CnP Hatecast GIVEAWAY( episode 5)

1. Cool CnP Hatecast GIVEAWAY( episode 5)

Pyrobatt here, the host of the new podcast for chaosandpain and long time AM member here with Another episode, and another giveaway!

This time we have one full tub of Kraken up for grabs. Our high quality protein powder full of gains with some good flavors to choose from although strawbloody cheesecake seems to be out of stock right now

All you have to do is comment here but to enter multiple times you can comment here, on our facebook post and on the video. That's 3 chances to win!

Oh and give it a listen if you want, haha! We give our opinions on squatting everyday, peanut butter, some bodypart training opinions and we even go over our thoughts on the absurd amount of front delt work everyone seems to be throwing around. There may also be a new product teaser at the end.

Enjoy and good luck!
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

2. Iíve been buying your protien and preworkout basically since your company first started. I Iive for peanut in my carnivorous chocolate protien powder.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Laxarcher13 View Post
    Iíve been buying your protien and preworkout basically since your company first started. I Iive for peanut in my carnivorous chocolate protien powder.
    Dat reeses flavor oats hnggg.

I use peanutbutter and chocolate kraken in my oats.

Carnivorous chocolate crew checking in
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

4. CNP Protein 2 Thumbs Up !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

5. No strawbloody cheescake? Pfft count me out then... Just kidding lol its the only one ive tried because when i find one i like i stick with it. Maybe i should broaden my horizons
    •   

6. Man that was long! Glad to see CnP stepping into the entire media game! Canít wait to see how the new Fatburner compares to Red Sky.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

7. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Man that was long! Glad to see CnP stepping into the entire media game! Canít wait to see how the new Fatburner compares to Red Sky.
    We want to be into the media market as well. Podcast, quick lifting tutorials, new scientific research review and lifting videos from our reps, ambassadors and yours truly all coming to chaosanspainTV

The video content will improve when the wife and I move from this apartment in june.

8. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    We want to be into the media market as well. Podcast, quick lifting tutorials, new scientific research review and lifting videos from our reps, ambassadors and yours truly all coming to chaosanspainTV

The video content will improve when the wife and I move from this apartment in june.
    Congrats on the move coming and hope great things keep coming your way.

I canít wait to see the playlists you guys will have on the channel!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

9. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

Looking forward to it!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

10. You guys really bring the aggression in this hatecast! I can't imagine how apesh!t you all go in the weight room.

11. comment here

12. Awesome to get more lifting content to listen to on the way to work. Love strawbloody cheesecake
    Chaosandpain.com
    code "makethemtrimble"
    for 20% off

13. Definitely in on this!

14. Quote Originally Posted by SilentSavage0523 View Post
    Awesome to get more lifting content to listen to on the way to work. Love strawbloody cheesecake
    You doesn't ??
    TEAM GET DIESEL

15. Quote Originally Posted by SilentSavage0523 View Post
    Awesome to get more lifting content to listen to on the way to work. Love strawbloody cheesecake
    Strawbloody cheesecake is the shiznit

16. Also loved how you guys talked about squatting everyday, fukin hilarious

17. Ya dude Iím in! Big fan of the strawbloody as well!

18. Just opened my strawberry kiwi ferox and it's tasty
    Chaosandpain.com
    code "makethemtrimble"
    for 20% off

19. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    comment here
    Winner here..send me your mailing address and email

20. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Winner here..send me your mailing address and email
    Congratulations!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. GIVEAWAY CnP hatecast
    By pyrobatt in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-05-2018, 01:04 PM