StraightUpKratom needs 5-6 loggers.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Straight up kratom is looking for 5-6 experienced kratom users to log our SUPER RED AND SUPER GREEN.

IF INTERESTED FOLLOW THE LINK AND APPLY .

http://anabolicminds.com/forum...traightupkratom-needs-5-a.html
Super Green is great to help with your aches and pains. You feel great totally at ease. You can get done those things that normally cause you discomfort. Not any longer.. A great day time strain that will improve your mood and make you feel amazing without the normal aches and pains. Also super green will put you in a super mood. No matter what kinda day you are having. Super green makes all your troubles seem to go away. Dont be surprised if you become more chatty than usual.*

Super Red is similar. But super red is more of a night time strain. More sedating, stronger pain relief. You feel relaxed and stress free. Very mellow. I take the red a few hours before bed and drift off like a baby.. A more euphoric feel. Definitely a great strain for the end of a hard , long day!
20180524_232541.jpeg
20180524_232528.jpeg

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def interested, but linky no worky ;)
macedog24

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Link don't work either. I'm not experience with kratom but I'm on the hunt for pain relief. Broke my ankles a few years ago and just started playing baseball again and the pain is serious for about 3 days after a game

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Link isn't working like they already said, but count me in for an application. It has been a while since I've used your guys Kratom and I can definitely tell a difference in quality from what I have been using. I have logged it before, so definitely consider me last so new people can get the chance to try it out.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rascal14

Find the straight up kratom section of supplement companies section of the site, it's in there

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
rascal14

Find the straight up kratom section of supplement companies section of the site, it's in there
Rascal please contact me. Check your pm's. Also link should be fixed.