Welcome Build Fast Formula to Anabolicminds!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Welcome aboard to the greatest forum on the web
    We should get Hugh Jackman.. we can make a musical.. it'll be epic..

2. Build Fast Formula VASOBLITZ has shipped.
    Join the Build Fast Formula A-List at www.BuildFastFormula.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BUILDFASTFORM View Post
    Build Fast Formula VASOBLITZ has shipped.
    So ive noticed chris duffin posting about this stuff on IG. Is he affiliated with the company somehow?

4. Quote Originally Posted by BUILDFASTFORM View Post
    Build Fast Formula VASOBLITZ has shipped.
    Nice !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    So ive noticed chris duffin posting about this stuff on IG. Is he affiliated with the company somehow?
    Yes, Chris and his team is involved is the training aspect of the Build Fast Formula.
    •   

6. Sounds like a solid team !
    TEAM GET DIESEL

7. Quote Originally Posted by BUILDFASTFORM View Post
    Yes, Chris and his team is involved is the training aspect of the Build Fast Formula.
    Nice. That dudes strong af

8. For those logging do you care that its on the public forums or would you like it specific in your subforum?
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

9. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    For those logging do you care that its on the public forums or would you like it specific in your subforum?
    Public forums and/or Social Media. Please like us on Instagram, Build Fast Formula.

BFF

10. Can't wait for mine to get here!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

11. Name:  Vasoblitz.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  68.6 KB

Got May 30 Day Supply of VASOBLITZ From Build Fast Formula Today. I Can't Wait To Try It Out. The Older I Get The Harder It Is To Get "That Pump" !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Name:  Vasoblitz.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  68.6 KB

Got May 30 Day Supply of VASOBLITZ From Build Fast Formula Today. I Can't Wait To Try It Out. The Older I Get The Harder It Is To Get "That Pump" !!
    That is because you train fasted first thing in the morning. Of course its going to be hard to get a pump without proper sodium, carbs, and water.
    That is a given.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by BUILDFASTFORM View Post
    Thank you for having us!

We hope to be a positive addition to this community with our formulas and information.

Stay Tuned for a giveaway on VASOBLITZ.
    Check your PM
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Review will be up in 5-7 days
    I'll listen to an acute (first use) review. The picture looks refreshing. We thank you for trying VASOBLITZ!

15. My mail folks hate me and they wna stop my gainz. Inspected the tub and the inner seal was indeed busted but the box looks like it was dropped or squished hard so that makes sense. I believe this was sent USPS. Brighter note...it smells amazing!!!

Name:  IMG_1458.JPG
Views: 84
Size:  611.1 KBName:  IMG_1457.JPG
Views: 83
Size:  483.1 KBName:  IMG_1459.JPG
Views: 81
Size:  582.0 KB
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

16. I took my first serving this morning the Fruit Punch is very good, I think it taste more like a Mixed Berry flavor, but very good.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

17. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    My mail folks hate me and they wna stop my gainz. Inspected the tub and the inner seal was indeed busted but the box looks like it was dropped or squished hard so that makes sense. I believe this was sent USPS. Brighter note...it smells amazing!!!

Name:  IMG_1458.JPG
Views: 84
Size:  611.1 KBName:  IMG_1457.JPG
Views: 83
Size:  483.1 KBName:  IMG_1459.JPG
Views: 81
Size:  582.0 KB
    Can you weigh it? We can see how much was lost.

18. Got mine yesterday. Took first dose this morning. Its my daughters birthday so not sure if ill get my log up today. If not ill get it going tomorrow morning for sure

19. Quote Originally Posted by BUILDFASTFORM View Post
    Can you weigh it? We can see how much was lost.
    Thereís some powder in the box and all over the packing paper but I doubt itís more than 1-2 scoops worth.
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I absolutely HATE pump products on leg day. So I only used a half serving (1 scoop)
    I did a triple drop set on V-Squats and I felt like my legs were about to explode. I had one of my clients come along for legs today, and after that 2nd exercise (did lying hamstring curls before) he was flat out on the floor and done.

This stuff works. Good Work Build Fast.
    I did 50g of carbs pre-workout the last 2 days and the meal was heavily sea salted (like always). Water about 1 gallon before training, so that way the sodium and water are to aid the product. Nothing but good things to say so far.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

21. So far so good. Felt like my chest was going to explode first day. If these ingredients really do build up and get better im excited to see what happens hereName:  20180715_075017.jpeg
Views: 79
Size:  43.4 KB

22. I got my tub Saturday Afternoon, so Sunday morning I took (1) scoop (1/2) recommended serving, just to make sure I could tolerate it, No Problem. Sunday was a rest day so no work out but I thought I would get a jump on the cumulative effects. Monday 60 minutes before my work out 2 scoops (Fruit Punch) very tastie, my normal PWO 20 minutes before training. Chest and Tri's. First up pec deck (got a little pump) superset with Dumb Bell Kick Backs, after about 10 reps my Triceps Hurt from the pump, (and I liked it). This is the real deal, I can't wait for tomorrow, Back & Bi's. Thought I would post a pic, my arms were pumped !!

Name:  Me 07162018.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  241.0 KB
    TEAM GET DIESEL

23. Damn pumps for days

You Americans get all the logging freebie fun

24. @DEVANS89
    When I get my sample if itís more than one serving Iíd be willing to send you a sample love to spread the wealth of a good supplement from a good company which is what Iím gathering from these guys
  25. Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome Beast Sports Nutrition to Anabolicminds!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 12:44 PM
  2. Welcome Super Human Radio to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Super Human Radio
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 11:00 PM
  3. Welcome Super Human Radio to Anabolicminds!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 08:02 PM
  4. Welcome Needtobuidmuscle and Mrsupps to Anabolicminds!
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 10:09 PM
  5. Welcome Better Body Sports to Anabolicminds!
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 01:16 PM