HPS Rep Search!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. HPS Rep Search!

Finally! We are ready to add a few members to our growing team. While we wait for our restock on Glyc°shield which has been sold out for about two weeks now, I figured now would be a great time to grow the team a bit, especially with our third product not too far out from release!

For the sake of simplicity, please post the following info:

Name:
    Prior Rep Experience:
    Have you used Glyc°shield or Lip°shield? (Bonus points if you have and if you post an image with your bottles along with your app!)
    Favorite Cheat Meal:
    Instagram Username:
    A short bio/why you want to rep for HPS:
    Optional: Any prior Rep experience

*Must have been an active member for 6+ months
    *Must be willing to run a minimum 30 day log on Lip°shield and Glyc°shield
    *Must post to Instagram and other social media outlets a minimum of once per week
    *Must make a minimum of 15 company/product related posts per week on Anabolic Minds

Compensation
    We are a very small, consumer owned company so compensation is as follows:
    *50% off rep orders
    *15% Discount code for you to give out; 15% of end sale price paid weekly via PayPal
    *1 Free Product when you hit $X in sales

As we grow/as your performance increases we can begin to offer free product as opposed to 50% off

We are looking to add 2-4 board reps at this time. All apps must be in by 6/14.

Our third product will be stim free, thyroid, water weight, cortisol, fat burning product with a special twist.

Looking forward to the apps!
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

2. Get in here guys. Cams a good guy, top notch products and expanding too. Look forward to seeing who he picks.
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526
    •   

3. Awesome to see the brand growing!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

4. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Get in here guys. Cams a good guy, top notch products and expanding too. Look forward to seeing who he picks.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Awesome to see the brand growing!
    Thank you both!
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

5. Oh hell yeah. Great opportunity here.

Loved Glyc°shield
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Oh hell yeah. Great opportunity here.

Loved Glyc°shield
    Thank you!
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

7. Good opp for a few guys to jump on
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 . Mind and Muscle Code Am10
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

8. Good company with amazing products.. I'm glad to see you expanding.

9. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Good opp for a few guys to jump on
    Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Good company with amazing products.. I'm glad to see you expanding.
    Thank you both
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

10. Great to see the company continue to grow!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

11. Great opportunity
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

12. Seriously love GDAs and this one specifically. Can any normal Joe be a rep? I guess I never knew what all went into it, your original post explains a lot though.

13. Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleB View Post
    Seriously love GDAs and this one specifically. Can any normal Joe be a rep? I guess I never knew what all went into it, your original post explains a lot though.
    Thank you! Yes anyone can apply
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

14. Love to but I don’t have social media lol looks like a great opp for people to get in with a company that has huge potential to blow up

15. Quote Originally Posted by RugbyBaller91 View Post
    Love to but I donĺt have social media lol looks like a great opp for people to get in with a company that has huge potential to blow up
    Definitely blowing up as our international retail deal is about to go through. You donĺt need social, as long as your active enough here!
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

16. Screw it il throw a app in
    Name:mike
    No prior rep exp but always have been interested and quick to pick up on things
    Favorite cheat meal:has to be five guys double bacon burger with a large fry
    Donĺt have social media
    Short bio: I am a hard worker and honest have lifted for almost ten years now play rugby for 8 yrs now but just tore my acl for the second time so might have to take off from that a bit also a construction worker so what I lack in social media on every jobsite I go to I have a bunch of people asking me about how to lose weight or get in shape what supps etc I represent something hardcore when I believe in it I have no prior experience but think I could pick up on it fairly quickly one of those guys that doesnĺt like to suck at something

17. Quote Originally Posted by RugbyBaller91 View Post
    Screw it il throw a app in
    Name:mike
    No prior rep exp but always have been interested and quick to pick up on things
    Favorite cheat meal:has to be five guys double bacon burger with a large fry
    Donĺt have social media
    Short bio: I am a hard worker and honest have lifted for almost ten years now play rugby for 8 yrs now but just tore my acl for the second time so might have to take off from that a bit also a construction worker so what I lack in social media on every jobsite I go to I have a bunch of people asking me about how to lose weight or get in shape what supps etc I represent something hardcore when I believe in it I have no prior experience but think I could pick up on it fairly quickly one of those guys that doesnĺt like to suck at something
    Awesome! Thanks! I like the construction site setup... !
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

18. Name:Matt

Rep experience: PHW supplements, Mind and Muscle

Favorite cheat meal: A large pizza with green peppers, cheese and bacon

Instagram: #tx_bow_slaughter

Short bio: I've been lifting for around 7 years now. Started with body weight workouts and improvised methods while not able to goto a gym. Started lifting in the gym about 4 years later. Around that time is when I became a member on AM. In my free time I like to bow hunt on public lands which is a challenge! In between the terrain and having to locate the animals I usually trek a few miles each time I go out.

I've never tried either of the products but if given the chance I would love to run a log so I have a better understanding of them to help tell others about it.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Burnfire View Post
    Name:Matt

Rep experience: PHW supplements, Mind and Muscle

Favorite cheat meal: A large pizza with green peppers, cheese and bacon

Instagram: #tx_bow_slaughter

Short bio: I've been lifting for around 7 years now. Started with body weight workouts and improvised methods while not able to goto a gym. Started lifting in the gym about 4 years later. Around that time is when I became a member on AM. In my free time I like to bow hunt on public lands which is a challenge! In between the terrain and having to locate the animals I usually trek a few miles each time I go out.

I've never tried either of the products but if given the chance I would love to run a log so I have a better understanding of them to help tell others about it.
    Thanks for the app, Matt! That hunting sounds interesting man.
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

20. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Thanks for the app, Matt! That hunting sounds interesting man.
    Yes sir it is. I'm really like the people I meet that hunt and being in the woods. I can't wait for deer season.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Burnfire View Post
    Yes sir it is. I'm really like the people I meet that hunt and being in the woods. I can't wait for deer season.
    Venison ................ Is the BEST !!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

22. Really is paid 98$ for 78lbs of ground venison last year yum lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by RugbyBaller91 View Post
    Really is paid 98$ for 78lbs of ground venison last year yum lol
    Dang, I always get mine for free (not often enough) but that sounds like an incredible deal. I would pay $100 in a heartbeat if I had enough room for 78lbs of meat lol

24. Quote Originally Posted by RugbyBaller91 View Post
    Really is paid 98$ for 78lbs of ground venison last year yum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Dang, I always get mine for free (not often enough) but that sounds like an incredible deal. I would pay $100 in a heartbeat if I had enough room for 78lbs of meat lol
    You gotta think if you progress yourself you really pay for your hunting license.. Then you can get multiple deer, turkey, hog whatever. I'm ready for some deer hunting! Tired of chasing these hogs in this heat lol.

25. Man you are 100% right on the room aspect I had to get rid of 50$ worth of food just to store it hahaha wife was not happy
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Rep Search
    By mw1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 04-29-2016, 04:29 PM
  2. Olympus Labs REP Search & MORE
    By Olympus Labs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 04-03-2015, 09:08 PM
  3. SNS Rep Search
    By mw1 in forum Company Promotions