Welcome Build Fast Formula to Anabolicminds!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Welcome Build Fast Formula to Anabolicminds!


    I would like to welcome Build Fast Formula to Anabolicminds.com!




    They are introducing their new preworkout called Vasoblitz and will be doing a 7 day challenge while giving away a 7 days sampler. More details to come! Please take the time to check them out and also give them a nice warm welcome!


    Build Fast Formula


    https://buildfastformula.com/



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.


  2. 6gm l-cit and 2gm arginine nitrates...!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   
       


  3. Welcome to the forums
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 . Mind and Muscle Code Am10
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

  4. Thank you for having us!

    We hope to be a positive addition to this community with our formulas and information.

    Stay Tuned for a giveaway on VASOBLITZ.

  5. Sign Up for the BFF-A List at Buildfastformula,com and receive a great introduction price on VASOBLITZ.
    •   
       


  6. Welcome Build Fast Formula !!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  7. Welcome aboard!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  8. Welcome aboard. Profile looks great. Maybe would add some glycerol to it, but otherwise looks very good. <3 arginine nitrate

  9. Thats what i was thinking too. Add glycerol! Ever since trying it i always want glycerol pwo

  10. Welcome!!!!!!!!

  11. Drop the betaine, or do a stack with maybe SNS or your own solo betaine product. As far as I know, it needs to be dosed daily, and has no acute effects. Study showed gains over a two week period.

    Betaine, seems to be the new beta alanine, that we now know has to be dosed daily, and usually in split doses.

    @BUILDFASTFORM Do you know something I don't? You guys aren't the first to put betaine in a pre.
    Iconic Formulations Rep.
    APE = 25% off
    PM for help with our line.

  12. Welcome guise *♂️

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Drop the betaine, or do a stack with maybe SNS or your own solo betaine product. As far as I know, it needs to be dosed daily, and has no acute effects. Study showed gains over a two week period.

    Betaine, seems to be the new beta alanine, that we now know has to be dosed daily, and usually in split doses.

    @BUILDFASTFORM Do you know something I don't? You guys aren't the first to put betaine in a pre.
    Great question. VASOBLITZ will work acutely. The majority of data on Nitrates and L-Citruline is with daily use. As you may have seen, VASOBLTIZ is 30 Servings. with that reasoning Betaine fits in perfectly. The consumer can experience daily use at a cost effective price. We advocate for daily use as that is where the data leads us.

    Stay tuned for our 5 day challenge giveaway on Monday. Simply the day 1 pump will be good. The day 5 pump of daily use in on another level.

    At Build Fast Formula, the consumer has the final say. We are looking forward to working with the community and putting the formula to the true test, the consumer test.

    BFF

  14. Welcome aboard to the greatest forum on the web
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Thats what i was thinking too. Add glycerol! Ever since trying it i always want glycerol pwo
    With Daily use, the Vasodilation is significant. Glycerol could be added if you goal is an "acute pump." At BFF, we are chasing the chronic effects and effects on performance. Plus Glycerol is hygroscopic and often leads to solidified product.

    Vasodilation is a sensitive dance. To much vasodilation and blood pressure drops. At that point it will be difficult to achieve a decent pump.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BUILDFASTFORM View Post
    With Daily use, the Vasodilation is significant. Glycerol could be added if you goal is an "acute pump." At BFF, we are chasing the chronic effects and effects on performance. Plus Glycerol is hygroscopic and often leads to solidified product.

    Vasodilation is a sensitive dance. To much vasodilation and blood pressure drops. At that point it will be difficult to achieve a decent pump.
    Yeah thats the one thing i dont like about glycerol, the clumping, but its really not that big of a deal to me. But the ingreafient profile of your product looks good. Something im probably going to be giving a try

  17. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Yeah thats the one thing i dont like about glycerol, the clumping, but its really not that big of a deal to me. But the ingreafient profile of your product looks good. Something im probably going to be giving a try
    We can start a bit early. If you send an address, I can send a bottle of WM, FP, BR, or Unflavored. In return, we would ask you to provide some feedback to this community.

    I'm a fan of the Watermelon but all flavors are delicious or Unflavored to add to any of your other flavored products.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Drop the betaine, or do a stack with maybe SNS or your own solo betaine product. As far as I know, it needs to be dosed daily, and has no acute effects. Study showed gains over a two week period.

    Betaine, seems to be the new beta alanine, that we now know has to be dosed daily, and usually in split doses.

    @BUILDFASTFORM Do you know something I don't? You guys aren't the first to put betaine in a pre.
    I would also add VASOBLITZ has 60 scoops and 30 servings. You can split the serving up into half servings to follow the betaine data. We think either works well.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Welcome aboard to the greatest forum on the web
    Our goal is finding the educated consumer.

    Sign up for the BFF-A list at buildfastformula.com, There will be a grand opening one time price direct to consumer.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BUILDFASTFORM View Post
    We can start a bit early. If you send an address, I can send a bottle of WM, FP, BR, or Unflavored. In return, we would ask you to provide some feedback to this community.

    I'm a fan of the Watermelon but all flavors are delicious or Unflavored to add to any of your other flavored products.
    Really alright ill send a pm with my address

  21. Welcome to AM!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BUILDFASTFORM View Post
    We can start a bit early. If you send an address, I can send a bottle of WM, FP, BR, or Unflavored. In return, we would ask you to provide some feedback to this community.

    I'm a fan of the Watermelon but all flavors are delicious or Unflavored to add to any of your other flavored products.
    You picked a good man there to test drive your product !
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    You picked a good man there to test drive your product !
    Hey thanks man!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Really alright ill send a pm with my address
    Received. VASOBLITZ Watermelon will ship by Wednesday.

    BFF

  25. Welcome to the forum! Canít wait for the Gainz to roll in!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Welcome Beast Sports Nutrition to Anabolicminds!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 12:44 PM
  2. Welcome Super Human Radio to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Super Human Radio
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 11:00 PM
  3. Welcome Super Human Radio to Anabolicminds!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 08:02 PM
  4. Welcome Needtobuidmuscle and Mrsupps to Anabolicminds!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 10:09 PM
  5. Welcome Better Body Sports to Anabolicminds!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 01:16 PM
Log in
Log in