HPS PrEEAminø Guess the Ingredients Contest

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. @RugbyBaller91 <- Giving you my winning ticket bro. You've guessed valiantly. I'm going to be buying this product on it's release for sure. I've cleared my transfer of the win with @chedapalooza in advance.

I've won some great products, and am thankful. When I see someone trying so hard to win, it makes me consider how fortunate I am. Enjoy.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

2. For all those who haven’t tried our Glycøshield or Lipøshield yet, we have samples available now! They’ll be up on our website soon. You can get 4 caps of glyco (enough for 1-3 meals OR a cheat meal. And 2 scoops of lipo pack. Will be free, just pay shipping. And when you order just lipo or just glyco you’ll get a free sample of the product you didn’t order
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    OP updated with final two eaa’s! Contest is now closed. Thank you to all who participated! Release is slated for prior to Labor Day. Please go to HPSSUPPS.com and create an account in our system with your full shipping info and name and email. Please also email [email protected] with your name and AM username after you’ve created an account so we can ship these when theyre ready!
    Can I still do this totally forgot to create an account

4. Quote Originally Posted by bbartsche View Post
    Can I still do this totally forgot to create an account
    Yes still finalizing flavoring so this may not make it out before Labor Day as planned
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

5. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Yes still finalizing flavoring so this may not make it out before Labor Day as planned
    Take your time nailing down the flavoring with something you are happy with. It is an important part of this type of product. If the taste is terrible then you will lose a huge amount of the repeat sales.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Take your time nailing down the flavoring with something you are happy with. It is an important part of this type of product. If the taste is terrible then you will lose a huge amount of the repeat sales.
    Exactly. Better to get it right the first time than screw up and turn people off to the product
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

7. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Exactly. Better to get it right the first time than screw up and turn people off to the product
    so true... for a pre, or somethng you would just slam back, you can get away with it (see anyhting OL ha) but for something that many will want to sip on, its gotta be at least moderately enjoyable. especially for a smaller/newer brand like yours that can't afford a bad rep. It's definitely a dangerous game to stick somehting "average" out there
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    so true... for a pre, or somethng you would just slam back, you can get away with it (see anyhting OL ha) but for something that many will want to sip on, its gotta be at least moderately enjoyable. especially for a smaller/newer brand like yours that can't afford a bad rep. It's definitely a dangerous game to stick somehting "average" out there
    Never average!
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

9. Update:
    I hope you’re all having a great holiday weekend. One of the raw materials is not currently available for us to move forward with production so we’ve had to pause this for the time being. I’ll continue to post updates here.
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

10. Any update here @chedapalooza ?

11. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Any update here @chedapalooza ?
    Had to table it. Going to be making two products instead of one.
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

12. For those who have been wanting to try Glycøshield and Lipøshield we’re now offering travel/trial packs thru our site: https://hpssupps.com/collections/fro...l-travel-packs
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

13. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    two amino products? as in splitting the formula?

14. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    two amino products? as in splitting the formula?
    Oh...bummer..

You really had a lot going on in that formula with generous doses.

So I guess us winners shouldn’t be holding our breath waiting for any product either way? No biggie at all...just curious..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. **iFORCE NEW PRODUCT GIVEAWAY - GUESS THE INGREDIENTS***
    By compan in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-28-2017, 12:19 AM
  2. OL BLOODSHR3D IS COMING SOON - GUESS THE FLAVOR CONTEST
    By GNO in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 349
    Last Post: 09-15-2016, 02:00 PM
  3. Replies: 226
    Last Post: 02-15-2013, 01:43 PM
  4. Replies: 293
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 01:18 PM
  5. RECOURSE! Guess The Ingredients Contest!!!
    By Southland in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 12:30 AM