Who wants to get on the Juice? Muscle Research Pump Juice that is

  1. Who wants to get on the Juice? Muscle Research Pump Juice that is


    We are currently looking for a few loggers that are interested in Muscle Research's Pump Juice https://www.mrsupps.com/products/171...uice-extreme/#

    Name:  pumpJuiceExtremeCherryBerry.jpg
Views: 3416
Size:  211.3 KB
    Name:  pumpJuiceExtremeCherryBerryExplosionSuppFacts.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  106.3 KB

    Here's what we want

    * Flavor Choice
    * Over 100 posts and links to previous logs
    * US Address
    * Updates 3-5x a week
    * Not running any logs/waiting for product to arrive to do a log

    *** I am a closet wrestling fan for over 30 yrs......give me a pic, video, something wrestling related...if you want to tell a story, even better******
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    We are currently looking for a few loggers that are interested in Muscle Research's Pump Juice https://www.mrsupps.com/products/171...uice-extreme/#

    Name:  pumpJuiceExtremeCherryBerry.jpg
Views: 3416
Size:  211.3 KB
    Name:  pumpJuiceExtremeCherryBerryExplosionSuppFacts.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  106.3 KB

    Here's what we want

    * Flavor Choice
    * Over 100 posts and links to previous logs
    * US Address
    * Updates 3-5x a week
    * Not running any logs/waiting for product to arrive to do a log

    *** I am a closet wrestling fan for over 30 yrs......give me a pic, video, something wrestling related...if you want to tell a story, even better******
    Ok ive got a pic for ya.
    Cut school to go see none other than capt lou with our cut out tag team belts. Designed by yours truly. Lol.. I believe this was the oprah and Richard sher show. Name:  FB_IMG_1527022984384_1527023299490.jpeg
Views: 137
Size:  64.6 KB
    StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order
    https://straightupkratom.com
    •   
       


  3. The product looks great and the strawberry margarita flavor sounds tasty as hell, but I wont be entering the contest due to taking a break from preworkout. Iíll still post though because I have a pretty good meme. Name:  IMG_3057.JPG
Views: 140
Size:  65.0 KB

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    The product looks great and the strawberry margarita flavor sounds tasty as hell, but I wont be entering the contest due to taking a break from preworkout. I’ll still post though because I have a pretty good meme. Name:  IMG_3057.JPG
Views: 140
Size:  65.0 KB
    Interesting
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

  5. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Ok ive got a pic for ya.
    Cut school to go see none other than capt lou with our cut out tag team belts. Designed by yours truly. Lol.. I believe this was the oprah and Richard sher show. Name:  FB_IMG_1527022984384_1527023299490.jpeg
Views: 137
Size:  64.6 KB
    Thats a great pic, did you really wear a fake beard and stache?
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Thats a great pic, did you really wear a fake beard and stache?
    No. Lol.....haha here ill post without. Was blocking out my cuz and now beother in law. Name:  FB_IMG_1527022984384.jpeg
Views: 87
Size:  72.6 KB
    StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order
    https://straightupkratom.com

  7. I saw dick the bruiser vs ernie ladd back in 8th grade....nothing since then has even come close!!!

    years later the bruiser owned dick's harem house [stip joint] on Pendleton ave in indy...he was in there one night when I was there and I got to talk to him about seeing him wrestle ladd-he had such a good time talking about it that he bought a round of drinks for the whole place!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I saw dick the bruiser vs ernie ladd back in 8th grade....nothing since then has even come close!!!

    years later the bruiser owned dick's harem house [stip joint] on Pendleton ave in indy...he was in there one night when I was there and I got to talk to him about seeing him wrestle ladd-he had such a good time talking about it that he bought a round of drinks for the whole place!!!
    Thats awesome.
    StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order
    https://straightupkratom.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Thats awesome.
    thanks, one of my fondest memories from my youth.....the bruiser was really huge here in Indiana.

    R.I.P
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off
  10. Who wants to get on the Juice? Muscle Research Pump Juice that is


    Interested!

    Wrestling Related:
    In high school a coach approached me about joining the team. Didnít necessarily want to buy his sole purpose was to get me involved for the points he would accumulate with a SHW. I considered it until I seen some of the dudes I would meet if they happened to show up. Being twisted into a pretzel was not my type of fun.

    I do enjoy WWE formerly know as WWF, when The Ultimate Warrior ran the show. Good ole days.

    Then The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin and the UnderTaker were my favorites.

    Flavor: Strawberry Margarita

    Previous logs:
    Iíll add shortly

    Post 3-5x Weekly: Yes

    Current log or Waiting: No
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  11. I would be interested but i got a tub of another pump product that got sent my way for log and review otherwise I'd be all over this. Would like to see @HokiePride log this for sure. Il be following the logs

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    The product looks great and the strawberry margarita flavor sounds tasty as hell, but I wont be entering the contest due to taking a break from preworkout. Iíll still post though because I have a pretty good meme. Name:  IMG_3057.JPG
Views: 140
Size:  65.0 KB
    Lol

  13. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    We are currently looking for a few loggers that are interested in Muscle Research's Pump Juice https://www.mrsupps.com/products/171...uice-extreme/#

    Name:  pumpJuiceExtremeCherryBerry.jpg
Views: 3416
Size:  211.3 KB
    Name:  pumpJuiceExtremeCherryBerryExplosionSuppFacts.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  106.3 KB

    Here's what we want

    * Flavor Choice
    * Over 100 posts and links to previous logs
    * US Address
    * Updates 3-5x a week
    * Not running any logs/waiting for product to arrive to do a log

    *** I am a closet wrestling fan for over 30 yrs......give me a pic, video, something wrestling related...if you want to tell a story, even better******
    @double s what happened with this, did you pick loggers????
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    @double s what happened with this, did you pick loggers????
    No applications..
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    No applications..
    That just blows my mind. Ive got another pump product coming in im supposed to be logging or i would apply
  16. Who wants to get on the Juice? Muscle Research Pump Juice that is


    Input one in. Just have to link the logs for them to see past logging.
    @christ83189 thank you for the vote!
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  17. Folks, we are going to let this one phase out and will post some new stuff soon
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 182
    Last Post: 05-17-2016, 01:58 AM
  2. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 05:21 PM
  3. Who wants to get SWOLE with the SWOLE stack.
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 01:25 PM
  4. Replies: 162
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 02:46 PM
  5. For those who want to know about the kurds
    By ex_banana-eater in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-21-2003, 07:34 PM
Log in
Log in