Love Apple Cider Vinegar But HATE The Taste & Smell?

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
eww.png

LOVE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR BUT HATE THE TASTE & SMELL?

If you're like many people, you absolutely love the health benefits of taking a big swig of apple cider vinegar, but you cringe in horror at the thought of throwing it back because of the smell, the taste, or if you're like me - the feeling that it's eating your stomach lining if you don't time it right with food.

WORRY NO MORE! BioCor Nutrition's Apple Cider Vinegar packs 1,250mg of apple cider vinegar into each serving, capped in vegetable capsules for ease. NO PUNGENT TASTE & NO HORRIBLE SMELL!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don’t mind the taste, but I feel it can really reck havoc on the teeth enamel. So for that this product would definitely help.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t mind the taste, but I feel it can really reck havoc on the teeth enamel. So for that this product would definitely help.
Same! Ive tried again and again, having it with water, foods whatever. But after a while my teeth just starts hurting. If this offer was in the EU id jump on it quick.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried using a straw? I always use one and never have issues with my teeth.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ha! What a simple solution I hadn’t thought of. Thanks man I will try that.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ha! What a simple solution I hadn’t thought of. Thanks man I will try that.
Yeah bro, it’s recommended by a lot of “experts” to use a straw so the ACV bypasses your teeth.

I tend to toss a tablespoon of ACV, 12 oz of warm water, 1/4 teaspoon tumeric and 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper into a mason jar. Swirl it around for a few seconds with the straw and voila! Delicious.

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
Same! Ive tried again and again, having it with water, foods whatever. But after a while my teeth just starts hurting. If this offer was in the EU id jump on it quick.
That never happened to me personally, but I do have friends that have said the exact same thing. For me, my stomach feels like it's being eaten by acid. :)

BTW - we do ship international.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I get a SHOT GLASS and BOOM down it

I also mix it in with some sugar free fiber. TASTY!!!! Granted I still go and brush my teeth right after

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't mind the taste or smell....this is a great idea though since ppl get scared of their inside burning up or whatever and would prefer the pills

ACV is also good to add to an Epsom salt bath so don't go throw away your jug just because you have the convenient pills though

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fire Cider FTW.