VASOBLITZ by Build Fast Formula! A Twist on the Nitric Oxide category. FREE

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. Could be wrong but I took that as saying that it could be too intense for squats, not that he's using it post workout
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

2. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    Could be wrong but I took that as saying that it could be too intense for squats, not that he's using it post workout
    Yes. I took a pump product on my last leg session and squats were killing me haha. But f it.. Iíll try it out
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    Could be wrong but I took that as saying that it could be too intense for squats, not that he's using it post workout
    That means the product is working if the pumps are too intense.
    Hence the reasoning of the pre-workout being a non stim pump product.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    That means the product is working if the pumps are too intense.
    Hence the reasoning of the pre-workout being a non stim pump product.
    i totally agree, just saying i think people misunderstood the post
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Yes. I took a pump product on my last leg session and squats were killing me haha. But f it.. I’ll try it out
    This has me a little curious. VASOBLITZ is meant to be taken everyday. If the Pump hinders your workout, we do not see an issue of using VASOBLITZ post workout on leg days. Once your 10-15 days into VASOBLITZ, you will most likely feel "pumped" around the clock.
    Join the Build Fast Formula A-List at www.BuildFastFormula.com
    •   

6. Today is just day 3 and I woke up feeling and looking full which I loved. Hit back today and it had my lats looking like I was about to take off. A1 sh!t bro

7. Quote Originally Posted by franks009 View Post
    Today is just day 3 and I woke up feeling and looking full which I loved. Hit back today and it had my lats looking like I was about to take off. A1 sh!t bro
    Clear the runway!

8. After going through a full tub of Fruit Punch VASOBLITZ I must say this is The Best Pump Product I have ever used. At times during my workouts I had to stop sets short because the Pumps were painfully intense. I also loved the fact that the Full Muscle Feeling stayed with me all day. The fruit punch flavor is very enjoyable and I will buy VASOBLITZ in the future.
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    After going through a full tub of Fruit Punch VASOBLITZ I must say this is The Best Pump Product I have ever used. At times during my workouts I had to stop sets short because the Pumps were painfully intense. I also loved the fact that the Full Muscle Feeling stayed with me all day. The fruit punch flavor is very enjoyable and I will buy VASOBLITZ in the future.
    The fruit punch flavor is delicious!

10. Thanks again for sending a tub to me. As promised, i have been using it daily since august 1st. I still have many more servings so you generously filled this container.
    See the notes i took for 29days. I hope this is good enough feedback for you.
    Name:  IMG_8265.JPG
Views: 66
Size:  230.6 KB

11. Guys are making me want to try it. Lots of stellar reviews
    Congrats on such a killer product
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Guys are making me want to try it. Lots of stellar reviews
    Yo Iíve never enjoyed these stim breaks b4 and this ones been great. This product literally makes you not miss the stim. In the past I wouldíve definitely cracked open one of the tubs of pre I have waiting for me-pineapple ferox, reign samples, candy ferox and still got an OG meso in there unopened as well-but no temptations at all with vasoblitz.
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

13. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Guys are making me want to try it. Lots of stellar reviews
    It’s definitely a great product!

14. Definetly a great Product. I'm really loving it. Almost through 1 bottle, gonna have to crack the 2nd soon. Only problem I find is that the opening is too small once it gets low in the container
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Build Fast Formula has announced that it is working on three more flavors due to release in four to five weeks’ time. For now, the brand has only revealed what one of those three flavors is going to be with the delicious sounding recipe, Rainbow Candy.

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

16. Can we get an official Section in the Product Review page for our final reviews. Would love to make sure my review counts!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

17. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Can we get an official Section in the Product Review page for our final reviews. Would love to make sure my review counts!
    Good idea
    TEAM GET DIESEL

18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

One thing I would like to address with vasoblitz is make the scoopers longer. Once you get half way through the tub it is hard to scoop towards the bottom. The handle is so small so it makes
    It very hard to dig for the last half of the tub
    @BUILDFASTFORM
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    One thing I would like to address with vasoblitz is make the scoopers longer. Once you get half way through the tub it is hard to scoop towards the bottom. The handle is so small so it makes
    @BUILDFASTFORM
    I had mentioned this also in another thread and I do believe it is a problem that should be addresses!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

20. I don't see anything in the profile to make this so much better than alot of the top tier pump products? What am I missing.

21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    @BUILDFASTFORM
    Great point. I have a stash of long handle scoppers. Ever time I get one I save it. got a drawer full collected over the years.
    I have noticed the products that use the long handle scoops its hard to get it back in the tub after you open it and dig it out.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

22. Quote Originally Posted by mase1 View Post
    I don't see anything in the profile to make this so much better than alot of the top tier pump products? What am I missing.
    Not sure what the difference is but it works!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mase1 View Post
    I don't see anything in the profile to make this so much better than alot of the top tier pump products? What am I missing.
    Simple is sometimes better.
    You don't need a profile with 30 ingredients or this new X or Y ingredient to make a top tier product.
    Its price effective, it tastes good, and it has what you want for a good pump in an effective dose.
    Right to the point
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by mase1 View Post
    I have yet to see a product (please correct me if I'm wrong) with 6 grams of Citruline, 2 grams of Arginine Nitrate, 2.5 grams of Betaine anhydrous and 2 grams of calcium lactate.

If you find that product than look at the directions of use. Are there 30 servings for everyday use?

BFF

25. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    @BUILDFASTFORM
    We agree. Next Batches will have longer scoops. Our fault, we filled the bottles all the way to the top (little scoop fit nicely, longer scoop not so much). We forgot you had to get all the way to the bottom!

BFF
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Christ83189 runs VASOBLITZ by BUILD FAST FORMULA
    By christ83189 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 09-22-2018, 03:47 PM
  2. Welcome Build Fast Formula to Anabolicminds!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 08-04-2018, 12:55 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-16-2005, 02:48 PM
  4. Best fast-food for packin' on the pounds!!
    By bigpetefox in forum Bulking
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-13-2005, 04:27 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2005, 02:24 PM