USPlabs is looking for VitamerPRO testers TODAY! Get in here...

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

1. SALE ENDS THURSDAY ... Sick deal on Vitamer PRO + FREE Shaker and FREE Shipping! >> https://usplabsdirect.com/products/a...shaker-hook-up
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

2. Boooommmmm talk about a hookup

Name:  0025B338-1633-49D3-9098-FEF0508B4EAA.jpeg
Views: 67
Size:  724.4 KB
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)
    •   

3. It just dawned on my yesterday, I have been having some issues with bathroom irregularity for about a month or two, but since I started using VitamerPro I have been like a Timex. Good Stuff !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Boooommmmm talk about a hookup

Sick stack! Enjoy
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    It just dawned on my yesterday, I have been having some issues with bathroom irregularity for about a month or two, but since I started using VitamerPro I have been like a Timex. Good Stuff !!
    Interesting!
    •   

6. Getting some today
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Getting some today
    I believe you will enjoy it!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

8. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Just a few days in with starting VitamerPRO and so far so good! The profile is perfect for a multivitamin. This gives me peace of mind that my nutritional needs are being met along side me diet.

I even put this multivitamin to the test this morning and took it on an empty stomach (running late rushed out the door and had to wait to eat). To my surprise I didnít experience any nausea like all of the other multivitamin do to me! I believe this is do to USP using the active forms of B vitamins and not mega dosing them! I really like the vitamin E forms being used too. Another thing I like about this product is it saves me some cash because normally I would by a multi + active B complex + vitamin E products (good for the hair among other things) and now it will be just VitamerPRO!

Good work USP Labs!
    thank you, it was hard one to put together...

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    I received mine a little over a week ago, but wanted to make sure I was using VitamerPRO long enough to give it an honest review. So, I decided to try taking it on both an empty and full stomach. In the past, many vitamins made me feel like I'm going to toss my cookies if I take it on an empty stomach, that's not the case here. I felt just fine. Again, I feel it's important to take a multi with food due to some vitamins being fat soluble. So far, so good. As far as feeling any different, I feel pretty much the same. I just got a new gig for work and it's way less stressful than my other line of work, so I can say anxiety and stress are much lower, but I don't think I can attribute that to VitamerPRO .

One very impressive thing I noticed is my eyes adjusting to light a lot faster than normal. I was kind of stumped until I read that it contains a decent amount of lycopene. I think this is too much of a coincidence for it to not be partially credited to the lycopene. If I'm incorrect in my assumption and it's all placebo effect, I'm cool with that. I can see better as a result lol.

So, overall, it's a great multi. Thanks for hooking it up, guys!
    I can't comment on you specifically.

lutein and zeaxanthin are key for eye health. Also as you may know many these are extracted vitamins found in vitamer.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I have been using USPLabs VitamerPro for the past week, I can't tell you I feel better or I can tell a difference, however I can tell you this week I got a lifetime PR for Body Weight Pull Ups (45) do I credit VitamerPro, No, can you hit a PR without good nutrition Heavens No, so my thoughts are USPLabs VitamerPro is a GREAT piece to the puzzle !!
    Hey you never know...

One thing i've learned the last 3 years is we don't give micro nutrients the credit they need in the game of building muscle!

11. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Getting some today
    Appreciate your continued support!

12. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post

Everything is exceeding my expectations
    Will review stack this weekend
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Everything is exceeding my expectations
    Will review stack this weekend
    Love it! Thanks for the support.

14. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post

Please do, and don't forget to let us know how that pizza was !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

15. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Please do, and don't forget to let us know how that pizza was !!
    Haha
    I always get a soup (bacon poatato,lentil,cured meat and potato...) and a panini (prosicto,fresh mozzarella,basil and tomato )from there. Really good local shop that gets busy. Sometimes it takes over a hour just to order a pie.
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs is looking for testers TODAY! Get in here...
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 05-16-2018, 05:23 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 07:13 PM
  3. Genomyx is looking for 5 testers to try out PerformaStrips
    By JakeVendetta in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 06:02 PM
  4. Lg Sciences is looking for 4 testers!! for New HGH product
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 138