Controlled Labs Green Might: Prove Your Might

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. Well that blows lol damn couch drugged me I wish I would’ve seen this first haha congrats @jswain34!!!

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I don't understand why these promo's do not get more attention?
    They are fun, exciting and different. Not everything is about writing a small review in exchange for a product.
    This allows you to get up and try something new and challenge yourself.

I wish more companies followed suit with promo's like this to get people engaged. Sometimes a little effort goes a long way to get a quality product exactly what CL Brings to the table.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I don't understand why these promo's do not get more attention?
    They are fun, exciting and different. Not everything is about writing a small review in exchange for a product.
    This allows you to get up and try something new and challenge yourself.

I wish more companies followed suit with promo's like this to get people engaged. Sometimes a little effort goes a long way to get a quality product exactly what CL Brings to the table.
    I agree! Seems like more people should be in here trying to win free stuff. I guess that would take effort though and alot of people arent interested in what takes effort lol. I love competition, i love a challenge, i love winning, and i love free stuff so im all over this stuff lol

4. I think that some get nervous that there gunna lose to be honest if hat makes sense
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by RugbyBaller91 View Post
    I think that some get nervous that there gunna lose to be honest if hat makes sense
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Not everyone will perform as expected, but thats the beauty of trying to challenge yourself and seeing if you are competitive enough to beat others. We are all not gifted, but it can't hurt to try.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

6. I know what you mean insercurity I guess me personally am a big competitor idc what the it is

7. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    https://youtu.be/Eh8Ye6wfMd8

My entry with 30lbs. I shouldve taken a page out of Lukehayd's book and shot for a second extra because not gonna lie this is either just short or damn close to it.
    Shipping info, bud!

I appreciate everyone playing along and playing nice.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

8. Sent. Good contest CL. As solution said, it's unfortunate that more people dont get involved in these things.
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

9. I know I had a ton of fun with this one! Thank you all for flexing your guns and stepping up for some Might - I have been drinking it daily and every day itís better. My gf loves it and sheís never normally liked creatine because itís usually a tad gritty, but this tastes great and we love it.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

10. I'm sad I didn't see this until it was over. Congrats winners!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    I'm sad I didn't see this until it was over. Congrats winners!
    I'm sure there will be more opportunities !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

12. Def congrats guys! I canít wait to see the logs!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Controlled Labs Green Might

Taste

Cherry Limeade - Right away the cherry is the dominant flavor with refreshing limeade after taste. What I was expecting is a stronger dose of flavor because CL is usually on the stronger side with flavor. The entire time I sipped on this it never really stuck out at me compared to White Flash, which is much stronger in density. This was very subtle from the initial taste into the aftertaste. You will not need a lot of water to get a strong flavor with Green Might. It is very light on flavor, but both flavors shine together and compliment each other well.

Mixability

Just like all CL Products it mixes with ease. The powder is very fine and leaves no residue in your shaker cup. After 10-15 shakes and this was mixed in 8-10oz of water. Between PW, Green Mag, and their protein powders I have never had one issue in mixing any of their products. Even the OG White Flood mixed with ease when I did have it way back in the day.

Formula

5g Creatine Monohydrate (Performance, Endurance, Strength)
    2g Taurine (Performance, Recovery)
    1g Pomegrante Fruit Powder (anti-inflammatory, antioxidant properties)
    480mg Tart Cherry Extract (antioxidant, reduce muscle weakness)
    450mg Cocoa Bean Extract (cardiovascular benefits, improve blood flow, antioxidant effects)

Cost

$56.99 Direct, but it will be much cheaper when other retailers get a chance to pick this up. Due to this being a brand new product it is not found very many places. I would expect this to drop right around $1/serving or slightly below on sale. For a creatine matrix that is a very reasonable price point. When you factor in how much Green Mag is and compare this (while they are different formula’s) they are pretty close in price.

@Synapsin @Sean1332 @Hyde
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

14. Great review brother was a big fan of the og
    White flood personally

15. Quote Originally Posted by RugbyBaller91 View Post
    Great review brother was a big fan of the og
    White flood personally
    I still have a tub !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

16. Lucky you! Lol og jack3d was amazing too

17. Quote Originally Posted by RugbyBaller91 View Post
    Lucky you! Lol og jack3d was amazing too
    I think it is next in the line up to get used ??
    TEAM GET DIESEL

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rosie's [Mini] Review of Controlled Labs' Green MAGnitude
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 02:36 AM
  2. Controlled Labs (Green Mag, White Flood)
    By MASSTeam in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 04:25 PM
  3. Replies: 94
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 11:23 AM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 07:29 AM
  5. Controlled Labs Green Magnitude
    By macedaddy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-02-2006, 08:57 AM