Hypnos is bogo and more !!!

1. Hypnos is bogo and more !!!

Since we completely bolloxed up this weekend's sale, we're gonna make it up to you- IT'S BACK ON! That means Hypnos is BOGO, you can snag five awesome flavors of Cannibal Kraken, and you can get the hookup on the whole deal with a 25% off coupon (June25).
    Honey graham cracker and chocolate kraken does not stay in stock long so get some now!!

https://www.chaosandpain.com

@pyrobatt
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

2. Celebrate it the Chaos and Pain way- fireworks, barbecues, libations, brutally heavy weights, and of course badass supplements. Take 30% off your order from now until Sunday at midnight with this promo code:

Murica30
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    •   

3. No thread about the BOGO on chems 4 and x?

4. I know I rep for C&P but Hypnos is legit my favorite supplement now . I am an extremely light sleeper , if the phone vibrates or a leave falls outside I wake up which sucks specially on cycle , ever since I started Hypnos I get way better quality of sleep and legit feel 10x better during the day from the extra sleep
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    I know I rep for C&P but Hypnos is legit my favorite supplement now . I am an extremely light sleeper , if the phone vibrates or a leave falls outside I wake up which sucks specially on cycle , ever since I started Hypnos I get way better quality of sleep and legit feel 10x better during the day from the extra sleep
    I have sleep apnea and always have a horrible sleep. I have a machine but can’t use it. So I dose Hypnos every night and actually age a solid sleep and wake up refreshed.
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-30-2016, 08:59 PM
  2. Father's Day Sale at Lockout! BOGOs and more
    By Driven2lift in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-19-2016, 02:40 PM
  3. Replies: 2