TOTALLY FREE Neutralize by Advanced Dietary Formulas //Try It FREE Before You Buy It!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. TOTALLY FREE Neutralize by Advanced Dietary Formulas //Try It FREE Before You Buy It!

That's right, you're actually getting something for FREE! We are so confident in the formula we would like you to try it before you buy it.

We don't need your credit card info, no shipping and "processing" fees, we're not signing you up for a lifetime subscription for anything, you will not be billed later, there is no "quick survey" after this...

Again, we just want you to try Neutralize!

Neutralize reduces acetaldehyde, which is the main carcinogenic metabolite resulting from alcohol (ethanol) consumption. As a matter of fact, a key ingredient in Neutralize reduced acetaldehyde by 100% after 50mls of alcohol (ethanol) was consumed by human subjects compared to placebo.

Neutralize was developed for consumers that are ambitious, health conscious and still want to have fun. Neutralize will not prevent intoxication.

On Monday July 16th we will begin the selection of 20 lucky individuals to receive a totally free sample (we even pay for the shipping) campaigns.

Simply enter your comment in this thread and we will randomly choose the winners. We will notify the winners on this thread Monday July 16th.

P.S. Throughout the year ADF will launch multiple Totally FREE Sample Campaigns on our website.
    P.S.S. Follow us on Instagram for future giveaways
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Neat looking product. Could have used this some years ago.
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder
    •   

3. So, if this does not negate intoxication, then will it be beneficial for consuming alcohol based sugar products while in a ketogenic diet? Diabetic Diet? It's the sugar alcohols I'm referring to, to put it out there.

-M
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

4. as a social drinker this would be nice lol

5. The Venom,
    Never say never!
    •   

6. justhere4comm,
    Not that we’re aware of. Neutralize helps with acetaldehyde elimination. A byproduct of alcohol(ethanol) consumption.

7. I would love a chance to try this product! I donít drink too often, but when I do I get nasty hangovers!

8. Nice promo. Hopefully my number gets drawn!!

9. That’s go help a lot for stay healthy but dont be boring for friends on special events

10. I've tries hangover preventive pills in the past...gotta eat 2 big azz horse pills every 2 or 3 hours...chaser was the name....come on now, you know dam well after 5 or 6 drinks you aren't worried about a hangover...
    I hate hangovers.....the older I get the worse they are
    Maybe the neutralize could help me out...would love to give it a roll

11. Bossman,

We feel you and we know the market has been deceiving. That's why we want you to try it for free before purchasing. Private message your shipping and email address for a sample.

Our product is a bit different. Neutralizes deals with the body's natural Acetaldehyde metabolism/elimination. Acetaldehyde is real bad for you. Acetaldehyde is what primarily makes you feel bad the next day. Everyone responds differently to Acetaldehyde.

Not horse pills, simple instructions... Take Before and After. Follow directions and please give us your honest feedback.

12. Interested. I take N-acetyl cystine for hangover prevention and I’ve found it wonderful

13. N2ofusion,

We promise you will love this product! Send us your email address in a PM and we will add you to the list for a free sample!

14. Quote Originally Posted by BOSSMAN View Post
    I've tries hangover preventive pills in the past...gotta eat 2 big azz horse pills every 2 or 3 hours...chaser was the name....come on now, you know dam well after 5 or 6 drinks you aren't worried about a hangover...
    I hate hangovers.....the older I get the worse they are
    Maybe the neutralize could help me out...would love to give it a roll
    I used them too like 15 years ago! They worked for me sometimes, but it was inconsistent.

15. Quote Originally Posted by N2ofusion View Post
    Interested. I take N-acetyl cystine for hangover prevention and Iíve found it wonderful
    Smart move as gluthione isn't orally bioavailable, even in a liposome its absorption is nothing special. NAC is great and increasing gluthione and WAY cheaper.

16. Also alot of debate on what actually causes a hangover. Matter of fact a lot of well respect names believe that a hangover is nothing but withdrawals.

17. My remedies
    Brush teeth and crush as much water as possible before bed
    Brush teeth any time throughout the night if I wake
    Upon waking brush teeth and just go, if really bad another drink always helps but later in the day it comes back. Just sweat it out, laying around makes it miserable

18. Quote Originally Posted by BOSSMAN View Post
    My remedies
    Brush teeth and crush as much water as possible before bed
    Brush teeth any time throughout the night if I wake
    Upon waking brush teeth and just go, if really bad another drink always helps but later in the day it comes back. Just sweat it out, laying around makes it miserable
    Whatís the deal with all that brushing? I canít see that having any impact on your hangover.

19. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    What’s the deal with all that brushing? I can’t see that having any impact on your hangover.
    Just get that nasty alcohol taste out of your mouth, wakeup somewhat fresh. Don't think it has any effect on the hangover.

20. Good guy here

21. RugbyBaller91,
    We are looking forward to your review. Sample instructions will be sent next Monday to participants email addresses.

22. I would be more than happy to be proven to be wrong with this. I keep my logs very honest and I try to keep an open mind. I got a fresh bottle of vodka to test it out with. One thing though I do not drink often. I drink once maybe twice a month. However, when I do I drink a lot.

23. rtmilburn,
    Send your email via Private message and I will make sure you get a sample to test out. All we ask is that you follow the directions when testing and the results will speak for the product more then we can. Looking forward to your log. The target demographic is ambitious and health focused customers who have things to do the next day! Thanks!

24. Quote Originally Posted by ADFormulas View Post
    rtmilburn,
    Send your email via Private message and I will make sure you get a sample to test out. All we ask is that you follow the directions when testing and the results will speak for the product more then we can. Looking forward to your log. The target demographic is ambitious and health focused customers who have things to do the next day! Thanks!
    Is it ok even if my log has only one, maybe 2 entries? As I want to make it clear, I do not drink often. Thus a full log would take 7ish months. I am warning you, as I like to be fair and not take product from you. Especially when there may be others better suited. Although if you think I'm your guy, I'm more than happy to log it.

25. Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome Advanced Dietary Formulas to Anabolicminds!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-26-2018, 01:25 PM
  2. Try it before you buy
    By LGSciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-06-2014, 03:36 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2014, 02:31 AM
  4. What would you like to try for free?
    By iForce in forum Supplements
    Replies: 78