NOTICE You are viewing a global thread. Be aware you may no longer be in the forum category you were browsing.

FREE VitamerPRO — SIMPLY POST YOUR THOUGHTS TO WIN BIG!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Ahhhhh ok I see thanks for clarifying I guess I’m just weird haha

2. this may be a total noob question, but why not just use a total marigold extract? If you're only extracting the lutein, zeaxanthin, and lycopene, then you're leaving out several useful compounds such as quercetin, kaempferol,and carvacrol name a few.
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder
    •   

3. Nice profile and regardless of diet a multi is always beneficial.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

4. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    this may be a total noob question, but why not just use a total marigold extract? If you're only extracting the lutein, zeaxanthin, and lycopene, then you're leaving out several useful compounds such as quercetin, kaempferol,and carvacrol name a few.
    There standardized extract. can't standardize for everything. And those other compounds are not really needed daily.

5. Quote Originally Posted by RugbyBaller91 View Post
    Ahhhhh ok I see thanks for clarifying I guess I’m just weird haha
    Everyone is different. If you think about it, it's easier to add onto this formula is you have specific needs.
    •   

6. Makes complete sense

7. Don't forget >> SALE ENDS THURSDAY ... Sick deal on Vitamer PRO + FREE Shaker and FREE Shipping! >> https://usplabsdirect.com/products/a...shaker-hook-up
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

8. Many weight loss products claim great results but are really just part of a scam. This common practice can make consumers wonder if there is also a Rapid Tone Weight Loss scam. The truth is that there is no such scam. You can read the reviews for yourself and look at the results that other people have seen by using this product. Or you can try it out for yourself. If there were a Rapid Tone Weight Loss scam, then the manufacturers would be reluctant to give you money back if you buy from them and want to return it.

In fact, you can get a full refund on this product if you have had it for 30 days or less, if you are not fully satisfied. That’s not something that most weight loss supplements can do for you, since their results can be all over the place, but the manufacturers of this powerful weight loss product are so sure of their product and its results that they stand behind it with this money back guarantee.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    I think you need additional B12. This seems to be dosed in needed doses for most people so offcourse some need to take more of some. I think not metabolizing B12 enough is not an uncommon problem but not sure if 10000% of some multies is really needed for it.
    been supplementing with 5000mcg b-12...energy has definitely increased!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

10. Love the research and the citation. As you put before, most answers you get form other companies are bro science answers. Glad to see there is no calcium in the vitamin. Looks like a great quality product and can’t wait to try it. Always been worried about a high vitamin A and beta carotene intake. I take a multi that is high potency and is obviously more than I need. It’d be nice to try this and see how I feel.

11. Quote Originally Posted by ccroley View Post
    Love the research and the citation. As you put before, most answers you get form other companies are bro science answers. Glad to see there is no calcium in the vitamin. Looks like a great quality product and can’t wait to try it. Always been worried about a high vitamin A and beta carotene intake. I take a multi that is high potency and is obviously more than I need. It’d be nice to try this and see how I feel.
    Thanks for the reply!
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant

12. Love reading the USPlabs write ups. This is very good and well thought out! Would be awesome to get 6 months of this

13. Quote Originally Posted by boflex78 View Post
    Love reading the USPlabs write ups. This is very good and well thought out! Would be awesome to get 6 months of this
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant

14. Very informative write-up. Enjoyed reading through it. Nice to see a supplement fit a different “niche” as far as what vitamins are used and not another parroted label product.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

15. Writing from the UK. Would love to try this over here! There's unfortunately not a strong range of multivitamins available in the current UK supplement market. The last I used was anavite but the ingredients were not as focused as vitamerpro's seem to be.

16. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Additionally have Vitamin E in there vitamin profile is a 10 out of 10 for me because they included alpha, beta delta, and gamma. Most over-the-counter multivitamins contain only alpha-tocopherol, which is just one type of vitamin E. There are several studies that show that all forms of vitamin E are important for overall health.
    YES, yes,yes, people get it!

17. The manufacturers of of this supplement have come up with a product that works on prevention of weight gain, while the body prepares to use the already stored fat. Now, people that are strictly using reduction of calories or avoiding carbs, often feel tired with lack of energy while dieting.

They are stored in other parts of the body in the form of adipose tissues. They typically include buttocks, belly and many other areas of the body including the face.Once your body starts to burn the stored fats, these seemingly almost impossible areas on the body will actually start to be reduced.

The Rapid Tone weight loss supplement will make the once stubborn fat now available for energy production. With that your appetite will also be controlled.

18. What separated this product to me is the quality of the nutrients being ingested. Much more bio available and therefore less is needed. As mentioned great vit e spectrum in the product. Most of us get used to pissing away money and don't realize it with these overdosed multis that our bodies can't even correctly assimilate. Instead we pee bright green and yellow lol. This is a very sensible and thought out product. Nothing else like it, and great attention to detail. I can't wait to try this and see if it makes a difference.

19. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    What separated this product to me is the quality of the nutrients being ingested. Much more bio available and therefore less is needed. As mentioned great vit e spectrum in the product. Most of us get used to pissing away money and don't realize it with these overdosed multis that our bodies can't even correctly assimilate. Instead we pee bright green and yellow lol. This is a very sensible and thought out product. Nothing else like it, and great attention to detail. I can't wait to try this and see if it makes a difference.
    Thank you sir.

This was the hardest product USPlabs has ever formulated. I think we brush off this category as "its just a multi vitamin" but if you think about it, Micro nutrients is the foundation of health.

Also as best as we could and when the research told us, we used extracted vitamins and vitamers like Vitamin E. You called it a detail and it sure is a detail to quantify all the Vitamin E forms. I have yet to see a company quantify them. You'll see mixed tocopherols which could be anything...I understand why...it is really hard to do and VERY expensive to test for.

the majority of Multi vitamins use amounts that assume the consumer doesn't eat veggies, fruits, legumes, and whole grains. they must think we all just eat chicken and oat meal....The fact of the matter. there is not much cost difference between 10,000iu and 20,000iu vitamin a or 1mg or 10mgs of niacin. its pennies, I think companies understand that. If we put more, we charge more but its not really costing us more and by the way, we are using a very cheap form.

the Vitamin E in VitamerPro is extracted that in itself makes more expensive raw material and same goes for the Vitamin A forms, etc....

If you're judging your multi by RDA % and not the form, it's a bit backwards in thought.

20. I really love this product!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

21. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I really love this product!
    send address, I'll send you a couple more
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Customer Service at its finest!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Customer Service at its finest!
    The only way they do it
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

24. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    What!!!!!! Hell yeah.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 02:05 AM
  2. Post Your Calf to Arm Ratio
    By jas123 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 01:58 AM
  3. Who is your pick to win the Olympia?
    By pistonpump in forum General Chat
    Replies: 70