TOTALLY FREE Neutralize by Advanced Dietary Formulas //Try It FREE Before You Buy It!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ADFormulas View Post
    Emails are sent out to everyone who participated on the Forum. Looking forward to hearing all reviews. Thanks for the support.
    Really?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?


  2. justhere4comm,
    Emails were sent 1pm CST yesterday. If you did not receive the link let me know and I will send now.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ADFormulas View Post
    justhere4comm,
    Emails were sent 1pm CST yesterday. If you did not receive the link let me know and I will send now.
    Ya did not receive my email either

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ADFormulas View Post
    justhere4comm,
    Emails were sent 1pm CST yesterday. If you did not receive the link let me know and I will send now.
    Didn't get it bro.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Didn't get it bro.
    Don't worry they took care of me. They will for you
    •   
       


  6. That was lightning fast. I have a bottle of gin in the fridge for a weekend coming up to make some Gin & Tonics. Looks like it's going to be experimentation time.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

  7. We aim to please!

  8. I'll be testing tonight where to you want me to post my log?

  9. Nice! Let's keep it rolling on this thread. Follow the directions and let us know how you feel tomorrow when you wake up.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ADFormulas View Post
    Nice! Let's keep it rolling on this thread. Follow the directions and let us know how you feel tomorrow when you wake up.
    I noticed a fairly pronounced lack of nausea or brain fog in the morning after testing neutralize..

  11. Got mine yesterday! Thank you guys! Will make a log as soon as alcohol gets involved!
    Already showed it to friends and all are interested in that product!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  12. Going to test it on Thursday Night, of Friday.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

  13. D3x,
    Thank you for participating. Your experience is exactly what Neutralize is intended for and why we launched the free campaign. We want everyone to try it.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Got mine yesterday! Thank you guys! Will make a log as soon as alcohol gets involved!
    Already showed it to friends and all are interested in that product!
    Hairygrandpa,
    We will await your full review! Thanks for letting us know that you received the shipment. Follow the directions/ Q & A and no doubt the results will speak for the product.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Going to test it on Thursday Night, of Friday.
    justhere4comm,
    Let us know what you think of the product and how you feel when you wake up the day after consuming alcohol. Excited for everyone's reviews/ logs.

  16. I received 2 samples, thanks fellas. With that said I have reason to do a back to back this weekend...

  17. Wanted to remind everyone reading this thread that if you have not signed up it is not too late. Sign up for totally free campaign at www.GetNeutralized.com and you’ll instantly receive email on how to secure a totally free blister pack. Free shipping and no credit card info required. You will not regret trying the product...

  18. I tested the product I will review when I get some sleep.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    I tested the product I will review when I get some sleep.
    Can't wait to read our review of it. Holding off drinking. I'm a light weight anyway. Want to see some reviews then give it a go.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

  20. So guys I need to preface this with the fact that I'm young, 21 almost 22. I also naturally have a very high tolerance.

    So I took my pre pills.

    Then 3 shots 80 proof vodka.

    Sipped on 2 tall beers for hourish.

    Finished the beers had 4 more shots over a time span of about 20 minutes

    Sipped on 2 Mike harder lemonade for an hourish

    Lastly had 1 more shots.

    Hour later had took my post pills.

    I went made and ate a whole bag of totino pizza rolls and ALOT of Gatorade.

    When I finish I went to bed immediately.

    Woke up after only 4 hours. I was midly hung over. However, I mean insanely mildly. All I did was had some caffeine and it was gone.

    Really surprised I did not wake up dehydrated as this time was spent with a women, I'll leave the rest up your imagination.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    So guys I need to preface this with the fact that I'm young, 21 almost 22. I also naturally have a very high tolerance.

    So I took my pre pills.

    Then 3 shots 80 proof vodka.

    Sipped on 2 tall beers for hourish.

    Finished the beers had 4 more shots over a time span of about 20 minutes

    Sipped on 2 Mike harder lemonade for an hourish

    Lastly had 1 more shots.

    Hour later had took my post pills.

    I went made and ate a whole bag of totino pizza rolls and ALOT of Gatorade.

    When I finish I went to bed immediately.

    Woke up after only 4 hours. I was midly hung over. However, I mean insanely mildly. All I did was had some caffeine and it was gone.

    Really surprised I did not wake up dehydrated as this time was spent with a women, I'll leave the rest up your imagination.
    That would have killed me... LMFAO. 3 shots and I'm singing "Here's to swimming with bow legged women, and trying to dance with every girl in the joint..."
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    That would have killed me... LMFAO. 3 shots and I'm singing "Here's to swimming with bow legged women, and trying to dance with every girl in the joint..."
    3 shots and I'm barely buzzed. Haha consider yourself lucky I have to spend WAY to much to get drunk

  23. This is confusing.. didn't they say this product isn't meant to prevent or reduce hangovers tho?

  24. Is there a time frame for this? I plan on drinking for 10 or 12 hours tomorrow?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by D3x View Post
    This is confusing.. didn't they say this product isn't meant to prevent or reduce hangovers tho?
    I think that's what Acetaldehyde does and why eliminating is a good idea. A quick google search on Acetaldehyde is eye opening.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Welcome Advanced Dietary Formulas to Anabolicminds!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-26-2018, 01:25 PM
  2. Try it before you buy
    By LGSciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-06-2014, 03:36 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2014, 02:31 AM
  4. What would you like to try for free?
    By iForce in forum Supplements
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 04:46 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 09:26 AM
Log in
Log in