Controlled Labs: WHITE FLASH Push Up Contest!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Controlled Labs: WHITE FLASH Push Up Contest!

In anticipation for the release of our new preworkout, White Flash, we here at Controlled Labs are throwing a contest and with this contest weíre going to be testing your STRENGTH, ENDURANCE and most importantly your SPEED! So without further adieu we introduce to you:

Controlled Labs: WHITE FLASH Push Up Contest!
    Name:  controlled-labs-white-flash.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  61.8 KBName:  white-flash-label.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  46.2 KB

All youíll need to do is upload a video of you doing as much push ups as you can in 2 minutes. Reason for it being 2 minutes long is that we want you to give us high quality push ups like we're about to drop this new high quality preworkout

Rules:
    • The push ups must be standard push-ups. No one arm, decline or incline.
    • You must do as many push ups as you can within 2 minutes time.
    • You must get a full range of motion in your push up. Think of bringing your nose to the ground when going down, and when coming up youíre fully extending your arms
    • The camera must be set up so we can clearly see the full range motion of the push-up.
    • The final count of the push-ups will be determined by Controlled Labs reps after the contest is over. So you can say you did 100 but if we think only 75 of those are acceptable then you only did 75.
    • The three people, in both men and women category, who do the most push-ups will win the following....

Prizes:

Menís Category
    • 1st Place: 1 tub of White Flash, 1 tub of BrainWash and 1 bottle Orange Health IQ
    • 2nd Place: 1 White tub of Flash and 1 tub of BrainWash
    • 3rd Place: 1 tub of White Flash

Womenís Category
    • 1st Place: 1 tub of White Flash, 1 tub of BrainWash and 1 bottle Orange Health IQ
    • 2nd Place: 1 White tub of Flash and 1 tub of BrainWash
    • 3rd Place: 1 tub of White Flash

Requirements/Fine Print:
    1) Must be 18 years of age or older
    2) Products are not for resale
    3) USA only
    4) Each competitor is allowed up to 3 entries.
    5) Deadline for entries is Sunday April 22nd 2018 11:59PM PST
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

2. Well that is fun, 2 minute push up drill and contest, I think most all service members do this by end of basic training. When I went through in 1999, I could do 60-70, in 2 min, some guys with shorter arms and stamina could basically speed through and get 90+ in 2 min. 120 push-ups is 1 per second, that is hard to maintain.
    •   

3. Just trained chest yesterday but will attempt this tmrw..interested to see what people can do

4. Great idea

5. US only!!!? Man Canadians like CL too! lol
    •   

6. Trying to upload one now. I know it says US only but itís a fun contest. Not likely Iíll place but if so Iíd be happy to pay the shipping or if thatís not an option I could gift it to a US member?

7. This will be fun.

I'll upload one in the next few days
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

8. Letís see what AM can do!
    [email protected]
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

2 minutes...woof

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

10. i wanna do this

wondering how many i need to do to be competitive

11. Iíll see if this works, this is a 2 for 1 video. There is a push-up comp attempt as well as some Paw Patrol for people to watch

https://youtu.be/emLVeYDeMD8

12. If were going full extension.... this one will be a doozey
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

13. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    I’ll see if this works, this is a 2 for 1 video. There is a push-up comp attempt as well as some Paw Patrol for people to watch

https://youtu.be/emLVeYDeMD8
    Good work buddy. You’re the first one with full reps and therefore leading. Too bad you’re not eligible to win a prize
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

14. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Good work buddy. Youíre the first one with full reps. Too bad youíre not eligible to win a prize
    Lol hoping they reconsider but either way itís just fun

15. Quick Question - Do the pushups @The Solution posted meet the requirements in all of the judges opinions? It will help me decide how I would perform mine for my submission.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

16. With my wingspan I will not be competitive lmao! I will be doing this for fun however!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

17. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    With my wingspan I will not be competitive lmao! I will be doing this for fun however!
    Yeah, I can do a lot but I am willing to be a much lighter person will be able to blow me out of the water. Having a 74 inch reach doesn't help either. Yeah... I got ape arms at 5'8 I know it!
    Current Training Log -

18. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Harder then it sounds. @Sean1332
    Great job! Wish you would have taken off that hoodie so we could see that chiseled chest after that! lol
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Harder then it sounds. @Sean1332
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Quick Question - Do the pushups @The Solution posted meet the requirements in all of the judges opinions? It will help me decide how I would perform mine for my submission.
    These pushups are not locked out. In the name of speed I understand that one here or there may not lock, but these are blatantly joint-sparing.
    @Oconns28 has currently set the correct standard.
    [email protected]
  20. Controlled Labs: WHITE FLASH Push Up Contest!

2nd attempt.. first attempt had horrible angle haha
    https://youtu.be/vt63KXT4BAY

21. Waiting on answers to above questions

22. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    Waiting on answers to above questions
    I already answered it in my previous post. We want the most full range push-ups, and the first entry did not briefly lock the elbows - again, see Oconns28 video for an example.
    [email protected]

23. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I already answered it in my previous post. We want the most full range push-ups, and the first entry did not briefly lock the elbows - again, see Oconns28 video for an example.
    Full depth, upper arms should be below parallel, and full lockout correct... basically the only difference between this and a PT Push Up test is you are being nice and allowing us to pick our hands up off the floor and rest instead of resting in a plank... Sound right...
    Current Training Log -

24. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    US only!!!? Man Canadians like CL too! lol
    Well, if you have a PO Box or a buddy in the US, that'll work!
    [email protected]

25. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Well, if you have a PO Box or a buddy in the US, that'll work!
    He’s a good guy. I can help @Oconns28 out if he wins.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs White Flash
    By Sean1332 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-17-2018, 01:02 PM
  2. Controlled Labs White RAPIDS Contest
    By Sean1332 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 07-03-2015, 05:23 PM
  3. Controlled Labs White Flood (Updated) Write Up and FAQ!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:57 PM
  4. Controlled Labs: White Blood
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-07-2005, 09:29 PM
  5. Controlled Labs White Blood?
    By ketchup head in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2005, 11:39 AM