NOTICE You are viewing a global thread. Be aware you may no longer be in the forum category you were browsing.

FREE VitamerPRO SIMPLY POST YOUR THOUGHTS TO WIN BIG!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. The guys at USP never disappoint! Great write-up with tons of research backing every aspect of the formulation

2. Thats just how they roll!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Thank you sir.

This was the hardest product USPlabs has ever formulated. I think we brush off this category as "its just a multi vitamin" but if you think about it, Micro nutrients is the foundation of health.

Also as best as we could and when the research told us, we used extracted vitamins and vitamers like Vitamin E. You called it a detail and it sure is a detail to quantify all the Vitamin E forms. I have yet to see a company quantify them. You'll see mixed tocopherols which could be anything...I understand why...it is really hard to do and VERY expensive to test for.

the majority of Multi vitamins use amounts that assume the consumer doesn't eat veggies, fruits, legumes, and whole grains. they must think we all just eat chicken and oat meal....The fact of the matter. there is not much cost difference between 10,000iu and 20,000iu vitamin a or 1mg or 10mgs of niacin. its pennies, I think companies understand that. If we put more, we charge more but its not really costing us more and by the way, we are using a very cheap form.

the Vitamin E in VitamerPro is extracted that in itself makes more expensive raw material and same goes for the Vitamin A forms, etc....

If you're judging your multi by RDA % and not the form, it's a bit backwards in thought.
    Knowledge bomb dropped!
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant

4. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I really love this product!
    We appreciate your continued support!

5. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    What separated this product to me is the quality of the nutrients being ingested. Much more bio available and therefore less is needed. As mentioned great vit e spectrum in the product. Most of us get used to pissing away money and don't realize it with these overdosed multis that our bodies can't even correctly assimilate. Instead we pee bright green and yellow lol. This is a very sensible and thought out product. Nothing else like it, and great attention to detail. I can't wait to try this and see if it makes a difference.
    Thanks for the comment!
    •   

6. Theres a lot of good info here. I'll be trying it when I've got the funds.
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

7. Nice write up. I like the explanation and not only why but why you didn't include certain ingredients.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

8. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Nice write up. I like the explanation and not only why but why you didn't include certain ingredients.
    Thanks for the feedback!

9. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    Theres a lot of good info here. I'll be trying it when I've got the funds.

10. Whos ready for a few winners?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Colby.Strunk View Post
    Who’s ready for a few winners?
    I am!

12. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    Theres a lot of good info here. I'll be trying it when I've got the funds.
    Let us take care of you. Please DM your name and shipping information. Congratulations!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Colby.Strunk View Post
    Whos ready for a few winners?
    I am!

14. Quote Originally Posted by ccroley View Post
    Love the research and the citation. As you put before, most answers you get form other companies are bro science answers. Glad to see there is no calcium in the vitamin. Looks like a great quality product and cant wait to try it. Always been worried about a high vitamin A and beta carotene intake. I take a multi that is high potency and is obviously more than I need. Itd be nice to try this and see how I feel.
    Lets see. Send me your name/shipping information. Congratulations!

15. Its the proverbial "Christmas in July"! Thanks guys, and congrats boyos!

16. Congrats fellas! Looking forward to seeing how you like it.

17. Congrats guys! I really hope this aids your wellbeing!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

18. Congrats everyone !!!

19. Congrats fellas!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

20. Great opportunity fellas!

21. Congrats winners!

22. I love these types of write ups. As a scientist I find it very very informative and it helps me choose one company over another! congrats to the winners!

23. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    I love these types of write ups. As a scientist I find it very very informative and it helps me choose one company over another! congrats to the winners!
    Thanks for the kind words!

24. I've got mine, and man is that Modern Creatine tasty!
    I'll have photo up soon

25. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    I've got mine, and man is that Modern Creatine tasty!
    I'll have photo up soon
    Awesome!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 02:05 AM
  2. Post Your Calf to Arm Ratio
    By jas123 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 01:58 AM
  3. Who is your pick to win the Olympia?