Who wants to get on the Juice? Muscle Research Pump Juice that is

1. Who wants to get on the Juice? Muscle Research Pump Juice that is

We are currently looking for a few loggers that are interested in Muscle Research's Pump Juice https://www.mrsupps.com/products/171...uice-extreme/#

Name:  pumpJuiceExtremeCherryBerry.jpg
Views: 3292
Size:  211.3 KB
    Name:  pumpJuiceExtremeCherryBerryExplosionSuppFacts.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  106.3 KB

Here's what we want

* Flavor Choice
    * Over 100 posts and links to previous logs
    * US Address
    * Updates 3-5x a week
    * Not running any logs/waiting for product to arrive to do a log

*** I am a closet wrestling fan for over 30 yrs......give me a pic, video, something wrestling related...if you want to tell a story, even better******
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    We are currently looking for a few loggers that are interested in Muscle Research's Pump Juice https://www.mrsupps.com/products/171...uice-extreme/#

Name:  pumpJuiceExtremeCherryBerry.jpg
Views: 3292
Size:  211.3 KB
    Name:  pumpJuiceExtremeCherryBerryExplosionSuppFacts.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  106.3 KB

Here's what we want

* Flavor Choice
    * Over 100 posts and links to previous logs
    * US Address
    * Updates 3-5x a week
    * Not running any logs/waiting for product to arrive to do a log

*** I am a closet wrestling fan for over 30 yrs......give me a pic, video, something wrestling related...if you want to tell a story, even better******
    Ok ive got a pic for ya.
    Cut school to go see none other than capt lou with our cut out tag team belts. Designed by yours truly. Lol.. I believe this was the oprah and Richard sher show. Name:  FB_IMG_1527022984384_1527023299490.jpeg
Views: 96
Size:  64.6 KB
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com
    https://straightupkratom.com
    •   

3. The product looks great and the strawberry margarita flavor sounds tasty as hell, but I wont be entering the contest due to taking a break from preworkout. Iíll still post though because I have a pretty good meme. Name:  IMG_3057.JPG
Views: 91
Size:  65.0 KB

4. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    The product looks great and the strawberry margarita flavor sounds tasty as hell, but I wont be entering the contest due to taking a break from preworkout. I’ll still post though because I have a pretty good meme. Name:  IMG_3057.JPG
Views: 91
Size:  65.0 KB
    Interesting
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com 10% off
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

5. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Ok ive got a pic for ya.
    Cut school to go see none other than capt lou with our cut out tag team belts. Designed by yours truly. Lol.. I believe this was the oprah and Richard sher show. Name:  FB_IMG_1527022984384_1527023299490.jpeg
Views: 96
Size:  64.6 KB
    Thats a great pic, did you really wear a fake beard and stache?
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Thats a great pic, did you really wear a fake beard and stache?
    No. Lol.....haha here ill post without. Was blocking out my cuz and now beother in law. Name:  FB_IMG_1527022984384.jpeg
Views: 45
Size:  72.6 KB
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

7. I saw dick the bruiser vs ernie ladd back in 8th grade....nothing since then has even come close!!!

years later the bruiser owned dick's harem house [stip joint] on Pendleton ave in indy...he was in there one night when I was there and I got to talk to him about seeing him wrestle ladd-he had such a good time talking about it that he bought a round of drinks for the whole place!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I saw dick the bruiser vs ernie ladd back in 8th grade....nothing since then has even come close!!!

years later the bruiser owned dick's harem house [stip joint] on Pendleton ave in indy...he was in there one night when I was there and I got to talk to him about seeing him wrestle ladd-he had such a good time talking about it that he bought a round of drinks for the whole place!!!
    Thats awesome.

9. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Thats awesome.
    thanks, one of my fondest memories from my youth.....the bruiser was really huge here in Indiana.

R.I.P
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 182
    Last Post: 05-17-2016, 01:58 AM
  2. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 05:21 PM
  3. Who wants to get SWOLE with the SWOLE stack.
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 01:25 PM
  4. Replies: 162
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 02:46 PM
  5. For those who want to know about the kurds
    By ex_banana-eater in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-21-2003, 07:34 PM