Controlled Labs Green Might: Prove Your Might

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Controlled Labs Green Might: Prove Your Might

In honor of our newest creatine matrix, Green MIGHT, Controlled Labs is giving you all a chance to win some for yourselves. PROVE YOUR MIGHT!

Name:  green-might.jpg
Views: 14537
Size:  64.8 KB
    Name:  green-might-label.jpg
Views: 795
Size:  34.6 KB

In order to win a tub of Green MIGHT, you must prove your might! There will be 3 different ways in which you can prove your might. Each show of might will be given THREE days to allow submissions. You may submit an attempt as many times as you wish. Once the time is up, a winner is chosen and onto the next show of might.

Days 4-6: Dumbell Clean & Press

-Clean the dumbell from the floor and get it pressed out overhead*
    -The lift must be completed with it locked out and controlled and with full hip and knee extension. Lower the dumbell to your shoulder and bring it to the floor in a controlled manner. Respect your gym.
    -Reps will be the judges in determining if it's a good lift or not.
    -Whoever completes the heaviest Single-arm dumbell snatch, wins.

There will be both MALE and FEMALE categories.
    Winner of each will win x1 Green Might, x1 White Flash, and a shaker bottle. You're welcome to participate in all 3 events but you may only win once.

Requirements:
    1. Must have over 100 posts
    2. Must be 18 years of age or older
    3. U.S. mailing addresses only
    4. Products not for resale
    5. Controlled Labs is not responsible for any injuries occurred during this promotion.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

2. Subbed for might
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526
    •   

3. Come one, come all - step right up and test your might for a chance at a fantastic prize!
    [email protected]

4. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Come one, come all - step right up and test your might for a chance at a fantastic prize!
    Ill head to the gym in the morning and see what i got lol

5. Might give this a test drive in the AM
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
    •   

6. My "gym" only has rubber plates so I'm out on this one. Completely fair rule though - I'm in for future challenges!
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

7. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    My "gym" only has rubber plates so I'm out on this one. Completely fair rule though - I'm in for future challenges!
    Go to a sporting goods store, They won't mind !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Go to a sporting goods store, They won't mind !!
    This is a great fast solution!
    [email protected]

9. Got till tomorrow night, people!
    [email protected]

10. https://youtu.be/3fqi2jEUUsA

Heres my first attempt. I have another one uploading right now too that im gonna post when its done

11. Awesome comp and great video so far
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

12. Last day of the plate pinch challenge - get your entries in today because tomorrow a new event will be released!
    [email protected]
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

14. This was a bad event for me lol. Ive got bad carpal tunnel from swinging a hammer and running a nail gun and saw all day every day and its been acting up the last couple weeks. Had to try though lol

15. Hahah I hear you Iv been using a 8lb homemade sledge with a custom stainless steel handle looks like Thor’s for the past two years at work hahah and Iv started to realize I’m paying for it

16. Missed out on this first event....I am looking forward to seeing whats next!

17. Quote Originally Posted by RugbyBaller91 View Post
    Hahah I hear you Iv been using a 8lb homemade sledge with a custom stainless steel handle looks like Thorís for the past two years at work hahah and Iv started to realize Iím paying for it
    Fck yeah ive always wanted to get a replica of thors hammer and take it to work lol

18. I ended up breaking my handle in half setting a quick bolt so I welded some stainless steel pipe and a vape on it bad a$$ hammer lol what is your trade?

19. Quote Originally Posted by RugbyBaller91 View Post
    I ended up breaking my handle in half setting a quick bolt so I welded some stainless steel pipe and a vape on it bad a$$ hammer lol what is your trade?
    Im a framer

20. Quote Originally Posted by RugbyBaller91 View Post
    I ended up breaking my handle in half setting a quick bolt so I welded some stainless steel pipe and a vape on it bad a$$ hammer lol what is your trade?
    What about you

21. Ahhh hints the nail gun lol I’m in the sheet metal union

22. The Solution! PM me what flavor you want. I've got your address still.

Man, that was close. Just seconds apart.
    [email protected]

23. Next up! Have until Tuesday night.

Days 4-6: Dumbell Clean & Press
    -Clean the dumbell from the floor and get it pressed out overhead
    -The lift must be completed with it locked out and controlled and with full hip and knee extension. Lower the dumbell to your shoulder and bring it to the floor in a controlled manner. Respect your gym.
    -Reps will be the judges in determining if it's a good lift or not.
    -Whoever completes the heaviest Single-arm dumbell clean & press, wins.
    [email protected]
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rosie's [Mini] Review of Controlled Labs' Green MAGnitude
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 02:36 AM
  2. Controlled Labs (Green Mag, White Flood)
    By MASSTeam in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 04:25 PM
  3. Replies: 94
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 11:23 AM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 07:29 AM
  5. Controlled Labs Green Magnitude
    By macedaddy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-02-2006, 08:57 AM