Need 3 loggers for Vital Alchemy The Muscle Sculptor !!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Need 3 loggers for Vital Alchemy The Muscle Sculptor !!!!!!!

We are looking for 3 loggers to test out Vital Alchemy's The Muscle Sculptor!
    This product is a stimulant based fat burner that also has natural muscle preserving compounds which make this the perfect 1-2 punch!

Name:  IMG_6691.jpg
Views: 23909
Size:  137.9 KB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Muscle Sculptor by Vital Alchemy

The Fat Burner With Muscle!

Finally get the chiseled physique you seek.

The curse of cutting fat is that when you reduce your calories, you end up sending your body into a catabolic state resulting the loss of your hard earned muscle gains.

Fat loss isn’t about getting smaller, it’s about carving out unwanted body fat to build your picturesque physique and now you can do it with the first anti-catabolic fat burner, The Muscle Sculptor!

Vital Alchemy takes an innovative approach to fat loss and reshaping your physique by sending your muscles into a naturally anabolic state to support lean hard muscle gains while igniting a thermogenic furnace within your body to help melt away slabs of fat to reveal your hidden sculpted physique.

A formula that doubles as both a natural anabolic and an intense fat loss agent that provides potent yet clean energy, appetite suppression, improved protein synthesis, and cortisol control.

Get Sculpted Today!
    Key Benefits of The Muscle Sculptor:

Helps Prevent Muscle Catabolism*
    Helps Increase Protein Synthesis*
    Helps Reduce Body Fat*
    Helps Increase Energy Levels*
    Helps Reduce Cravings*
    Helps Increase Metabolic Rate*
    Helps Improve Muscle Recovery*
    Helps Improve Mood*
    Helps Reduce Water Weight*
    Helps Improve Focus*
    Helps Increase Thermogenesis*
    Helps Reduce Cortisol*
    Helps Boost Strength*
    Can Be Used By Men & Women*

Key Ingredients of The Muscle Sculptor:

Laxogenin: Laxogenin is a member of the plant-based steroids family known as brassinosteroids. It helps to enhance muscle protein synthesis while reducing protein breakdown. It additionally promotes other anabolic effects such as increased strength, muscle endurance, muscle recovery, and improvements in lean muscle mass. Additionally, Laxogenin aids in controlling the stress hormone cortisol, which when out of balance increases fat and muscle wastes.

Yohimbine HCl: Yohimbine HCl comes from the Pausinystalia Yohimbe plant and works by stimulating and activating the body’s “fight or flight” response causing your body’s core temperature to rise. This response also causes chemicals called catecholamines to be released which can bind with fat cells and mobilize them to be burned for energy. Yohimbine HCL also helps to reduce stubborn body fat as it has been shown to block the activity of the alpha receptors which are highly present in stubborn areas. This action also helps to reduce fat stores faster.

Caffeine Anhydrous: Caffeine has several benefits and is a stimulant found in almost all fat burners. As the body metabolizes caffeine it increases lipolysis, the breakdown of fat, which decreases fat stored all over the body. Caffeine also helps with suppressing appetite, therefore, lowering the number of calories you intake daily. Caffeine acts as a mild diuretic, preventing water retention and ultimately leading to some weight loss by reduction of fluid retention. This ingredient is added to enhance mental alertness and focus. Caffeine works by stimulating the central nervous system, heart, and muscles.

2-Amino Isoheptane: This ingredient helps produce a “euphoric” feeling and helps increase energy.

Phosphatidyl Serine: Phosphatidylserine works to control cortisol levels and helps to eliminate many of the negative effects associated with high levels of cortisol. High levels of stress/cortisol actually deplete Phosphatidyl Serine levels which is why it is important to supplement it if one is trying to mitigate stress.

DiCaffeine Malate: A precise combination of Caffeine and Malic Acid into an ionic bonded compound. By combining the well-established properties of Caffeine and Malic Acid it offers a multi-dimensional ingredient that not only optimizes energy levels but also, stimulates thermogenesis while promoting mental focus.

Evodia Rutaecarpa: A fruit bearing plant used for its thermogenic qualities but it also helps to reduce circulating levels of caffeine in the body to help create a smoother feeling.

Citrus Aurantium: Also known as bitter orange and Synephrine, this ingredient helps to increase the amount of calories burned during the digestion of food.

Celery Seed Extract: The primary purpose for this ingredient in this formula is its ability to help one reduce water retention with no changes in the sodium and potassium balance.

Get Chiseled With The Muscle Sculptor! Get Your Bottle Today!
    Name:  IMG_6692.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  182.4 KB

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want to be one of the lucky three you must complete and adhere to the following

(MUST NOT BE LOGGING ANY OTHER PRODUCTS TO ENSURE ACCURATE PRODUCT FEEDBACK)

Please answer the following
    1) Age
    2) have you used any fat burning products before
    3) years training
    4) current goals
    5) can you update your log a min of 3-5 times a week
    6) any links to previous logs or workout journals
    7) Willing to provide photos?

Limited to US, must have a min of 300 posts
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

2. Hi my name is Kevin. I am 22 years old. I have used many fat burners before. I have been searching for the perfect one. I have yet to find it. I have been training for about 5 years now. My current goal is to be an IFBB competitor. I can update 3-5 days a week. I have not yet logged any supplements. I will provide photos weekly.
    •   

3. Hey guys, I’m Zach. I have expierence with many different fat burners and other supplements. I’ve been training a bit over five years. Right now I’m training for a powerlifting meet and need a fat burner that will provide energy as well. I can provide progress photos 2 times a week along with my weight. So I will also be able to update after each workout or every 2 days.

4. Nice!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

5. Who's ready to get their beach body going, on the house?
    Strong Supplement Shop
    - Board Rep -
    Check out our deals at strongsupplementshop.com
    •   

6. Awesome product by vital alchemy guys! Get that summer cut started!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

7. If I weren't already running the True Shred, I would be all over this !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

8. Hello,

My name is Brent Kerns I'm 33 years old and I have used fat burners before. I even logged one on here before Finaflex XT. I have no issue logging it 3-4 times a week and I want to get back to my deployment state straight shredded.

9. Please answer the following

Randy

1) Age

Yes. Been a couple years though

3) years training
    30 years

4) current goals
    Currently finishing up a run at strength and a bit of size (competing in the crossfit open) the plan is to go 8 weeks shredding when this concludes.

Sure thing!

Only a private one on my gyms page

Absolutely!

10. Please answer the following
    1) Age....59
    2) have you used any fat burning products before...are you kidding me, lol
    3) years training.....45
    4) current goals....just got a new knee, trying to get down to 180
    5) can you update your log a min of 3-5 times a week....look at my post count
    6) any links to previous logs or workout journals....look at my reviews, many of them have been logs
    7) Willing to provide photos?...nope, can't do pics

Limited to US, must have a min of 300 posts [/B][/QUOTE]....I got that covered

been wanting to try laxogenin for the joint benefits, formula looks on point to reach my goal of 180 plus possibly some relief to achy joints.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

11. I'm in to follow the eventual loggers. I've heard good things.
    "It's the human condition to always lust, to always lust for more
    Searching in the dark, it's time to tame your wandering heart."

12. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I'm in to follow the eventual loggers. I've heard good things.
    Smart man. Good apps so far too. Let’s keep em coming
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

13. Yep lets keep the apps rolling guys!

14. Dang i want to try it... Cant log it though cause i just started trt so i wouldn't be able to tell you if its from the fat burner or trt. Plus i dont like counting calories so i wouldnt put my all into that effort either so that wouldn't be right. Im in to see how it treats the loggers

15. 1) Age 29
    2) have you used any fat burning products before.* Yes
    3) years training. 13
    4) current goals. Cut
    5) can you update your log a min of 3-5 times a week. Yes
    6) any links to previous logs or workout journals.
    *Team Juggernaut- 3 Month Journey Iron Legion's VII-KT (Sponsered) The Journey Continues.......
    7) Willing to provide photos? Yes.

16. Someone is going to get ripped!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

17. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    We are looking for 3 loggers to test out Vital Alchemy's The Muscle Sculptor!
    This product is a stimulant based fat burner that also has natural muscle preserving compounds which make this the perfect 1-2 punch!

Name:  IMG_6691.jpg
Views: 23909
Size:  137.9 KB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Muscle Sculptor by Vital Alchemy

The Fat Burner With Muscle!

Finally get the chiseled physique you seek.

The curse of cutting fat is that when you reduce your calories, you end up sending your body into a catabolic state resulting the loss of your hard earned muscle gains.

Fat loss isn’t about getting smaller, it’s about carving out unwanted body fat to build your picturesque physique and now you can do it with the first anti-catabolic fat burner, The Muscle Sculptor!

Vital Alchemy takes an innovative approach to fat loss and reshaping your physique by sending your muscles into a naturally anabolic state to support lean hard muscle gains while igniting a thermogenic furnace within your body to help melt away slabs of fat to reveal your hidden sculpted physique.

A formula that doubles as both a natural anabolic and an intense fat loss agent that provides potent yet clean energy, appetite suppression, improved protein synthesis, and cortisol control.

Get Sculpted Today!
    Key Benefits of The Muscle Sculptor:

Helps Prevent Muscle Catabolism*
    Helps Increase Protein Synthesis*
    Helps Reduce Body Fat*
    Helps Increase Energy Levels*
    Helps Reduce Cravings*
    Helps Increase Metabolic Rate*
    Helps Improve Muscle Recovery*
    Helps Improve Mood*
    Helps Reduce Water Weight*
    Helps Improve Focus*
    Helps Increase Thermogenesis*
    Helps Reduce Cortisol*
    Helps Boost Strength*
    Can Be Used By Men & Women*

Key Ingredients of The Muscle Sculptor:

Laxogenin: Laxogenin is a member of the plant-based steroids family known as brassinosteroids. It helps to enhance muscle protein synthesis while reducing protein breakdown. It additionally promotes other anabolic effects such as increased strength, muscle endurance, muscle recovery, and improvements in lean muscle mass. Additionally, Laxogenin aids in controlling the stress hormone cortisol, which when out of balance increases fat and muscle wastes.

Yohimbine HCl: Yohimbine HCl comes from the Pausinystalia Yohimbe plant and works by stimulating and activating the body’s “fight or flight” response causing your body’s core temperature to rise. This response also causes chemicals called catecholamines to be released which can bind with fat cells and mobilize them to be burned for energy. Yohimbine HCL also helps to reduce stubborn body fat as it has been shown to block the activity of the alpha receptors which are highly present in stubborn areas. This action also helps to reduce fat stores faster.

Caffeine Anhydrous: Caffeine has several benefits and is a stimulant found in almost all fat burners. As the body metabolizes caffeine it increases lipolysis, the breakdown of fat, which decreases fat stored all over the body. Caffeine also helps with suppressing appetite, therefore, lowering the number of calories you intake daily. Caffeine acts as a mild diuretic, preventing water retention and ultimately leading to some weight loss by reduction of fluid retention. This ingredient is added to enhance mental alertness and focus. Caffeine works by stimulating the central nervous system, heart, and muscles.

2-Amino Isoheptane: This ingredient helps produce a “euphoric” feeling and helps increase energy.

Phosphatidyl Serine: Phosphatidylserine works to control cortisol levels and helps to eliminate many of the negative effects associated with high levels of cortisol. High levels of stress/cortisol actually deplete Phosphatidyl Serine levels which is why it is important to supplement it if one is trying to mitigate stress.

DiCaffeine Malate: A precise combination of Caffeine and Malic Acid into an ionic bonded compound. By combining the well-established properties of Caffeine and Malic Acid it offers a multi-dimensional ingredient that not only optimizes energy levels but also, stimulates thermogenesis while promoting mental focus.

Evodia Rutaecarpa: A fruit bearing plant used for its thermogenic qualities but it also helps to reduce circulating levels of caffeine in the body to help create a smoother feeling.

Citrus Aurantium: Also known as bitter orange and Synephrine, this ingredient helps to increase the amount of calories burned during the digestion of food.

Celery Seed Extract: The primary purpose for this ingredient in this formula is its ability to help one reduce water retention with no changes in the sodium and potassium balance.

Get Chiseled With The Muscle Sculptor! Get Your Bottle Today!
    Name:  IMG_6692.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  182.4 KB

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want to be one of the lucky three you must complete and adhere to the following

(MUST NOT BE LOGGING ANY OTHER PRODUCTS TO ENSURE ACCURATE PRODUCT FEEDBACK)

Please answer the following
    1) Age
    3) years training
    4) current goals

Limited to US, must have a min of 300 posts
    age- 28
    Yes I have used fat burners before, mostly alphamine, OL bloodshed and ignite
    Training 10 years
    Current goals - I'm 210 now. I want to be consistently under 200 then eventually 185-190
    Yes I can update 3-5 times a week no problem
    I have a bunch of logs, mostly pre workouts but it's been a few years
    Yes I can give picture updates no problem

18. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    age- 28
    Yes I have used fat burners before, mostly alphamine, OL bloodshed and ignite
    Training 10 years
    Current goals - I'm 210 now. I want to be consistently under 200 then eventually 185-190
    Yes I can update 3-5 times a week no problem
    I have a bunch of logs, mostly pre workouts but it's been a few years
    Yes I can give picture updates no problem
    Nice app. Keep em coming!

19. damn, am I the only one here on a sunday afternoon????

20. It is a little quite here today ..
    TEAM GET DIESEL

21. *crickets chirping*

22. *tumbleweed rolls across empty street*

23. rust never sleeps

24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    rust never sleeps
    I love that song!!
    SEMPER FI!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I love that song!!
    hey hey my my[into the black]....rock and roll can never die

neil young's guitar playing was very underrated, imo...really kicksass on this song!!!

it's better to burn out than fade away.....

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 04-11-2018, 02:42 AM
  2. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 12-29-2015, 04:53 PM
  3. Need Loggers for Muscle Pharms New Amino1
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 06:02 PM