Who's Ready for some Testurrection?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Muscle Research is at it again looking to payback the AM community. This time we are looking for loggers to log and review Testurrection, our Natural Test Booster.

Testurrection was formulated to help bring your testosterone levels back from the dead and give your body the support it needs to build real muscle. We carefully selected only ingredients that have been studied and proven to naturally boost your test levels to peak performance levels while giving your body the liver, heart and prostate support it needs for optimal performance.

If you are looking for a natural testosterone booster that truly delivers, Testurrection is the product you've been searching for. We are confident it will become your new go-to test booster. Testurrection can be used alone or as a part of your PCT to naturally raise testosterone levels or improve hormone balances.

testurrection.jpg

testurrectionSuppFacts.jpg

Interested in giving a whirl? Answer the questions below..

1. What test boosting products have you tried in the past?
2. What is your goal(s) in trying Testurrection?
3. Currently running any other logs? Links to past ones?
4. Able to update a log 3-5 times a week and give a final review?
5. US Based address?
6. In your opinion...who is the greatest professional athlete, past or present.......Alive or Deceased....your choice

Lets have some fun.​

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard people saying you need about 3,000 mg of d aspartic acid. I see yours is different but combined with the other ingredients in the hormonal category how is the amount you guys put in enough? Same with the tribulus. I thought a person needs more the 600mg of tribulus so can u explain how your product works with the hormonal complex being only 625 mg together

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I heard people saying you need about 3,000 mg of d aspartic acid. I see yours is different but combined with the other ingredients in the hormonal category how is the amount you guys put in enough? Same with the tribulus. I thought a person needs more the 600mg of tribulus so can u explain how your product works with the hormonal complex being only 625 mg together
Depending on which report you read they all say different things. Last one I read said DAA is found to be relatively ineffective in boosting test on its own. (I am looking for the study.) The combination is set to give the body the optimum combination. Also this formula uses the chelated version which is more soluble and easier for the body to absorb.