HPS Rep Search!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally! We are ready to add a few members to our growing team. While we wait for our restock on Glycøshield which has been sold out for about two weeks now, I figured now would be a great time to grow the team a bit, especially with our third product not too far out from release!

For the sake of simplicity, please post the following info:

Name:
Prior Rep Experience:
Have you used Glycøshield or Lipøshield? (Bonus points if you have and if you post an image with your bottles along with your app!)
Favorite Cheat Meal:
Instagram Username:
A short bio/why you want to rep for HPS:
Optional: Any prior Rep experience

*Must have been an active member for 6+ months
*Must be willing to run a minimum 30 day log on Lipøshield and Glycøshield
*Must post to Instagram and other social media outlets a minimum of once per week
*Must make a minimum of 15 company/product related posts per week on Anabolic Minds

Compensation
We are a very small, consumer owned company so compensation is as follows:
*50% off rep orders
*15% Discount code for you to give out; 15% of end sale price paid weekly via PayPal
*1 Free Product when you hit $X in sales

As we grow/as your performance increases we can begin to offer free product as opposed to 50% off

We are looking to add 2-4 board reps at this time. All apps must be in by 6/14.

Our third product will be stim free, thyroid, water weight, cortisol, fat burning product with a special twist.

Looking forward to the apps!

Reactions: Nac
bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get in here guys. Cams a good guy, top notch products and expanding too. Look forward to seeing who he picks.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome to see the brand growing!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good opp for a few guys to jump on

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great to see the company continue to grow!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Seriously love GDAs and this one specifically. Can any normal Joe be a rep? I guess I never knew what all went into it, your original post explains a lot though.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Love to but I don’t have social media lol looks like a great opp for people to get in with a company that has huge potential to blow up

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love to but I don’t have social media lol looks like a great opp for people to get in with a company that has huge potential to blow up
Definitely blowing up as our international retail deal is about to go through. You don’t need social, as long as your active enough here!

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Screw it il throw a app in
Name:mike
No prior rep exp but always have been interested and quick to pick up on things
Favorite cheat meal:has to be five guys double bacon burger with a large fry
Don’t have social media
Short bio: I am a hard worker and honest have lifted for almost ten years now play rugby for 8 yrs now but just tore my acl for the second time so might have to take off from that a bit also a construction worker so what I lack in social media on every jobsite I go to I have a bunch of people asking me about how to lose weight or get in shape what supps etc I represent something hardcore when I believe in it I have no prior experience but think I could pick up on it fairly quickly one of those guys that doesn’t like to suck at something

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Screw it il throw a app in
Name:mike
No prior rep exp but always have been interested and quick to pick up on things
Favorite cheat meal:has to be five guys double bacon burger with a large fry
Don’t have social media
Short bio: I am a hard worker and honest have lifted for almost ten years now play rugby for 8 yrs now but just tore my acl for the second time so might have to take off from that a bit also a construction worker so what I lack in social media on every jobsite I go to I have a bunch of people asking me about how to lose weight or get in shape what supps etc I represent something hardcore when I believe in it I have no prior experience but think I could pick up on it fairly quickly one of those guys that doesn’t like to suck at something
Awesome! Thanks! I like the construction site setup... !

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Name:Matt

Rep experience: PHW supplements, Mind and Muscle

Favorite cheat meal: A large pizza with green peppers, cheese and bacon

Instagram: #tx_bow_slaughter

Short bio: I've been lifting for around 7 years now. Started with body weight workouts and improvised methods while not able to goto a gym. Started lifting in the gym about 4 years later. Around that time is when I became a member on AM. In my free time I like to bow hunt on public lands which is a challenge! In between the terrain and having to locate the animals I usually trek a few miles each time I go out.

I've never tried either of the products but if given the chance I would love to run a log so I have a better understanding of them to help tell others about it.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Name:Matt

Rep experience: PHW supplements, Mind and Muscle

Favorite cheat meal: A large pizza with green peppers, cheese and bacon

Instagram: #tx_bow_slaughter

Short bio: I've been lifting for around 7 years now. Started with body weight workouts and improvised methods while not able to goto a gym. Started lifting in the gym about 4 years later. Around that time is when I became a member on AM. In my free time I like to bow hunt on public lands which is a challenge! In between the terrain and having to locate the animals I usually trek a few miles each time I go out.

I've never tried either of the products but if given the chance I would love to run a log so I have a better understanding of them to help tell others about it.
Thanks for the app, Matt! That hunting sounds interesting man.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes sir it is. I'm really like the people I meet that hunt and being in the woods. I can't wait for deer season.
Venison ................ Is the BEST !!!

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Really is paid 98$ for 78lbs of ground venison last year yum lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dang, I always get mine for free (not often enough) but that sounds like an incredible deal. I would pay $100 in a heartbeat if I had enough room for 78lbs of meat lol

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dang, I always get mine for free (not often enough) but that sounds like an incredible deal. I would pay $100 in a heartbeat if I had enough room for 78lbs of meat lol
You gotta think if you progress yourself you really pay for your hunting license.. Then you can get multiple deer, turkey, hog whatever. I'm ready for some deer hunting! Tired of chasing these hogs in this heat lol.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Man you are 100% right on the room aspect I had to get rid of 50$ worth of food just to store it hahaha wife was not happy

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Man Iv I have everything to hunt minus the damn attention span but man I would love to try hunting hog looks freaking intense!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man Iv I have everything to hunt minus the damn attention span but man I would love to try hunting hog looks freaking intense!
If I could post video I would post some of mine up. I'll have some better ones this coming deer season.

Yeah man I love it all. 2-8 mile ruck sack marches with my bow and equipment, sitting in trees, meeting awesome people around the nation.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You gotta think if you progress yourself you really pay for your hunting license.. Then you can get multiple deer, turkey, hog whatever. I'm ready for some deer hunting! Tired of chasing these hogs in this heat lol.
I'm not a huge fan of deer hunting, I'm not the best at sitting still and quiet for hours. Lol I prefer dove and turkey, but I definitely want to go hog hunting with my new AR!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not a huge fan of deer hunting, I'm not the best at sitting still and quiet for hours. Lol I prefer dove and turkey, but I definitely want to go hog hunting with my new AR!
Eh guns are over rated for hogs. Come down to Texas and we will go with a bow or some dogs and a knife. I'm about to buy a spear for my next trip. I've been working on my spot and stalk skills lately.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Eh guns are over rated for hogs. Come down to Texas and we will go with a bow or some dogs and a knife. I'm about to buy a spear for my next trip. I've been working on my spot and stalk skills lately.
I'm actually working in Texas right now lol I really just want to do the whole hog hunting from a helicopter thing. I'm awful with a bow since my shoulder surgery, and I would be terrified to be on the ground with a hog!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never been hunting..

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Takes a special person so I do respect people that do it lol

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumping this and also::::

Head over to hpssupps.com and sign up for our email list for exclusive discounts and promotions. As a THANK YOU, you will automatically receive a 10% discount code emailed to you for your first order. Additionally, we will select one subscriber at random each month to win a $25 store credit and a free t shirt/tank top when you use that store credit!

Thanks for the support!

Cam

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Done !

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Signed up!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Super easy sign up

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I signed up, The code wasn’t working for me when i was trying it, but i ended using another code from Cam.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The subscriber code (and any other) can only be used on HPS products / the Shielded Stack. We can’t discount stacks with other company’s products bc they’re already priced at a discount and they aren’t ours :)