Iconic Formulations wants YOU to name our new product

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Only if you're the one getting DP'd or you're in it with @hairygrandpa or @SFreed
    I mean that phrasing might be a downside.. anyone using the stack would be "taking the dp"

2. Quote Originally Posted by D3x View Post
    I mean that phrasing might be a downside.. anyone using the stack would be "taking the dp"
    Which is why I prefer The Shocker Stack name instead. That, and it was my suggestion.
    Oh, and I don't want to get P'd let alone DP'd!!!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Which is why I prefer The Shocker Stack name instead. That, and it was my suggestion.
    Still phrasing.. if you are taking "the shocker" it's no better sounding..

4. Quote Originally Posted by D3x View Post
    Still phrasing.. if you are taking "the shocker" it's no better sounding..
    Yes, true.

5. After an unconscionably long period of time during which we have had to wait for a decision, I have some good news.

I just decided that I won.

Here is how and here is why - by providing a flexible solution: I propose that the new product (which most of the more intelligent people now know by the name "Brown Eye") will be shipped with a pre-printed back label, but a blank front label having a suitably sized white space and a fine pointed Sharpie pen to enable the user to write in his/her preferred product name. This would create instant product recognition (at the user level), and would create an inseparable bond between product and user - since the user would have invested his/her time and creativity in establishing a unique and personal product naming convention. Brown Eye would cease being "just another product", and instead would become something used with unparalleled brand loyalty.

Perhaps an illustrative example would be helpful:

Lets say a user (we will call him "Hugh Jorgan") purchased a bottle of the product that we all (almost universally) refer to as Brown Eye. Lets assume Hugh (for whatever personal (and possibly deeply-rooted) reasons he may have) prefers to use a product having the name "Toy Soldier Polishing Cream". In this example, Hugh would write the name Toy Soldier Polishing Cream on the label affixed to his bottle (of Brown Eye) and thereafter would be a committed user for life.

Voila' - there you have it.

I love solving problems.

Now, my gift - when can I expect it? Sorry if that sounds pushy.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    After an unconscionably long period of time during which we have had to wait for a decision, I have some good news.

I just decided that I won.

Here is how and here is why - by providing a flexible solution: I propose that the new product (which most of the more intelligent people now know by the name "Brown Eye") will be shipped with a pre-printed back label, but a blank front label having a suitably sized white space and a fine pointed Sharpie pen to enable the user to write in his/her preferred product name. This would create instant product recognition (at the user level), and would create an inseparable bond between product and user - since the user would have invested his/her time and creativity in establishing a unique and personal product naming convention. Brown Eye would cease being "just another product", and instead would become something used with unparalleled brand loyalty.

Perhaps an illustrative example would be helpful:

Lets say a user (we will call him "Hugh Jorgan") purchased a bottle of the product that we all (almost universally) refer to as Brown Eye. Lets assume Hugh (for whatever personal (and possibly deeply-rooted) reasons he may have) prefers to use a product having the name "Toy Soldier Polishing Cream". In this example, Hugh would write the name Toy Soldier Polishing Cream on the label affixed to his bottle (of Brown Eye) and thereafter would be a committed user for life.

Voila' - there you have it.

I love solving problems.

Now, my gift - when can I expect it? Sorry if that sounds pushy.
    Dude that just made my day. Still waiting on legal which unfortunately takes time.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

7. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Dude that just made my day. Still waiting on legal which unfortunately takes time.
    A suggestion: If he doesn't snap to it, tell him you are going to turn this matter over to Trey Gowdy - and tell your Attorney that you might suggest to Gowdy "my Attorney is in really deep with Peter Strzok". I bet that will light a fire under them.

8. ICONO-7 ? I mean you guys have ICONO-GENIN? It makes sense... lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by IronTitan41 View Post
    ICONO-7 ? I mean you guys have ICONO-GENIN? It makes sense... lol
    There is a product named that
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

10. Brown eye it is then?

11. Quote Originally Posted by D3x View Post
    Brown eye it is then?
    Yes - I am pretty sure that is it.

Someone said the new tag line will be "It's Your Brown Eye, Rub It Wherever You Want"

I believe the mailman delivered a delicious canned ham to my house today. I assume this is my gift.

12. Late to the party here. I've been waiting on this product for many months!! Hope to see it available sometime soon.

My suggestions would have been:

FORMULA7 or FORMULA-7
    Formula7K
    Formula-7even
    FORM-7
    Iconic Keto-Lean
    ICONIC 7EVEN
    ICON-7EVEN
    IF7K
    7-oXo-Lean

I didn't read all of the posts so maybe I duplicated another's suggestion....

13. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    There is a product named that
    you sure about that?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Toren View Post
    Late to the party here. I've been waiting on this product for many months!! Hope to see it available sometime soon.

My suggestions would have been:

FORMULA7 or FORMULA-7
    Formula7K
    Formula-7even
    FORM-7
    Iconic Keto-Lean
    ICONIC 7EVEN
    ICON-7EVEN
    IF7K
    7-oXo-Lean

I didn't read all of the posts so maybe I duplicated another's suggestion....
    Too late.. it's decided already and it's going to be "brown eye"

15. Quote Originally Posted by D3x View Post
    Too late.. it's decided already and it's going to be "brown eye"
    I am almost certain that is the case.

And I opened the canned ham they sent me -- mighty tasty.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I am almost certain that is the case.

And I opened the canned ham they sent me -- mighty tasty.
    Did it taste like brown eye?

17. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Did it taste like brown eye?
    As luck would have it, it neither smelled or appeared to taste like Brown Eye. I say "appeared to taste" - because I need to admit - I've not ever actually tasted Brown Eye.

Fortunately, it just tasted like ham to me.

Delicious.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    As luck would have it, it neither smelled or appeared to taste like Brown Eye. I say "appeared to taste" - because I need to admit - I've not ever actually tasted Brown Eye.

Fortunately, it just tasted like ham to me.

Delicious.
    Pretty much the same thing..

19. Quote Originally Posted by D3x View Post
    Pretty much the same thing..
    Note to file - Canned Ham and Brown Eye have a similar taste.

20. I have to wonder, has anyone offered to log this?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I have to wonder, has anyone offered to log this?
    I'm sure they have.. everyone wants to log the brown eye..

22. I'm sure Brown Eye could produce some great logs.
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

23. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    I'm sure Brown Eye could produce some great logs.
    I can imagine the loggers would feel wiped out at the end.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I can imagine the loggers would feel wiped out at the end.
    probably a little dehydrated.....
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    probably a little dehydrated.....
    Unlikely.. Brown Eye supports rapid rehydration..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mr. Supps has a New Product coming out and we want you to name it
    By cheftepesh1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 295
    Last Post: 07-05-2018, 04:13 PM
  2. Anyone Want To Try Our New Preworkout?
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 09-19-2012, 11:04 PM
  3. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 09:54 PM
  4. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 11:29 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-15-2005, 10:59 PM