HPS Rep Search!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Man Iv I have everything to hunt minus the damn attention span but man I would love to try hunting hog looks freaking intense!

2. Quote Originally Posted by RugbyBaller91 View Post
    Man Iv I have everything to hunt minus the damn attention span but man I would love to try hunting hog looks freaking intense!
    If I could post video I would post some of mine up. I'll have some better ones this coming deer season.

Yeah man I love it all. 2-8 mile ruck sack marches with my bow and equipment, sitting in trees, meeting awesome people around the nation.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Burnfire View Post
    You gotta think if you progress yourself you really pay for your hunting license.. Then you can get multiple deer, turkey, hog whatever. I'm ready for some deer hunting! Tired of chasing these hogs in this heat lol.
    I'm not a huge fan of deer hunting, I'm not the best at sitting still and quiet for hours. Lol I prefer dove and turkey, but I definitely want to go hog hunting with my new AR!

4. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of deer hunting, I'm not the best at sitting still and quiet for hours. Lol I prefer dove and turkey, but I definitely want to go hog hunting with my new AR!
    Eh guns are over rated for hogs. Come down to Texas and we will go with a bow or some dogs and a knife. I'm about to buy a spear for my next trip. I've been working on my spot and stalk skills lately.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Burnfire View Post
    Eh guns are over rated for hogs. Come down to Texas and we will go with a bow or some dogs and a knife. I'm about to buy a spear for my next trip. I've been working on my spot and stalk skills lately.
    I'm actually working in Texas right now lol I really just want to do the whole hog hunting from a helicopter thing. I'm awful with a bow since my shoulder surgery, and I would be terrified to be on the ground with a hog!
    •   

6. I have never been hunting..
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

7. Takes a special person so I do respect people that do it lol

8. Bumping this and also::::

Head over to hpssupps.com and sign up for our email list for exclusive discounts and promotions. As a THANK YOU, you will automatically receive a 10% discount code emailed to you for your first order. Additionally, we will select one subscriber at random each month to win a $25 store credit and a free t shirt/tank top when you use that store credit!

Thanks for the support!

Cam
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

9. Sweettttttt

10. Done !
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

11. Signed up!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

12. Thanks guys!
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

13. Super easy sign up
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

14. I signed up, The code wasnít working for me when i was trying it, but i ended using another code from Cam.

15. Beyond easy

16. The subscriber code (and any other) can only be used on HPS products / the Shielded Stack. We canít discount stacks with other companyís products bc theyíre already priced at a discount and they arenít ours
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Rep Search
    By mw1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 04-29-2016, 04:29 PM
  2. Olympus Labs REP Search & MORE
    By Olympus Labs in forum Company Promotions