Vitamer PRO IS LIVE → The Evolution of Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Formulations →

1. Vitamer PRO IS LIVE → The Evolution of Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Formulations →

Name:  800x600_VitamerPro_Banner.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  457.7 KB

The Evolution of Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Formulations

USPlabs Vitamer PRO™ …based upon countless hours of R & D and review of emerging research…

GET YOURS NOW >> https://usplabsdirect.com/products/vitamer-pro

EXCLUSIVE BARBELL CLUB RELEASE SALE ENDS FRIDAY 5/18/18 @ NOON (EST)
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

2. Getting data from reseach studied is not often applicable for clinical application

Fact the last 10 people walked into my office 7 of them where <dL in molybdenum in the RBC not the plasma.
    Reseach is often flawed vs evidence based application. Then we wonder why we people are so nutrient depleted state..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Name:  800x600_VitamerPro_Banner.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  457.7 KB

The Evolution of Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Formulations

USPlabs Vitamer PRO™ …based upon countless hours of R & D and review of emerging research…

GET YOURS NOW >> https://usplabsdirect.com/products/vitamer-pro

EXCLUSIVE BARBELL CLUB RELEASE SALE ENDS FRIDAY 5/18/18 @ NOON (EST)
    I'm at the site but it says $24.99 per bottle. Is there a code? (Old guy here, so I may have missed it.)
    Ahhh, checking my email, it may have gone into the (gasp) junk mail box!..
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

4. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Getting data from reseach studied is not often applicable for clinical application

Fact the last 10 people walked into my office 7 of them where <dL in molybdenum in the RBC not the plasma.
    Reseach is often flawed vs evidence based application. Then we wonder why we people are so nutrient depleted state..
    this makes absolutely no sense....

They are depleted not because of their Multi Vitamin. They are depleted because of diet...

5. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I'm at the site but it says $24.99 per bottle. Is there a code? (Old guy here, so I may have missed it.)
    SUMMER25 brother!
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Yeah, that was the introductory pricing only - SUMMER25 code will work through Saturday, snag it up!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

7. They are depleted not from diet as many of them eat incredible balances nor multiple vitamin as
    they are taking some of the highest absorbable forms even transdermal delivery.
    They are depleted due to stress from enviromental toxins on metabolic pathways when the supply is greater then the demand.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

8. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    They are depleted not from diet as many of them eat incredible balances nor multiple vitamin as
    They are depleted due to stress from enviromental toxins on metabolic pathways when the supply is greater then the demand.
    Good thing you have that signature to help clear things up...
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

9. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    They are depleted not from diet as many of them eat incredible balances nor multiple vitamin as

Keep making sense....

10. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Yeah, that was the introductory pricing only - SUMMER25 code will work through Saturday, snag it up!
    ALE ENDS THURSDAY ... Sick deal on Vitamer PRO + FREE Shaker and FREE Shipping! >> https://usplabsdirect.com/products/a...shaker-hook-up

11. Grabbed a bottle for the wifey! Come on all ya'll, and get some. I'm going back in.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

12. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Grabbed a bottle for the wifey! Come on all ya'll, and get some. I'm going back in.
    Thanks for the support!

13. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Grabbed a bottle for the wifey! Come on all ya'll, and get some. I'm going back in.
    Canít lie Iím still in the fence with it. Doesnít stop my researching though.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

14. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    In addition to being a coenzyme in its own right, molybdenum is also crucially involved in several enzymatic functions and reactions such as the formation of uric acid and the detoxification processes for sulfur and alcohol. As such, the metabolic demand, in some individuals, for molybdenum to satisfy those enzymatic processes can lead to the depletion of molybdenum in the body, if the intake lags behind the demand. Molybdenum is a vital trace mineral and I applaud its inclusion in Vitamer PRO.
    There is always a next step. These statements are not intended to constitute medical advice, and as such are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Great little stack!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The evolution of rest-pause training
    By MyRevolution in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 03:10 PM