https://iconicformulations.com/
    Use code marms for 25% off also works with IRON LEGION

4. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Even this whipping post?

Name:  Screenshot_20180515-191938~2.png
Views: 54
Size:  174.9 KB
    Who doesn’t
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

5. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Even this whipping post?

Name:  Screenshot_20180515-191938~2.png
Views: 54
Size:  174.9 KB
    hell yes...allman bros...great song!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   

6. Good luck to everyone, gonna be some lucky loggers. Staying tuned and as always entertained

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hell yes...allman bros...great song!!!

Sometimes I feel, sometimes I feel,
    Like I been tied to the whippin' post.
    Tied to the whippin' post, tied to the whippin' post.
    Good Lord, I feel like I'm dyin'.

8. The fact that the post has those smaller, lower brackets is bone-chilling.
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

9. Will choose loggers this weekend
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

10. going fast...better get those apps in!!!

11. If you had a set amount put aside, I'll put any extras to good use.

12. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Hmmm, @thebigt must have missed this thread. And here I said he would be a great rep............ Lol!

Should be a good stack! People need to get their apps in!!
    He's old and slow....

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...I was waiting for an invite!!!
    oops

It is really good stuff. The thing I like best actually is using it to wipe out a headache. like @TheVenom mentioned, applying the pregenenelone directly to the forehead + temples will wipe out a headache super fast.

13. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Will choose loggers this weekend
    Good luck to all that applied. Cant wait to see these logs...as in yule logs Eddie
    https://iconicformulations.com/
    Use code marms for 25% off also works with IRON LEGION

14. Before winners are chosen, I'd like to know what you guys are looking for in a log, other than tri-weekly updates. I've logged a dozen products but nothing like this, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

15. Not looking for anything extra. Pre and post pics are always good. Just log your experience.

16. The same here too venom. Pics of application sites and or video of the application and absorption time/rates?

17. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Not looking for anything extra. Pre and post pics are always good. Just log your experience.
    Fair enough. Surely someone here has a link saved to a good example.

18. Is this the same DHEA compound you can get basically anywhere? Only this is in the TD form?

19. Only time will tell

20. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post

Combine the synergy of both Neuro DHEA and Neuro P5 in the Neuro Drive Stack

Neuro DHEA: 100mg/ml x 30ml

Directions: Apply .5-1ml in the AM daily. Ideal application sites include chest, shoulder, clavicle region, upper back, inner bicep.

CONTAINS: Isopropanol, propylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, cis-9-octadecanoic acid, dehydroepiandrosterone, N-n-butyl-benzoyl-2-sulphimide, , stearyl methacrylate, nerolidol, glycerin, hypromellose.

Alpha P5: Pregnenolone 25mg/ml x 30ml

Directions: Apply .5-1ml in the AM daily. Ideal application sites include chest, shoulder, clavicle region, upper back, inner bicep.

CONTAINS: Isopropanol, propylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, cis-9-octadecanoic acid, N-n-butyl-benzoyl-2-sulphimide, pregnenolone, stearyl methacrylate, nerolidol, glycerin, hypromellose.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat528 View Post
    Is this the same DHEA compound you can get basically anywhere? Only this is in the TD form?
    Looks like both are TD DHEA & Pregnenolone. I believe what make these so good is that they use Iron Legion's Salvo as carrier but not 100% sure?

21. Quote Originally Posted by JAS51 View Post
    Looks like both are TD DHEA & Pregnenolone. I believe what make these so good is that they use Iron Legion's Salvo as carrier but not 100% sure?
    yup...the carrier is very important when using td's, if ingredients don't properly penetrate skin then they are useless!!!

the original write up for dermacrine by trauma1 is a interesting read, it details how applying dhea/preg to shoulders/traps activate anabolic areas of the skin, and converts to test with less aromatase than using orals....the same principle applies to solo dhea/preg!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yup...the carrier is very important when using td's, if ingredients don't properly penetrate skin then they are useless!!!

the original write up for dermacrine by trauma1 is a interesting read, it details how applying dhea/preg to shoulders/traps activate anabolic areas of the skin, and converts to test with less aromatase than using orals....the same principle applies to solo dhea/preg!!!
    What is the link to his post?? I found this one. Dermacrine – The Closest legal thing to Injectable Testosterone.

23. Quote Originally Posted by JAS51 View Post
    What is the link to his post?? I found this one. Dermacrine – The Closest legal thing to Injectable Testosterone.
    google...'dermacrine-writeup'

24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    google...'dermacrine-writeup'
    Found it
    Primordial Performance's - Dermacrine Write-Up/Question Thread

25. Quote Originally Posted by Burnfire View Post
    Looks like a great chance to log 2 compounds I've been looking into getting. I'm currently on trt and really trying to get my numbers where I want them and get to feeling better mentally. I've been doing a bunch of reading on the forum about trt and believe adding both of these products will help.

I can meet all requirements. Thanks for the opportunity!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    Thanks to @AnabolicGuru I was able to pin-point that high prolactin and cortisol were factors causing some less-than-ideal T levels for my age. I've been using a couple of herbal supplements that have helped to a noticeable and numerical extent.

I'm now driving 110 miles daily to make it to and from my new position in my company, with much more on my plate, and a lot to learn. I'm training an entirely new crew, and still having to meet productivity goals daily. I'm hoping the Neuro Drive Stack could help me find some mental balance in this incredibly stressful time. With decreased fatigue and better mood, my 10 hour shifts and two hour drives would be greatly improved. I'm also hoping to see some those same effects make a difference in my performance with the weights, since I tend to mentally bring work home with me.

If Pregnenolone's claim to reduce prolactin and cortisol are true, I could either skip or reduce the amount of capsule's I'm having to take daily. If DHEA's claim to increase mood and alleviate moderate depression, I'm a prime candidate to give it a go. From the synergy of both, I'd like to see a generally better mood, modest performance boost at work, and an easier time understanding and absorbing the massive amount of new information I'm having to take in at work.

I've never used topicals, but have always been interested, and can meet all stipulations.
    Quote Originally Posted by JAS51 View Post
    Why I think this stack will work for you and what you hope to achieve from using it.
    DHEA and pregnenolone according to anecdotal reports, can lead to an increase in motivation, increase in mood, increase in brain function and a decrease in fatigue. I hope to achieve these symptoms.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25105970
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11534985
    https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/com...ure-References

What experience you have with with topicals of any brand. I have used both Primordial Performance and BPS Sustain Alpha & Dermacrine, PP's 1-T and Celtic Labs Trestoderm.

Rules
    - Must log 3-5 days a week I can update Monday thru Friday.
    - US only Yes
    - Must be a member in good standing Yes
    Please PM me your info
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Get Your Brain on with Iconic Formulations Neuro Drive Stack
    By cheftepesh1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-18-2018, 12:25 AM
  2. Lecheek Nutritions Mass Stack log opp
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 12-10-2013, 12:55 PM
  3. Replies: 58
    Last Post: 06-18-2012, 08:03 PM