VASOBLITZ by Build Fast Formula! A Twist on the Nitric Oxide category. FREE

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Could be wrong but I took that as saying that it could be too intense for squats, not that he's using it post workout
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    Could be wrong but I took that as saying that it could be too intense for squats, not that he's using it post workout
    Yes. I took a pump product on my last leg session and squats were killing me haha. But f it.. Iíll try it out
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    Could be wrong but I took that as saying that it could be too intense for squats, not that he's using it post workout
    That means the product is working if the pumps are too intense.
    Hence the reasoning of the pre-workout being a non stim pump product.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    That means the product is working if the pumps are too intense.
    Hence the reasoning of the pre-workout being a non stim pump product.
    i totally agree, just saying i think people misunderstood the post
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Yes. I took a pump product on my last leg session and squats were killing me haha. But f it.. I’ll try it out
    This has me a little curious. VASOBLITZ is meant to be taken everyday. If the Pump hinders your workout, we do not see an issue of using VASOBLITZ post workout on leg days. Once your 10-15 days into VASOBLITZ, you will most likely feel "pumped" around the clock.
    Join the Build Fast Formula A-List at www.BuildFastFormula.com
    •   
       

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Christ83189 runs VASOBLITZ by BUILD FAST FORMULA
    By christ83189 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-08-2018, 08:41 AM
  2. Welcome Build Fast Formula to Anabolicminds!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 08-04-2018, 12:55 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-16-2005, 01:48 PM
  4. Best fast-food for packin' on the pounds!!
    By bigpetefox in forum Bulking
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-13-2005, 03:27 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2005, 01:24 PM
Log in
Log in