Welcome Build Fast Formula to Anabolicminds!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to welcome Build Fast Formula to Anabolicminds.com!

They are introducing their new preworkout called Vasoblitz and will be doing a 7 day challenge while giving away a 7 days sampler. More details to come! Please take the time to check them out and also give them a nice warm welcome!

Build Fast Formula

https://buildfastformula.com/

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
6gm l-cit and 2gm arginine nitrates...!!!:bigok:

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Welcome to the forums

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for having us!

We hope to be a positive addition to this community with our formulas and information.

Stay Tuned for a giveaway on VASOBLITZ.

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sign Up for the BFF-A List at Buildfastformula,com and receive a great introduction price on VASOBLITZ.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome Build Fast Formula !!!

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Welcome aboard. Profile looks great. Maybe would add some glycerol to it, but otherwise looks very good. <3 arginine nitrate :D

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Thats what i was thinking too. Add glycerol! Ever since trying it i always want glycerol pwo

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Drop the betaine, or do a stack with maybe SNS or your own solo betaine product. As far as I know, it needs to be dosed daily, and has no acute effects. Study showed gains over a two week period.

Betaine, seems to be the new beta alanine, that we now know has to be dosed daily, and usually in split doses.

BUILDFASTFORM Do you know something I don't? You guys aren't the first to put betaine in a pre.

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Drop the betaine, or do a stack with maybe SNS or your own solo betaine product. As far as I know, it needs to be dosed daily, and has no acute effects. Study showed gains over a two week period.

Betaine, seems to be the new beta alanine, that we now know has to be dosed daily, and usually in split doses.

BUILDFASTFORM Do you know something I don't? You guys aren't the first to put betaine in a pre.
Great question. VASOBLITZ will work acutely. The majority of data on Nitrates and L-Citruline is with daily use. As you may have seen, VASOBLTIZ is 30 Servings. with that reasoning Betaine fits in perfectly. The consumer can experience daily use at a cost effective price. We advocate for daily use as that is where the data leads us.

Stay tuned for our 5 day challenge giveaway on Monday. Simply the day 1 pump will be good. The day 5 pump of daily use in on another level.

At Build Fast Formula, the consumer has the final say. We are looking forward to working with the community and putting the formula to the true test, the consumer test.

BFF

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome aboard to the greatest forum on the web

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thats what i was thinking too. Add glycerol! Ever since trying it i always want glycerol pwo
With Daily use, the Vasodilation is significant. Glycerol could be added if you goal is an "acute pump." At BFF, we are chasing the chronic effects and effects on performance. Plus Glycerol is hygroscopic and often leads to solidified product.

Vasodilation is a sensitive dance. To much vasodilation and blood pressure drops. At that point it will be difficult to achieve a decent pump.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
With Daily use, the Vasodilation is significant. Glycerol could be added if you goal is an "acute pump." At BFF, we are chasing the chronic effects and effects on performance. Plus Glycerol is hygroscopic and often leads to solidified product.

Vasodilation is a sensitive dance. To much vasodilation and blood pressure drops. At that point it will be difficult to achieve a decent pump.
Yeah thats the one thing i dont like about glycerol, the clumping, but its really not that big of a deal to me. But the ingreafient profile of your product looks good. Something im probably going to be giving a try

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah thats the one thing i dont like about glycerol, the clumping, but its really not that big of a deal to me. But the ingreafient profile of your product looks good. Something im probably going to be giving a try
We can start a bit early. If you send an address, I can send a bottle of WM, FP, BR, or Unflavored. In return, we would ask you to provide some feedback to this community.

I'm a fan of the Watermelon but all flavors are delicious or Unflavored to add to any of your other flavored products.

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I would also add VASOBLITZ has 60 scoops and 30 servings. You can split the serving up into half servings to follow the betaine data. We think either works well.

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Welcome aboard to the greatest forum on the web
Our goal is finding the educated consumer.

Sign up for the BFF-A list at buildfastformula.com, There will be a grand opening one time price direct to consumer.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
We can start a bit early. If you send an address, I can send a bottle of WM, FP, BR, or Unflavored. In return, we would ask you to provide some feedback to this community.

I'm a fan of the Watermelon but all flavors are delicious or Unflavored to add to any of your other flavored products.
Really alright ill send a pm with my address

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome to AM!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

You picked a good man there to test drive your product !

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to the forum! Can’t wait for the Gainz to roll in!

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Will def be on the lookout for it!
Today.

You have standing here. Are you interested in a 30 day consecutive test run of VASOBLITZ? VASOBLITZ is thirty servings. The data shows these compounds build over daily use.

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No Info Please !!
The Goal is putting the formula to the consumer test. 17,000 posts, you may have seen somethings around here. Are you interested in using VASOBLITZ daily for 30 days and reporting back to the community?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Today.

You have standing here. Are you interested in a 30 day consecutive test run of VASOBLITZ? VASOBLITZ is thirty servings. The data shows these compounds build over daily use.
I would indeed. I’m liking what I’m seeing formula wise and would love to.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Goal is putting the formula to the consumer test. 17,000 posts, you may have seen somethings around here. Are you interested in using VASOBLITZ daily for 30 days and reporting back to the community?
I'm sorry My post should have read "More Info Please" (If you notice it was at 4am) Yes, I might be interested in a 30 day run !!

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm sorry My post should have read "More Info Please" (If you notice it was at 4am) Yes, I might be interested in a 30 day run !!
Private Message address and flavor.

BFF

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very generous!!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I didnt pick a flavor but im totally open to anything! I like the occasional surprise.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very excited to give this a roll as I’m getting to the point of blasting towards My leanest I’ve ever been. Very curious to see how this shines!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Very excited to give this a roll as I’m getting to the point of blasting towards My leanest I’ve ever been. Very curious to see how this shines!
Same here man. Really excited. Im close to my leanest/most vascular ever right now

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BUILDFASTFORM Did these ship yet ?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice robust formula...welcome

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nice robust formula...welcome
VASOBLITZ unlike other formulas is designed for daily use. For that reason at a reasonable cost (comparable to workout day only formula), Each bottles has 30 servings (60 scoops for those brainy users that mix and match). We like to say the day 1 pump is real good and the day 5 pump of daily use is off the charts and from there you are hook.

On Monday Build Fast Formula is launching the 5 Day Challenge. keep your eyes peeled.

In the meantime get on the BFF A-List early at buildfastformula .com.

the Data tells us L-citruline and nitrates builds over time with daily use.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
VASOBLITZ unlike other formulas is designed for daily use. For that reason at a reasonable cost (comparable to workout day only formula), Each bottles has 30 servings (60 scoops for those brainy users that mix and match). We like to say the day 1 pump is real good and the day 5 pump of daily use is off the charts and from there you are hook.

On Monday Build Fast Formula is launching the 5 Day Challenge. keep your eyes peeled.

In the meantime get on the BFF A-List early at buildfastformula .com.

the Data tells us L-citruline and nitrates builds over time with daily use.
How does this work for Low Carb/Keto type people? Personally, haven't found a good pump formula as of yet

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How does this work for Low Carb/Keto type people? Personally, haven't found a good pump formula as of yet
If truly Ketogenic, we don;t know yet. On a low carbohydrate diet VASOBLITZ should work well.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
I am to interested how this works for someone on keto very interested pumps can be hard to find do yal have any samples or anything like that?

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am to interested how this works for someone on keto very interested pumps can be hard to find do yal have any samples or anything like that?
Please sign up for the BFF A-List and Private message address with flavor choice (Watermelon, Blue Raspberry, Fruit Punch).

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Please sign up for the BFF A-List and Private message address with flavor choice (Watermelon, Blue Raspberry, Fruit Punch).
RugbyBaller91 I guess you will find out.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Yea that I will I will be sure to leave a review for all very interested in what this can do