TOTALLY FREE Neutralize by Advanced Dietary Formulas //Try It FREE Before You Buy It!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    I think that's what Acetaldehyde does and why eliminating is a good idea. A quick google search on Acetaldehyde is eye opening.
    Ya but I don't believe it is the sole reason for a hangover. As evidence I still was hungover. Now I was way less than normal.

I believe a hangover is a combo of 4 things. Acetaldehyde, dehydration, electrolyte imbalance, and withdrawals.

I actually believe withdrawal is most but not all reason for hangovers.

Now I do think I had less hangover from this though.

2. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Ya but I don't believe it is the sole reason for a hangover. As evidence I still was hungover. Now I was way less than normal.

I believe a hangover is a combo of 4 things. Acetaldehyde, dehydration, electrolyte imbalance, and withdrawals.

Well.. for something that this product isn't supposed to do.. it did it well..
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post

So, maybe a bit of the hair of the dog that bit you would be in order? I guess that is where it comes from.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

4. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post

Great review. Thanks for taking the test and using as directed. Considering the amount of alcohol you consumed in a relatively short period ( especially shots) I think Neutralize performed as intended. Staying hydrated and getting a decent amount sleep will do nothing but help you as well. As you mentioned you felt way better the next morning after what sounds like a good time!

In your words "Woke up after only 4 hours. I was mildly hung over. However, I mean insanely mildly."

D3x,
    We believe that by helping your body's elimination process of Acetaldehyde , it in turn helps you... Try it for yourself and report back.

5. Quote Originally Posted by BOSSMAN View Post
    Is there a time frame for this? I plan on drinking for 10 or 12 hours tomorrow?
    Bossman,
    Follow the directions below for best results. Good Luck!

Directions: Take 3 capsules within an hour before first alcoholic beverage and 3 capsules within an hour after final alcoholic beverage. For best results follow label directions and read Q&A below.

Q: What if I forget to take the first serving within an hour of my first drink?
    A: Take NeutralizeTM as soon as you remember.

Q: What if I forget to take the final serving within an hour of my last drink?
    A: Take NeutralizeTM as soon as you remember.

Q: If I forget to take any NeutralizeTM until after my last drink, should I take both servings?
    A: Yes, in cases when you haven’t taken NeutralizeTM until you’ve finished drinking, take 2 servings (6 capsules) at once.

Q: Will NeutralizeTMincrease tolerance, prevent intoxication, or prevent acute alcohol poisoning?
    A: No! NeutralizeTM helps support your body’s normal acetaldehyde elimination process.†

Q: Will NeutralizeTM prevent liver injury associated with alcohol consumption?
    A: No! NeutralizeTM is not intended to treat or prevent any disease.
    •   

6. So when are you guys going to make a recovery drink?
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

7. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    So when are you guys going to make a recovery drink?
    We are focused on launching Neutralize full force, but we have many products in the pipeline

8. Saturday night I have a BBQ with investors and friends. Will give "Neutralize" to my buddy and try it myself. My beverage of choice: Jack Daniels and Coke. Monday my first review, after interviewing my friend. Lets see how it goes for both of us.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

9. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Saturday night I have a BBQ with investors and friends. Will give "Neutralize" to my buddy and try it myself. My beverage of choice: Jack Daniels and Coke. Monday my first review, after interviewing my friend. Lets see how it goes for both of us.
    Nice! SOunds like a good time and testing. ..Looking forward to your reviews. Follow the directions of before and after doses, and drink what you normally would have had to drink. Let us know how you both feel the next morning!

10. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Saturday night I have a BBQ with investors and friends. Will give "Neutralize" to my buddy and try it myself. My beverage of choice: Jack Daniels and Coke. Monday my first review, after interviewing my friend. Lets see how it goes for both of us.
    Doing something like this as well. Me and my lady are going to save them for a crazy night out. Should be a week from now. I will post up after.
    Chaos & Pain Rep

11. Here the link to my review:

No more hangovers! "Neutralize" by Advanced Dietary Formulas, it works!

This product is a BOMB ! Awesome!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

12. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Here the link to my review:

No more hangovers! "Neutralize" by Advanced Dietary Formulas, it works!

This product is a BOMB ! Awesome!
    Hairygrandpa, thank you for reviewing. We are counting on it. At ADF we understand all the TESLA engineers pushing these type of products don't really care if they work. With the category being tarnished by products that over promise and under delivered. ADF only had one logical choice. GIVE A NEUTRALIZE BLISTER PACK AWAY FOR FREE.

No tricky free, like give me 4.99 shipping costs and secretly sign you up for a subscription that is hard to cancel. Free means free at ADF. The good old fashioned free. Free Blister pack (4.99 value free), free shipping and no credit card information needed. How is that for confidence?

Simply sign up for our email list at www.getneutralized.com and instantly receive an automated email and link to the free blister pack. Our current motto is Don't take our word for it take your word for it.

We look forward to your feedback.

13. Will this eventually be available to Canadians?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Will this eventually be available to Canadians?
    We are in the process of seeking approval.

15. So I finally remembered to try 1 of my free packets of Neutralize. Took 3 caps at 2pm, started drinking at 3pm. Consumed a 12 pack of michelob ultra cactus lime and half of 5th of vodka with cranberry. Stopped drinking at 10pm and took 2ND set of Neutralize at 11pm. Now, I drink like this every weekend and get up for work at 5am saturday and sunday. I do have hangovers and feel like sh1t, but I just do it. This morning I got up at 5am, hit the shower and bad news. I couldn't do it, had to get back in bed. I called the Cree and told them let's try it at 8am, 8am came around and I still couldn't do. I had cramps in my legs and nasty headache. I woke up at 11am on the bathroom floor. Miserable morning. So let's recap, usually I'm good. Yesterday I did work all morning and was outside in the 100 degree heat all day sweating. Maybe drank a half gallon of water. I did eat good yesterday. Maybe I was just completely dehydrated from the start. As far as the neutralize, I didn't get any positive results this go around. I do have another sample pack, the next go around maybe I will plan a lil better and see if I get better results.

16. Quote Originally Posted by BOSSMAN View Post
    So I finally remembered to try 1 of my free packets of Neutralize. Took 3 caps at 2pm, started drinking at 3pm. Consumed a 12 pack of michelob ultra cactus lime and half of 5th of vodka with cranberry. Stopped drinking at 10pm and took 2ND set of Neutralize at 11pm. Now, I drink like this every weekend and get up for work at 5am saturday and sunday. I do have hangovers and feel like sh1t, but I just do it. This morning I got up at 5am, hit the shower and bad news. I couldn't do it, had to get back in bed. I called the Cree and told them let's try it at 8am, 8am came around and I still couldn't do. I had cramps in my legs and nasty headache. I woke up at 11am on the bathroom floor. Miserable morning. So let's recap, usually I'm good. Yesterday I did work all morning and was outside in the 100 degree heat all day sweating. Maybe drank a half gallon of water. I did eat good yesterday. Maybe I was just completely dehydrated from the start. As far as the neutralize, I didn't get any positive results this go around. I do have another sample pack, the next go around maybe I will plan a lil better and see if I get better results.
    You consumed a staggering amount of Ethanol in a dayl. Neutralize would still work with your body's natural detoxification process. Neutralize was not designed for binge drinking.

17. Finally had a reason to try my samples at a craft beer festival over the weekend. Pre-game started at around 09:30, had 6 16 ounce beers by the time it started at noon. Spent the next 5 hours consuming 30 to 35 4 ounce samples of some pretty high abv stouts. Then went to an after party with some food (finally) and another 4 or 5 drinks. In bed at 23:00 and up at 07:00. No hangover symptoms at all. Normally drinking a bunch of darker high abv beer tends to leave me feeling like crap the next day, so I was pleasantly surprised. Product works as advertised.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

18. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Finally had a reason to try my samples at a craft beer festival over the weekend. Pre-game started at around 09:30, had 6 16 ounce beers by the time it started at noon. Spent the next 5 hours consuming 30 to 35 4 ounce samples of some pretty high abv stouts. Then went to an after party with some food (finally) and another 4 or 5 drinks. In bed at 23:00 and up at 07:00. No hangover symptoms at all. Normally drinking a bunch of darker high abv beer tends to leave me feeling like crap the next day, so I was pleasantly surprised. Product works as advertised.
    SFreed,

Thank you for the review. This is exactly what Neutralize was formulated for and your experience has become commonplace for consumers that use Neutralize as directed. This is also why we are doing a blister pack giveaway to consumers on our website... Since the market has been crowded with similar products with claims they cannot back up or miracle cures, by contrast our strategy was fairly simple. Create a product that works and let the product and testimonials speak for themselves. We are still doing our campaign so head to www.getneutralized.com to sign up and win a free Blister pack a $7.99 value. No Credit Card information, No subscription, we pay shipping. Actually FREE.
    TRY IT FREE BEFORE YOU BUY IT. Totally Free Blister pack (One day use). 7.99 value + free USA shipping + No Credit Card information = Supreme Confidence in our product Simply Sign up for our Email list at www.getneutralized.com. you will instantly receive an email list a link.

19. Name:  neutralize-Olympia.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  130.0 KB

We are ready for Mr. Olympia in Vegas this week are you? Come stop by the booth and grab a free blister pack while in town. Drink Smart, Never Drink Without It. If you can’t make it to Vegas then check out www.getneutralized.com for a free blister pack. No CC required, no shipping costs, and no subscription required ($7.99 Value). Just Plain free! Don’t take our word for it, take yours.
    TRY IT FREE BEFORE YOU BUY IT. Totally Free Blister pack (One day use). 7.99 value + free USA shipping + No Credit Card information = Supreme Confidence in our product Simply Sign up for our Email list at www.getneutralized.com. you will instantly receive an email list a link.

20. This stuff is pretty awesome. Long day of drinking for game days and I 4 caps before and after I start drinking. I wake up still feeling tired and groggy, but after my normal cup of coffee I would say the hangover has been reduced 70-85% each time.

21. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    This stuff is pretty awesome. Long day of drinking for game days and I 4 caps before and after I start drinking. I wake up still feeling tired and groggy, but after my normal cup of coffee I would say the hangover has been reduced 70-85% each time.
    Rascal14,
    We agree 100% with you! Thank you for putting us to the test, as well as sharing your results. Neutralize is leading the way forward in a segment of the market that typically under delivers. #NeverDrinkWithoutIt
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome Advanced Dietary Formulas to Anabolicminds!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-26-2018, 01:25 PM
  2. Try it before you buy
    By LGSciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-06-2014, 03:36 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2014, 02:31 AM
  4. What would you like to try for free?
    By iForce in forum Supplements
    Replies: 78