Hypnos is bogo and more !!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since we completely bolloxed up this weekend's sale, we're gonna make it up to you- IT'S BACK ON! That means Hypnos is BOGO, you can snag five awesome flavors of Cannibal Kraken, and you can get the hookup on the whole deal with a 25% off coupon (June25).
Honey graham cracker and chocolate kraken does not stay in stock long so get some now!!

https://www.chaosandpain.com
pyrobatt

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Celebrate it the Chaos and Pain way- fireworks, barbecues, libations, brutally heavy weights, and of course badass supplements. Take 30% off your order from now until Sunday at midnight with this promo code:

Murica30

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I know I rep for C&P but Hypnos is legit my favorite supplement now . I am an extremely light sleeper , if the phone vibrates or a leave falls outside I wake up which sucks specially on cycle , ever since I started Hypnos I get way better quality of sleep and legit feel 10x better during the day from the extra sleep

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I rep for C&P but Hypnos is legit my favorite supplement now . I am an extremely light sleeper , if the phone vibrates or a leave falls outside I wake up which sucks specially on cycle , ever since I started Hypnos I get way better quality of sleep and legit feel 10x better during the day from the extra sleep
I have sleep apnea and always have a horrible sleep. I have a machine but can’t use it. So I dose Hypnos every night and actually age a solid sleep and wake up refreshed.