Controlled Labs Green Might: Prove Your Might

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Thats crazy dude. Your girl is strong af lol that makes me feel like a wimp
    I agree that she's a beast, but you gotta remember that technique and proper training for it goes a long way!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14


  2. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I agree that she's a beast, but you gotta remember that technique and proper training for it goes a long way!
    Yeah thats the truth. My years doing crossfit and learning proper oly lifting technique helped alot on that 140. That being said my technique was obviously rusty and if i polished up my technique and get rid of the wasted power in my movements that 140 could turn into alot more real quick. Well it could if my gym had heavier dumbbells lol
    •   
       


  3. Gave it a go, my heart said yes but my lower back said no.
    IG: Skraw85

  4. Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    Gave it a go, my heart said yes but my lower back said no.
    Dang hope you didnt tweak it any worse than it was

  5. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Dang hope you didnt tweak it any worse than it was
    Nah. But I could tell what was going to happen if I followed through lol. Never tried a Db clean and the last time I did a B.B. clean was around High school football time. Not my cup of tea at all. 140 is damn impressive man congrats!
    IG: Skraw85
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Thats crazy dude. Your girl is strong af lol that makes me feel like a wimp
    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I agree that she's a beast, but you gotta remember that technique and proper training for it goes a long way!
    She is - she actually may still hold the lightweight womenís world record in the db. The circus Db is all balls and technique to get under a huge weight with only a single hand preventing it from splattering your brains.

    For reference, the menís world record just got broken again a couple weeks back at the Ultimate Strongman show - 330lbs.

    https://youtu.be/Xc2pXGKIm2o
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Chris youíre a natural! You could be at 180 in no time!

    If you guys use a strongman style circus db thatís loadable, please weight it loaded directly before or after the attempt.

    This is my gfís best event. Sheís done 130 at ~150lbs true bodyweight and 120x5 weighing 175 at the Arnold Pro.

    I more or less suck eggs at it lol
    Can we see a video of her ??
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  8. Controlled Labs Green Might: Prove Your Might


    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Can we see a video of her ??
    Eh itís not working for me and I donít have a YouTube, but I will shoot you a link!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Eh it’s not working for me and I don’t have a YouTube, but I will shoot you a link!
    Got it, she's pretty and strong, I will follow her also! (but not in a creepy way)
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  10. In case you guys were wondering...

    Name:  IMG_1467.JPG
Views: 53
Size:  259.4 KB

    Name:  IMG_1466.JPG
Views: 55
Size:  467.9 KB

    Cherry Limeade tastes excellent! Smooth, light cool flavor with no weird aftertastes. The drink requires swirling, but thereís no grit or palpable sediment - this is smooth and enjoyable enough to sip on ice if you wanted.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    In case you guys were wondering...

    Name:  IMG_1467.JPG
Views: 53
Size:  259.4 KB

    Name:  IMG_1466.JPG
Views: 55
Size:  467.9 KB

    Cherry Limeade tastes excellent! Smooth, light cool flavor with no weird aftertastes. The drink requires swirling, but thereís no grit or palpable sediment - this is smooth and enjoyable enough to sip on ice if you wanted.
    Yeah i like the cherry limeade

  12. Damn that was impressive. My gym only goes to 120, and I've yet to try that. But now I will.
    May have to load up a bb and single arm that biznatch.
    SNS/CEL REP My UNPSONSORED Higenamine log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304029-sns-higenamine-log.html#post6039062
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Yeah i like the cherry limeade
    Me 2
    I grabbed that flavor for my might. When it lands I’ll have a full review up for the company @Hyde @Sean1332
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  14. My DBs only go up to 70lbs. What if I just do the 70 for reps? Lol!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  15. Quote Originally Posted by brofessorx View Post
    Damn that was impressive. My gym only goes to 120, and I've yet to try that. But now I will.
    May have to load up a bb and single arm that biznatch.
    This I would like to see !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    This I would like to see !!
    Me too!
    SNS/CEL REP My UNPSONSORED Higenamine log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304029-sns-higenamine-log.html#post6039062

  17. Quote Originally Posted by brofessorx View Post
    Damn that was impressive. My gym only goes to 120, and I've yet to try that. But now I will.
    May have to load up a bb and single arm that biznatch.
    I tried it with my bent curl barl but the way it spins in the hand because of the bend in the center really jack's up the grip. It was a definite no go!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  18. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I tried it with my bent curl barl but the way it spins in the hand because of the bend in the center really jack's up the grip. It was a definite no go!
    I’ve seen people do this on you tube with 135, don’t think I’ve seen heavier though
    SNS/CEL REP My UNPSONSORED Higenamine log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304029-sns-higenamine-log.html#post6039062

  19. Quote Originally Posted by brofessorx View Post
    I’ve seen people do this on you tube with 135, don’t think I’ve seen heavier though
    Sounds like a good way get an injury to me.
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  20. Posting this just to make everyone jealous
    Name:  20180620_065228.jpeg
Views: 37
Size:  97.6 KB
    Chaosandpain.com
    code "makethemtrimble"
    for 20% off

  21. @silentSavage0523 - 200lb Overhead Press ............. Do It !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    @silentSavage0523 - 200lb Overhead Press ............. Do It !!
    ****. Maybe one day
    Chaosandpain.com
    code "makethemtrimble"
    for 20% off

  23. Kinda makes me want to find a gym with 200's and see how long it would take me to put it up

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Go sneak into a gym!
    Its been 3 days hasnt it? Lol

  25. Quote Originally Posted by SilentSavage0523 View Post
    Posting this just to make everyone jealous
    Name:  20180620_065228.jpeg
Views: 37
Size:  97.6 KB
    Not jealous until you post a video of you lifting it.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Rosie's [Mini] Review of Controlled Labs' Green MAGnitude
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 03:36 AM
  2. Controlled Labs (Green Mag, White Flood)
    By MASSTeam in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 04:25 PM
  3. Replies: 94
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 11:23 AM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 07:29 AM
  5. Controlled Labs Green Magnitude
    By macedaddy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-02-2006, 09:57 AM
Log in
Log in