AM.com Ultimate-T™ Hook-up!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ive seriously been wondering where you guys went!!! Great deal as well, Thanks!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We are here! How ya been?
Pretty great I can’t complain. Still adjusting in a new job but enjoying it for the most part.

How have you been? Any PL competitions coming up for you?

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Pretty great I can’t complain. Still adjusting in a new job but enjoying it for the most part.

How have you been? Any PL competitions coming up for you?
Good to hear!

I’m good, finishing up my Masters degree. Im staying within striking distance of a meet. Wife is getting ready for strong woman season so I might hop in a contest with her!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear!

I’m good, finishing up my Masters degree. Im staying within striking distance of a meet. Wife is getting ready for strong woman season so I might hop in a contest with her!
Man thats awesome! Keep after it and you will reach great heights!

Glad to see you and the wife have something in common to do together.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys killed it. Thanks to everyone that bought in!!!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Bring back Compound 20 - I would pay 40$ or it all day.

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Bring back Compound 20 - I would pay 40$ or it all day.
I was a huge fan of that product as well. This product has some similar properties, though!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
The greatest supp that USP Labs ever created (besides Anabolic pump) and then they shelved both of them.
Compound 20 was cool, clean and consistent energy, pump, vascularity, hardening and leaning with results that
start day 1. I really don't understand / many are still baffled. All I know is Ultimate T is not near as popular and on many forums.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The greatest supp that USP Labs ever created (besides Anabolic pump) and then they shelved both of them.
Compound 20 was cool, clean and consistent energy, pump, vascularity, hardening and leaning with results that
start day 1. I really don't understand / many are still baffled. All I know is Ultimate T is not near as popular and on many forums.
I genuinely wish I could combine Ultimate T, Prime, and Max Reps+! Seriously dunno why this isn’t a stack of its own but it would shut down the game!