and if they don't know, ask @BloodManor or I for answers.
    Be willing to coordinate and work as a team member.
    No affiliation with another brand here on anabolic minds.

That's basically it.

Your compensation will be on a performance based system and will start out with a free preworkout of your choice.

Post below to put in your app to be a part of the team.
    Not interested in repping but I'd like to check out the podcast, I searched chaos and pain but nothing came up for android?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Not interested in repping but I'd like to check out the podcast, I searched chaos and pain but nothing came up for android?
    I think its called the CnP hatecast? Maybe im wrong but i remember seeing it in a thread around here somewhere

11. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Ok I知 in!!! I致e been using CnP products for a long time! I致e tried most of their current supps. I知 pretty much on AM 7 days per week. I壇 be happy to answer everything I can! I知 continuing to learn more and more and always happy to help when I can!
    This guy right here gets my vote hands down. He is one of the few ITT that I have personally seen recommending C&P products to others on this forum and starting threads when really good sales and such are happening. IMO a rep for a company should be actively doing all of the above before they became a rep, they should personally support the brand long before they become a rep. Just my 2cents, best of luck to all

12. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    This guy right here gets my vote hands down. He is one of the few ITT that I have personally seen recommending C&P products to others on this forum and starting threads when really good sales and such are happening. IMO a rep for a company should be actively doing all of the above before they became a rep, they should personally support the brand long before they become a rep. Just my 2cents, best of luck to all
    I too personally recommend products from cnp on the forum and start threads or remind bloodmanor to start threads for good sales

13. I listen to alot of podcasts. Pretty much 5 days a week at work. This was suprisingly easy to listen to and entertaining. Jaime is an animal lol. I usually can't listen to alot of the other bodybuilding and strength podcasts because I feel they are too monotone and bland. This was on point. You guys should get it on player.fm , iTunes, SoundCloud etc I did a search there and couldn't find it.

Also in regards to the podcast with tudca, I think you guys would kill a tudca product, maybe with cholesterol, heart and kidney support too. It would fall right in line with the Olympus Series line.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    We have it up on youtube currently. Soundcloud is next.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

15. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    I listen to alot of podcasts. Pretty much 5 days a week at work. This was suprisingly easy to listen to and entertaining. Jaime is an animal lol. I usually can't listen to alot of the other bodybuilding and strength podcasts because I feel they are too monotone and bland. This was on point. You guys should get it on player.fm , iTunes, SoundCloud etc I did a search there and couldn't find it.

Also in regards to the podcast with tudca, I think you guys would kill a tudca product, maybe with cholesterol, heart and kidney support too. It would fall right in line with the Olympus Series line.
    A tudca product is in the works. I can't be specific but im helping build the formula.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

16. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    A tudca product is in the works. I can't be specific but im helping build the formula.
    Nice!

17. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

18. Seems like you guys at CnP have a lot going on! I知 looking forward to trying the new Permaswole formula!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Seems like you guys at CnP have a lot going on! I知 looking forward to trying the new Permaswole formula!
    We got nitrates on deck now and I think that's going to change permaswole for the better. Also excited about more citruline. Makes our German customers very happy

20. Would this be open to someone based in the UK?

21. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Would this be open to someone based in the UK?
    Absolutely.

22. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    We got nitrates on deck now and I think that's going to change permaswole for the better. Also excited about more citruline. Makes our German customers very happy
    Didn稚 you guys also tease a while back about a new fat burner as well?

23. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Perma swole already delivers skin testing pumps!!!! Im scared lol
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

24. They also teased about Bacchus
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Chaos And Pain has something for you stim junkies!
    By Alpha1agreda in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-28-2017, 04:46 PM
  2. 25% off for boobs at Chaos and Pain.
    By pyrobatt in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-09-2015, 01:11 AM
  3. Focused Nutrition is looks for Reps and Loggers
    By Focused Nutri in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-29-2015, 02:18 PM
  4. New year new GEAR with Chaos and Pain!Giveaway for 3
    By pyrobatt in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 03-02-2015, 02:49 AM
  5. Nimbus Nutrition is BACK.....and we're looking for Reps!
    By nimbustim in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 11:37 PM