Welcome Advanced Dietary Formulas to Anabolicminds!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to welcome Advanced Dietary Formulas to Anabolicminds! Please give them a nice warm welcome!!

I believe they will be doing free samples of their new Neutralize product!

https://getneutralized.com/

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome Folks, I look forward to learning more about your company !

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to the forum! Neutralize looks like an interesting product. What led you to developing it?

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thank you AnabolicMinds for the welcome!
I look forward to sharing with you our new product Neutralize by Advanced Dietary Formulas.

Bottom line, we found something that works. As young professionals, We still like to have fun and still work hard the next day.

ADF understands the consumer skepticism and empty promises by similar products. Soon ADF will launch a TOTALLY FREE Campaign (totally free shipping no credit card info). That's how confident we are in Neutralize.

Neutralize reduces Acetaldehyde. Acetaldehyde is the main carcinogen of Alcohol (Ethanol) consumption. As a matter of fact, a key ingredient in Neutralize reduced Acetaldehyde by 100% after 50mls of Alcohol (ethanol) was consumed by human subjects compared to Placebo.

The Totally free campaign starts soon. Sign up now at getneutralized.com or wait until our official thread late this week... Glad to be here!

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
Rocket3015,
Thanks for the warm welcome. Please go check out the website Admin posted above and you will see what we have in store. Sign up for a totally free sample and I would love to hear your thoughts.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
I signed up.. it didn't send confirmation or anything.. am sad

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
SFreed,
It started off with the studying of Acetaldehyde which is the most toxic metabolite of alcohol consumption. It is indisputable that acetaldehyde is bad for you in many ways. Many years of development and the product speaks for itself. . ADF understands the consumer skepticism and empty promises by similar products. The best way to review for yourself is to join the free sample campaign on our website.

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
D3x,
The CRM system had a hiccup earlier today, but send me your email and I will make sure and add you to the list.

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
D3x,
We got you. Sorry you did not receive a confirmation, but I have your email on file and will get you a sample as soon as the campaign goes live.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Welcome guys. Cant wait to see what its all about. I signed up earlier today

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
DemntedCowboy,
Thanks for the welcome. We have your email and will be in touch very soon!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting approach. Def will be looking forward to reading more into what you guys are bringing to the table.

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
I signed up.. it didn't send confirmation or anything.. am sad
Your inbox was full. I'll post the response here.

Neutralize doesn't increase Ethanol Metabolism directly. Ethanol is converted to Acetaldehyde in the liver. Neutralize helps metabolize Acetaldehyde into acetic acid via ALDH enzymes, most likely ALDH2.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As far the sign up on the website it def said 500 people will be chosen to sample. So not everyone will receive a confirmation to my knowledge. I am more hopeful to see some peoples feedback and reading a bit more myself. I honestly am surprised I haven't seen this before.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Ah.. so no impact on the glucuronide and sulphate metabolism?

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ah.. so no impact on the glucuronide and sulphate metabolism?
Absolutely no impact on those metabolites that we know of. Neutralize strictly deals with Acetaldehyde metabolism. The main carcinogen of Ethanol consumption.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Lame.. was excited for possible nefarious purposes.. cool that it removes carcinogens tho:)

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you guys have any other lifestyle products planned?

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
nostrum420,
We are working on other products in R & D now. Stay tuned !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't drink so ..................

ADFormulas

Board Sponsor
Awards
Very interested in this!!!
Enhanced,
PM your email address and I will send you the free link. We pay for shipping as well.