Mind and Muscle Is looking for 2 loggers for your choice of stack.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Mind and Muscle Is looking for 2 loggers for your choice of stack.

With the return of the liquid labs line Mind and Muscle would like to give two AM members a chance to log a full stack. We want to get you ready for summer. Let us know which stack you think is going to work best for you and why. Also let us know what you plan to do with your new body after your transformation.

Rules
    - Must log full stack (2 months)
    - Must be able to post 4-5 times a week
    - Before and after pics are a must
    - Must be a member in good standing
    - US only

Choose from:

The Basic Cut Stack

This is a complete cutting prohormone stack including post cycle therapy. GET CUT!
    Liquid Labs PR
    IronMag Labs Super Epi-Andro Rx
    T2 Fat Burner by Liquid Labs

Juggernaut Labz HydroxyBurn

Rise and Swell by Liquid Labs

Or

The Ultimate Andro Stack

An Ultimate Stack of Muscle Building Prohormones PLUS An Effective PCT & AI All-in-One Stack! With the current shortage of prohormones on the market, this is a SWEET deal that you’re not going to want to pass by!
    Liquid Labs Pr
    Liquid Labs Te
    Rise and Swell by Liquid Labs
    iForce Nutrition Reversitol™ V2

https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 . Mind and Muscle Code Am10
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

2. Would be in for the Basic Cut Stack. Been working on leaning out this year and this would be a good cycle to get me over the hump.
    Have logged on here before and would enjoy logging this with how my progress goes.

LOG:GOT DAMN SILVER BACK TRAINING
    NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS
    •   

3. That cut stack looks sweet
    Chaosandpain.com
    code "makethemtrimble"
    for 20% off

4. Would love the opportunity to log the sweet cut stack. I would log at least 5 times a week with measurements and prs. In the military and maintaining a nice cut physique is a must. I have used prohomones numerous times and would like to see how it compares to the competition. 2 months of logging no sweat. And yes I'm a proud American citizen. Let's get after it!!

5. it is important to state that the Liquid Labs PH's are suspended in Peanut Oil for anyone that may have allergies...
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    •   

6. Dayum, nice choices. Good luck, fellas.
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

7. Good here no worries

8. **** it. I'm throwing name in here.
    Down to give the cut stack a go. Meet all the requirements and have no issue doing before and after pictures, and also posting updates to Instagram. Don't have anything really special planned for the new self other than just being the best version of myself. I do plan on getting back to playing rugby again this fall, after taking the last year off after shoulder surgery. Let's do this.
    Chaosandpain.com
    code "makethemtrimble"
    for 20% off

9. Definitely in.
    I've used prohormones only once, it was 19norandro and it worked very well for me.
    For past months I've been cutting and lost about 20 pounds during 6 months. Now want to bulk a little bit and I think andro stack will help me in that.
    Very interested in ultimate andro stack. Will be happy to log that stack, post before/during/after pictures and update my log 4-5 times a week.
    That stack looks something I wanted to stack myself.

10. When are you picking? Ill know in a couple days if i can commit to logging a product or not but if i can i would like to log one of these. Preferably the cut stack

11. Basic Cut stack is what I would go with. Looking to lean out over the course of the summer and this would be the perfect way to get it going!

Plan for my new body? Just keep being a badass in and out of the gym. I enjoy being fit and strong so that the athletes that I coach actually believe that I know what I'm coaching them on lol

12. A few more days for a winner
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

13. I'd love to log the cutting stack. I've never used aas or prohormones so I'm sure the benefits would be very pronounced. Curious to see how it would stack up against my usual cut e/c and low carb protocol. I always loose strength on a cut, also curious to see if that happens on something like this. I'm also thick right now so would be much needed lol. Good luck to everyone, props to you guys for offering these up!

14. Unfortunately have to take my app down.
    Good luck to applicants!

15. Some good apps in here guys! Let's bump the number up though. Repetiable company providing some amazing supplements, gotta give recognition were it's deserved.

16. I'd be on this like flies on *** if I didn't have prior obligations. Confused at the number of entries myself??????
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

17. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    I'd be on this like flies on *** if I didn't have prior obligations. Confused at the number of entries myself??????
    Maybe people are scared of those gainz.

18. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Maybe people are scared of those gainz.
    Haha probably so. Some people can't handle being cut the [email protected]$* up!

19. Would love to run the Ultimate Andro Stack! I have been on a long logging drought and am not only itching to get back on the boards and log, but those products in the stack look like a lot of fun to run. Always looking to get stronger and larger, those would definitely help. I will provide a link to a few past logs. I can deliver whatever criteria you are looking for in a log plus some.

THE MONSTAR's secret stuff - Focused Nutrition EPIANDRO
    THE MONSTAR - SPARTA NUTRITION EPICURUS

I would even be willing to post product reviews on other sites if you wanted or anything else you need. Thank you for the opportunity!

20. Never logged before but would love to give it a go. Willing to do either one, both look good to me. Thanks

21. Now we are talking got some good apps going on in here.

22. Picking winners on Monday.

23. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Picking winners on Monday.
    Oh man the suspense is killer! But the wait will be worth it for the lucky loggers

24. I don't think anyone could go wrong with either stack !
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

25. Today is the day! Good luck everyone!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MIND AND MUSCLE IS BACK AT IT!!!
    By cheftepesh1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-15-2016, 01:09 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-31-2015, 07:02 PM
  3. MIND and MUSCLE are looking for some great reps
    By cheftepesh1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 07-01-2015, 09:03 PM