Vicious Labs 4th of July Sale!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Celebrate Supplement Independence!

Save 15% from Now through Sunday, July 8, when ordering our powerful potions by using code: FIREWORKS

IMG_8151.JPG

The 4th of July stands as a commemorative symbol of our Personal Liberties. Vicious Labs would like to celebrate this American expression of individuality by acknowledging your right to massive gains at amazing discounts!

Exercise your freedom to "superior" supplementation by stocking up on hardcore favorites such as Necrosis (T2), Necroplasm (Prodienolone), and our newly re-introduced DMZ product, Cadaver Candy!

https://www.viciouslabs.net/collections/supplements

https://www.viciouslabs.net/collections/necroplasm

Don't forget to use this opportunity to try Vicious Labs' latest preworkout, Daft Pump! This stim-free vasodilator and focusing formula will take your body for a nostalgic ride through skin-splitting pumps and mind-muscle connection.

NOTE: There may be some time delays in invoices being sent for submitted orders on July 4th due to ZOO's Venice Beach participation. I will do my best to tend to these throughout the day when time permits. Your patience and continued support of Vicious Labs is greatly appreciated. Have a fun and safe July 4th, Blood Legion! - ZOO

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was hoping you guys would run a special, been wanting to try some of your stuff!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Though you might be interested in this Studhorse :)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Guys don't forget to use our rep codes!!
ZOO usually stacks discounts.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys don't forget to use our rep codes!!
ZOO usually stacks discounts.
Really? Would've been good to know as I already placed my order. Guess I know for next time...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not letting me enter more than one code. If you do fireworks first, and then go to enter one of the rep 10% off code, the 15% off one goes away and gets replaced by the 10% off code. Unless im not doing it right?
I will have to ask ZOO, perhaps hes not stacking atm.. I will report back ASAP if you want to hold off on your order.