MST needs three loggers for Joint Mechanic Plus!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. MST needs three loggers for Joint Mechanic Plus!

Name:  joint-mechanic-plus.png
Views: 3888
Size:  215.1 KB

JOINT MECHANIC-PLUS™ (W/MERIVA)
    90 Delayed Release Veggie Capsules

Click here for more detailed product information.

Benefits of Joint Mechanic-Plus™ and MerivaŽ

* Joint Support*

* Maintenance of the Body’s Normal Inflammatory Response*

* Immune System Support*

* Provides Potent Antioxidant and Hepatoprotective Activity*
    I need three strapping fellows and/or fellettes to log a 30 day bottle worth of Joint Mechanic Plus. Come one! Come all! If you are interested, please provide the following:

- Other products you are using
    - Your routine
    - And why you think you could benefit from a bottle of Joint Mechanic

Those not interested in logging but still want a bottle, use coupon code MAY50 in checkout and you'll get yourself a bottle half off! Click here.

@John Smeton
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    (50% off code "AMJUNE50")

2. I would love to give this a run and would be happy to log it.

- Age= 45
    - Gender= M
    - Other products you are using= Radiate and protein powder
    - Your routine=Monday upper body, Tuesday lower body, wed off, Thursday upper body, Friday lower, Saturday cardio/ core work
    - And why you think you could benefit from a bottle of Joint Mechanic= age is catching up with me at this point. achy elbows and knees are getting more common. I would like to try something to help me out with those aches and pains.
    •   

3. 59
    male
    sustain alpha/dermacrine/re1gn
    I'm old and have abused joints over the years....just had knee replacement done around 5-6 months ago, but years of limping on bad knee has caused back and hip problems.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

4. Looks like it's going to be a good product in for the logs and reviews.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Burnfire View Post
    Looks like it's going to be a good product in for the logs and reviews.
    it comes highly recommended by @John Smeton

•   

6. 45 black male on TRT, dealing with fibromyalgia,chronic back pain and fatigue. Work overnight, so working out is mostly body work at home.

7. Yes it does @thebigt. Ive know you for a long time since 2010, if I recall, and your logs have helped me. I can vouch that Tom does great logs @MySTeek

I take six a day usually. Ive gone though a knee injury and been talking this and fish oil . The most fascinating ingredient in joint mechanic for me is Meriva. I recommend doing research on this, before you log or buy this.
    www.millenniumsport.net AMJUNE50 50 % off

Great Physique fitness, facebook, online consultations

8. -50
    -male
    -currently not using products for joint support
    -working out 4-5 days a week, own routine (intuitive)
    -2 bad knees, 1 bad elbow
    -took turmeric whole herb for a few month with only slight to moderate benefits, would be interesting how "Meriva" compares
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

9. Some great apps so far! I already have some decent choices! Keep those apps coming in! I'll hold this open for applications until Monday afternoon.
    www.millenniumsport.net

10. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Yes it does @thebigt. Ive know you for a long time since 2010, if I recall, and your logs have helped me. I can vouch that Tom does great logs @MySTeek

I take six a day usually. Ive gone though a knee injury and been talking this and fish oil . The most fascinating ingredient in joint mechanic for me is Meriva. I recommend doing research on this, before you log or buy this.
    we were discussing this product in a different thread, that is why when it came up for a logging opportunity I jumped!!!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    we were discussing this product in a different thread, that is why when it came up for a logging opportunity I jumped!!!!!
    You ask @thebigt to jump and he says, "Brb getting some Joint Mechanic for my creaky joints, from Formestane abuse!"
    www.millenniumsport.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by MySTeek View Post
    You ask @thebigt to jump and he says, "Brb getting some Joint Mechanic for my creaky joints, from Formestane abuse!"
    it is true that I did use a whole lot of formestaneloved that stuff!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by MySTeek View Post
    haha

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it is true that I did use a whole lot of formestaneloved that stuff!!!
    Ouch , my body seems to not do good on ai's, possibily even mild ones or milder doses. Everybody reacts differently is an understatement

14. Quote Originally Posted by MySTeek View Post
    Name:  joint-mechanic-plus.png
Views: 3888
Size:  215.1 KB

JOINT MECHANIC-PLUS™ (W/MERIVA)
    90 Delayed Release Veggie Capsules

Click here for more detailed product information.

I need three strapping fellows and/or fellettes to log a 30 day bottle worth of Joint Mechanic Plus. Come one! Come all! If you are interested, please provide the following:

- Other products you are using
    - Your routine
    - And why you think you could benefit from a bottle of Joint Mechanic

Those not interested in logging but still want a bottle, use coupon code MAY50 in checkout and you'll get yourself a bottle half off! Click here.

@John Smeton
    I'll give it a shot.

Currently running Dermacrine, other staples like creatine, bcaa's and whey
    Routine: I train 5 days a week, try to do one body part a day, but i'll switch things up as i go on to keep things interesting. Mostly follow a bodybuilding training split/exercises.
    I've run flexatril and Joint XT before. Over the years i've started having regular shoulder/elbow/wrist pains that come with this sport, so I'm always looking for something to help me out. so far the best thing i've used for joint pain was laxo, but it's not a product that i'll run year round

15. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Yes it does @thebigt. Ive know you for a long time since 2010, if I recall, and your logs have helped me. I can vouch that Tom does great logs @MySTeek

just did some additional research on meriva....now I really want to log joint mechanic!!!

I've tried turmeric in the past with only minimal result, this looks way better!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just did some additional research on meriva....now I really want to log joint mechanic!!!

I've tried turmeric in the past with only minimal result, this looks way better!!!
    After seeing the product and looking into it I think it would help with the pains that come from ai's and bad joints.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Burnfire View Post
    After seeing the product and looking into it I think it would help with the pains that come from ai's and bad joints.
    it looks very promising!!!

18. All these cool logging opportunities and i cant commit to logging a full 30 days... Dangit lol ill be following along to consider purchasing in future though

19. Looks like a dynamite product, how ,when using other joint formulas in the past it seems that it generally kicks in at the 7-10 day mark
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

20. Okay. Going to pick my loggers in a few hours. Any last chance apps should come in now!
    www.millenniumsport.net

21. @Tank88 @thebigt @hairygrandpa

You guys are the winners! Please PM me your shipping info and I'll try and get these out today. Excited to follow your logs!
    www.millenniumsport.net

22. Quote Originally Posted by MySTeek View Post
    @Tank88 @thebigt @hairygrandpa

You guys are the winners! Please PM me your shipping info and I'll try and get these out today. Excited to follow your logs!
    Thanks a lot brother, I appreciate it, will send PM now!

23. Congrats winners. Please link your logs in this thread when they are up so I can support them

24. Quote Originally Posted by MySTeek View Post
    @Tank88 @thebigt @hairygrandpa

pm sent...thank you!!!

congrats to tank and hgp!!!

25. Just received confirmation these are shipping out today. Looking forward to your logs!
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MST would like 3 loggers for PEAK-ELITE PLUS 60 V-CAPS!
    By MySTeek in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-22-2017, 04:21 PM
  2. MST needs some loggers for their New Zealand Whey!
    By MySTeek in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 06-19-2017, 06:59 PM
  3. MST needs 4 loggers for some post-July 4th 'Murican SHREDS!
    By jalfrey in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 07-19-2016, 10:14 AM
  4. MSRIDER taking on his Joints with MST Joint Mechanic Plus
    By msrider in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 12:07 AM
  5. Purus Labs needs 2 loggers for Muscle Marinade!!!!!
    By Kookahdoo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 01:34 PM